• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Leila had a beauty mark.....which is a mole, except stylish. Anyway, it looked good on her....I loved her choppy, flaming-red hair and her friendly countenance.....I get so upset every time I see Jaffar kill her =/

Leila <3 <3 <3 <3 <()>

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    When leila got killed by jaffar, didn't feel too bad, I felt worse when they found the body. The first time, Matthew was dead, "We'll take her back, and bury her next to Matthew..." I think was the quote. I got all T__T ish.

I needed therepy when
    SPOILER FOR FE 4

When Almost everyone got killed in FE4. That game made me cry ;0;

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Or, Yuria, the 1337 sage girl who I promoted and made level 30, and it was nearly impossible to get her to sleep.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Hmmm.. I haven't played FE4 for a while. I wish I trained better. :(
    I'm not really a FE Master. I think I'm just a plain old dumb noobie for FE8,7,6.
    Well maybe If I make Vanessa Better by training her more often... ;)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Is Vanessa the Florina-equivalant for FE8, in the sense that she's the pegasus knight that begins worthless and ends as a tank? Or is it Tana?

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Lute. Lute is god. She never got hit, and killed almost everyone in one hit. *Forms church of Lute*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Yeah.... Lute in FE4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every one.

I do have a JP version of the game >.>An english version too. Even in the Japanese version, she still pwns everything. She maxed magic at like, 15/0. She's gonna max a few more things, basing on how her stats are going.

Back