• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
  • It wasn't far left untill they would reach the island. "Evil and darkness indeed..." Wasen said. "It just doesn't feel right... I mean, it's like a feeling as if you know that something bad is going to happen." Wasen said and sighed. "Oh well, all we can do now is to hold our heads high and suck it up whatever it is that creating this. I'm sure that as long as we are optimistical so can we defeat anything that's in our way" Wasen said and checked his gear one last time. It was only about a half of a mile left untill they would reach the island.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Garith glared back at Rotasu what she had said upset him for some reason. His grip on Xyer tightened and he could feel his anger being drained into the sword. Not controlling his anger in a quick flash Garith took Xyer and stabbed it right next to Rotasu on the railing. "Fashion tips eh?" Garith began to say with a cold look on his face his eyes looking souless. "If I were my trueblade teacher I wouldn't have missed," He said as he was face to face with Rotasu. "It's advice take it or leave it you don't have to be cold to us because you have had something mess with you in the past," Garith said as he pulled Xyer from the railing and put it back into its sheath. "I was trying to get to know you and maybe befriend you but obviously it's a waste of my time because you don't want to talk, whatever if you change you mind I'll be on the topmast," Garith said lowly as he started to walk away. That woman annoys me this is what I get for trying to be nice to this group of people Hmph from now on I'll just keep to myself I'll only talk to Eliwood Garith thought as he climbed back to his spot. After a few moments Garith regretted what he did he felt he was too harsh but he meant what he said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu let out a high-pitched screech, as the sword was thrust next to her, and promptly rolled up. She wasn't surprised she offended someone -- heck! she was surprised it didn't happen earlier. She held tight to her head as she heard him speak about how he would have killed her. Teary-eyed, she watched her first 'enemy' walk away from her. Another man wanted her dead, and this time it wasn't due to her name.

"...I was trying to get to know you and maybe befriend you but obviously it's a waste of my time because you don't want to talk, whatever if you change you mind I'll be on the topmast" Garith stormed away to his destination.

Rotasu stood up shakily after his rant directed toward her. All she could do was mutter under her breath, "That's what I wanted in the first place; I knew this would happen if I tried to talk." She sighed and walked toward the stairs to lower decks to retrieve her pegasus. It was almost time for the group to dock anyway...

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Kemina nodded "As long as we don't give up we'll succeed" she said determination in her voice as she looked at Wasen. They were close to docking and Kemina couldn't have been happier to be off the water soon as she sat down leaning against the rail

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • The ship got ready to docking and the pirates prepared the ladder and it was okay to get of the ship. "Well, looks like we are here." Wasen said and gulped. Honestly was Wasen somewhat scared over this adventure as much as he was excited. He was after all still only an apprentice and was without a doubt the most inexperienced in the whole group when it came to fighting. He grabbed his lance and walked out from the boat and stepped onto the island. After him followed Eliwood, Ninian, Lyn and Hector. Ninian was her usual quiet self when she got a tingling feeling.
    "Oh! Eliwood, be ready. I can sense trouble is on it's way for us" Ninian said and Elwiood nodded and drew his Rapier. Wasen followed his example and had his lance ready.

Lilliana

Years
  • Kemina followed Wasen off the boat still nervous around the water. She wasn't all that experienced in battle and turning into her form took a lot of energy and there were times when she couldn't. As she heard Ninian say something about trouble being on it's way and she tried turning into her form and found herself unable to. "Crap." she whispered to herself she didn't know what to do since she had no way of fighting in her human form.

HunterZero

Years
  • Finally Garith thought as he noticed the boat had docked. Not being very cautions he jumped down of the topmast. As he landed there were a loud thud some of the pirates glared at Garith. Garith just ignored them and started walking off the boat. "Wonder what's going on," Garith said softly as he noticed Eliwood had taken out his rapier. Maybe a fight yes! Garith thought as he pulled out Xyer and ran behind Wasen ready to fight.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu followed shortly after, cautious of Garith. She seemed slightly traumatized, but she wasn't about to let an argument affect the mission. She flew off the boat and landed next to Lady Lyndis for inquiry. "Would you like me to scan the area, M'lady?" Her smooth, calm voice showed some battle experience as she drew a Slim Lance, nothing special about the weapon. Speed was her strong suit and she wasn't going to let an Iron Lance slow her down. The air was thick with anticipation for the battle, each person knew this one could be their last. She looked at each other warrior, they all had a grave look on their face except for Garith. He seemed to be battle hardened, but Sendou quickly averted her eyes in fear.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Lady Lyndis turned to Rotasu who had asked her a question. "Um, sure I guess. Just remember to be careful. I don't want to leave a message to Florina that her friend has died in a spying mission." Lady Lyndis said. "Just remember to be careful, okay?"

