• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Did Lute appear in two games? =O FE8 and FE4? Or two characters with teh same name? XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    No. I was trying to say if Lute was in FE4 >.>; She's not in there...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lute is a total phailure if she doesn't max out magic a few levels before 20/0......fortunately I haven't had a magic-phail Lute yet though...one of mine phailed in HP, though (22 when promoted, I think) but her max and near-max luck, skill, and magic still made her invincible...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Oh, from the name translations you told me, they've already ruined it.

Speaking of which, what would be the best internet site to preorder it from? I'm looking at Wal-Mart, Amazon, and Best Buy but I haven't ordered enough from any of them to know how reliable they are...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Watch them delay it...that's why I'm kind of afraid to preorder <_<; Twilight Princess was delayed the week before I was going to preorder it, now I have to be cautious...

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    If they change Ike to Mike...so help me..

I can picture that T___T I've heard FE9 is the hardest, besides FE5. They can't screw the diffucilty up TOO bad.

Part of the FE8 Godlyness is the unlimited training.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Lute is a total phailure if she doesn't max out magic a few levels before 20/0......fortunately I haven't had a magic-phail Lute yet though...one of mine phailed in HP, though (22 when promoted, I think) but her max and near-max luck, skill, and magic still made her invincible...
    Lute is like 30 HP at 20/8 for me o______________o; AAAAAAHHH! I need to use an item on her~

Luckily I just boosted Amelia's movement by two, so that helps when I'm trying to get her out of danger ^-^

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
    Years
    L'Archel is the best! I maxed all of her stats including con and she is nuts!!

Did you know that con actually has a growth percentage. I had know idea until 2 days ago. I's like 3% or something.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My Ewan phails majorly every time...I've given up on ever trying to train him again. I've had exactly one killer Ross (10/20/20 Berserker) and one killer Amelia (10/20/20 General.) She's not bad as a Great Knight either; I made her one the first time around and she was rounded, if not superior, in everything.

Back