• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIRE!!

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My wallet, my laptop, and my glasses. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    If I could, I would immediately evacuate my pets, and I would only hope to have my phone on me. Nothing else in my house is very important to me, but if I had a moment to spare I'd pack up my laptop and Arrested Development DVDs.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My wallet, my laptop, and my cellphone.

I don't mean to be materialistic or anything, but I'm a pretty poor guy these days. I don't have insurance, and believe it or not, I would completely fail college without my laptop. I just couldn't do it.

The wallet holds important things in it too. :x

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I actually think of this all the time. I think I'd have more time to grab just three things, but that's because I have important things in the same place just in case of an emergency. I have my "special box" which is a drawer in my desk that has all of the small but important things in my life. I have a note from my father, old plain tickets, what's left of my old Pokemon cards, and much more. I find some of the small things more important than a Wii or my laptop, so I'd take them.

If fire was spreading in my house and I could only bring three things, I'd go to that drawer first. I'd grab all of those belongings (assuming the drawer counts as one thing) before moving on. The second thing that I'd grab would be my photo album. In sixth grade, I took all of the pictures that I have of my life and put them in order. I would want my children to be able to see my roots. The third thing I'd get get would be my diaries. Again, I would want my children to be able to see my roots and have guidance from the mistakes that I made. These three things are under the assumption that my family and pets could get out safely.

If I could grab a couple other things, I'd get some of my clothes, since they're incredibly important to me XD;. I'd also get my DS with my Diamond, Platinum, Sapphire, and Fire Red versions, 'cause I put a lot of effort into them and would need an escape after everything of mine was destroyed. I'd grab my two stuffed animals, Baby Arcanine (shut up, I was six when I named it) and Alberto the Frog for comfort. If I could get my laptop, I would, but it's not of huge importance. Before dashing out the front door, I'd grab the little basket in the livingroom with all of my family photos in it. Wow, it'd be impossible to just choose three things. :/

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My house isn't that flammable because I'm not poor.
    Lolwut? X.x All houses are 'flammable'.

Anyway, as long as my Gramma, Mom, dogs, and cat are guaranteed safe, I'd take my list of phone numbers, my Pokémon Cards, and my old dog's collar (he died, but I still have his old collar <3).

The list of phone numbers so I can call my best friend from someone else's phone and see if I can get shelter for the moment (she changed her phone number recently and I haven't memorized it yet. X.x).​

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Since I already have my iPod and DS lite in my pocket...
    1. Some clothes
    2. My schoolwork (my teachers probably won't count a house-fire as an excuse to not do my homework) :<
    3. A picture of my girlfriend

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    i would grab the parts of my house that werent on fire
    my dog her leash, ipod nano, and i would grab my laptop (with charger)

assuming i had more time i would grab my box of pokemon cards, my brothers (for me), ps3, my small tv, my games, and my torture buddy. Ohhh yah a knife in case of emergency ( or for my buddy).

NOTE: this is assuming that my family and clothes are with me or in use

Years
  • Chances are everything I could want and could possibly carry out would be in one place: my purse. I really need my phone, my DS, and my iPod. Oh, and my wallet and keys. If it's not all in there, it's all within easy reach. I could just pack up the purse and run for my life.

Wish I could say I'd take my writing and my computer, but I own a desktop, and the writing takes up a really big storage bin. Neither can happen. :( Lame.

Back