Wasen turned to where the voices came from and listened to the conversation. An airborne unit could be useful in spying but that could be also risky since the unit would be vulnerable against archers and nomads. Wasen nodded slightly as a gest of good luck and then turned yet again forward where it now had started to get a bit foggy. This could be a hard situation since you don't really can see the enemy.

HunterZero

Years
  • Garith was anxious to fight so he didn't stand and wait for the others he started walking off in his own direction. "I'm going to go scout out don't follow me I'll be fine don't worry," Garith said as he started walking off dragging Xyer on the ground. His ears twitched when he heard lyn telling Rotasu to be careful. "Oh Sendou try not to show any emotion," Garith said to the Pegasus knight mockingly as he disappeared into the fog.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu frowned at Garith's insolence, even though her hair covered her brow, she seemed deeply troubled by his comment. Instead of following orders, she chased after Garith in the fog. She spoke loud -- at least for her -- in a desperate attempt to catch up with him. The obscenities she spoke were completely out of character, but she didn't care. "What the hell is your problem? You could give away our position and compromise everyone!"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • When Garith threatened Rotasu. Parthos felt so much rage, in his mind many words were passing through. They were all spells, Rexbolt, Thoron, Arcthunder, Bolting, Dime Thunder, Elthunder, Thor Hammer. If he actually focused on one, the ship but mainly the place where Garith was would be destroyed. He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands staying still and breathing heavily. This probably looked insenstive to those there that he was doing nothing at all to comfort Rotasu and not saying anything to Garith either. He focused on the fact that his spells were better spent on something worthwhile, like the dragons coming out of the gate.

Soon he was the only one left at the back of the ship. He slowly moved to the front of the ship and walked down the plank. He saw that Garith had ran off to scout most probably and Rotasu looked like she was following him, Parthos found this strange and he knew that there would be trouble for them. He sighed much prefering to be with Kemina and the rest of the group but he knew that a Swordsman and a Pegasus would not be a good set up if any danger did appear. "I will go after them because of those two it seems like were better off splitting up into two groups or at least re grouping later" Parthos said annoyed he walked swiftly after them. Even a pack of bandits are better at working together he thought spitefully.

Inside him there was a cold feeling, which had nothing to do with the evil aura coming from Dread Isle, which he couldn't feel.

iRoyBoy

Is the definition of yaoi
    Years
  • This sparks my intrests!
    is there any chance that Roy is still open... or are cannon's not allowed...
    >.>
    <.<
    sorry to ask if he is D:

Lilliana

Years
  • Kemina saw Rotasu and Garith go off looking like they were arguing and she saw Parthos following "Hey Parthos wait up!" she yelled running after him having the odd feeling that they were being watched as she ran after her friend. She figured if anything happened her ability to turn into her cat form will have returned.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • (OOC: Anyone heard of that three is the perfect spying number >.< lol xD)

As both Parthos and Kemina were running after Rotasu and Garith had he an urge to run efter them but he knew better. If he run after them would it probably only increase the chance of being exposed and even though they seemed now to be in two group did every group need some kind of a wall if enemy appears. He just hoped that in that case that all four should be alright and hopefully they would not be exposed. However, he had a feeling that wouldn't be the case.

(OCC: Since I guess you're gonna see them will I post in the OCC thread on how they will look like)

HunterZero

Years
  • Garith kept walking he ignored Rotasu yelling. His grip on Xyer became greater he could feel the sword fueling his anger. Garith now stared at Xyer with a confused and angry face. Wait is this sword making me angry and controling my emotions and actions? Garith thought as he drove the sword into the ground. He watched in awe as the sword started glowing in a black stingy aura and started crawling away. "What in the world," Garith muttered as he pulled out his steel blade. The aura morphed into human form and Garith got ready to battle. "Hello Trueblade Vanguard my name is Garl son of Galvor and that Xyer there is a fake I made to fuel your anger to get you to join me," A voice said as the aura finished taking form and a man with green hair, red eyes and a black cloak appeared. "I am Garl, a arcsage from crimea on the continent of Tellius I was one of Nergals' most powerful and trusted followers and I'm here to resurrect him with the blood of the ones who killed him," The man said as he spun the staff in his hand. "Did Galvor know of this?" Garith asked in a low voice. "No my poor father didn't know the real Xyer is back at his house I just switched them and hid the real one under the floor board of the house. The real Xyer unlocks a warriors powers," Garl answered. "But unfortunately for you since you figured out the secret ahead of schedule I'll just kill Eliwood, Lyn and Ninian now," He said he hand now facing Garith.

"Elthunder," Garl muttered. His hand then started glowing and fast terrifying bolts of lighting flew from his hands. Garith quickly blocked the attack with his sword only causing him to be pushed back a bit. "Arcwind!" Garl then shouted as he slashed his left hand through the air. Powerful winds that glowed green came dashing at Garith. Garith tried to block this attack but the winds were to strong and he was being slashed by the armor piercing winds. Garith despite being slashed noticed that another blade that looked like Xyer appeared. That must be the real one and Galvor must have used a warp staff to get it here Garith thought as he grabbed the sword from the ground. A powerful gust of wind sweep Garith into the air making him vulnerable to another attack. "Arcthunder," Garl muttered. A large bolt of lighting came crashing down on Garith slamming him into the ground. "Wow that must have hurt," Garl said as his staff he was caring started to glow. He vanished in a flash of light and then reappeared in front of the downed Garith. "Get up!" Garl growled as he kicked Garith up from the ground causing him now to land on his back. Garl then vanished again and appeared a small distance away. "Arcthunder!" Garl roared. Another bolt of lighting came crashing down on Garith chest. "Rotasu I'm very sorry for the way I treated you please forgive me," Garith said softly as he slowly got up his hand on a gaping hole in his chest plate blood coming from his mouth, chest, running down his arm and on his forehead.

"Now Garith I end this with a Rexbolt," Garl said his hand facing Garith glowing. "If anyone gets to fight lord Eliwood it's me I won't let you harm anyone here these people are good people and deserve to live long lives I on the other hand not so much so I'll gladly throw my life on the line for them every time!" Garith shouted now standing up Xyer tight in his hand. Garith charged at Garl with all his might and speed. "Not so fast!" Garl shouted as his magic spell began to fly out of his hand. Before his Rexbolt spell could fly at Garith Xyer made contact with Garl's hand. Xyer glowing blue and Rexbolt glowing yellow the two powers collided together causing an explosion

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu heard fighting behind the mask of mist. Her rage began boiling, a feeling she never knew before, He's going to get us all killed. He can't keep tear-- She was interrupted promptly by an explosion. Sweat formed at the base of her hair, I-it's too soon for any of us to die. Not here, not now. She quickly moved toward the flashes of blue and yellow light. Lotus' pegasus had been reluctant to move towards such danger, but Rotasu knew her pegasus would be able to resist nearly any magic.

There seemed to be a clearing in the fog where the two were fighting; perhaps it was due to the lightning, but she watched in awe as the two fight, wondering whether she should help or not. "Garith!" A loud scream came from the woman who rarely spoke, worried a partner would die, "I-" she attempted speech, but her voice was concealed by the lightning. She examined his wounds, nothing seemed too major... yet.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Wasen had stayed behind with Lyn, Eliwood, Ninian and Hector while the others had gone a spying mission. He really hoped that everything should be alright but with this evil feeling on this island could anything happen.
    "Ninian, is the feeling still around?" Wasen asked.
    "Uh-huh." Ninian said. "It's even worse than last time we were here one year ago"
    "Whatever it is so must we defeat it, even if it is a dragon or any crazy human being" Hector said.
    "They have been away in quite a while now. Maybe we should follow them?" Lyn asked.
    "No, it wouldn't be a good idea. It maybe would mislead us to where they are and if they would come back while we are away maybe they won't find us. It's better that we stay here for the time being and hopefully they all will come back unharmed." Eliwood said looking at the direction on where the others had gone to.
    Ninian closed her eyes and was thinking. Suddenly a feeling hit her. "Eliwood! Watch out!" Ninian said and put Eliwood away. The second later an arrow landed on the spot Eliwood had just stand on.
    Hector gripped his Wolf Beil and said: "Come out and show yourself!"
    Out from a shadow appeared a man in a cloak and golden eyes and with a Long Bow. "My master awaits you in the Dragon's Gate. My master awaits you in the Dragon's Gate"

Lilliana

Years
  • Kemina ran faster hearing the sounds of a fight and gasped at seeing Garith fighting someone and seeing how hurt he was. "Garith!" she yelled rushing forward after the explosion and as she did she changed into a white tiger and tackled the man Garith was fighting. She growled claws digging into the man before she heard him yell "Arcthunder!" and Kemina let out a roar of pain as the lightning threw her off the man.

Back