• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuwiKomiya

Feline Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I'm online now, we can do the trade if you want :D

Hello, and welcome the the forums! :D As much as I would want to help, I don't have those two in my HA/Egg Moves Section, so I can't breed them for you :( I might add them there in the future, but not anytime soon, I'm sorry D: You may ask for something else seen in this shop if you want though :P

Oh! Sorry I didn't realize you have a list on the first post. :) I see that you have Bronzor in your list. Can I request for that instead?

FC: 2809-9616-6308
    IGN: Xiaobui
    Pokemon: Bronzor
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Oh! Sorry I didn't realize you have a list on the first post. :) I see that you have Bronzor in your list. Can I request for that instead?

FC: 2809-9616-6308
    IGN: Xiaobui
    Pokemon: Bronzor
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Thank you!

No prob! I'll get to breeding it for you :) But are you sure you're going for Calm? To be honest, Bronzong works better with its Attack stat (89) than its Special Attack (79). If I would suggest a nature, I'd go for Brave or Sassy, since it reduces your Speed (practically a useless stat for Bronzong) and increases your Attack/Special Defense. But, if you specifically want Calm, I can still do that for you :P

BuwiKomiya

Feline Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you so much for the suggestions. Yeah, I'll still go for calm. I've been using it since gen IV days. Thanks so much man

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Woo..wanna test my luck!!

FC: 2895-8664-4072
    IGN: Reuz
    EGG NUMBER: [A6], [B6], [C6]

and can I trade my HA gible in dreamball for your dreamball HA wooper?

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • FC: 4828-6058-5946
    IGN: Ghost
    Pokemon: Gible
    Section: HA (I believe)
    Nickname: LandShark

I can offer you a myriad of Legends I've collected since gen III. Regigigas, Groudon, Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Mew, legendary trios, etc

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Willing to trade your:

for a 5 IV Timid Electrike with Lightning Rod ability?

I'm ok with trading the Sableye, but do you have other Pokemon to offer? I already have a 5IV Manectric w/ Lightning Rod and HP Ice :P

Would you be interested in a Lure Ball marill Adaman with huge power?

If it's female, then sure! :D Just tell me what you want to trade for it :D

FC: 4270-2453- 8233
    IGN: Jake
    EGG NUMBER: [A5], [E3], [C1]

Got your eggs reserved already!

Ok, your eggs will be reserved! :D And yes, as long as that HA Gible is female, then that trade would be awesome :D

FC: 4828-6058-5946
    IGN: Ghost
    Pokemon: Gible
    Section: HA (I believe)
    Nickname: LandShark

I can offer you a myriad of Legends I've collected since gen III. Regigigas, Groudon, Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Mew, legendary trios, etc

Oh that's cool, do you have a Deoxys? If not, I can take the Groudon :D

Could I request some eggs? xD

FC: You have this already :P
    IGN: Kara
    EGG NUMBER: D6, C2, and B5.

Sure, is it ok if I ask for some Rareball Pokemon from your shop as well, then we can trade at the same time? :D I'll post a request next time, but I'll reserve your eggs for now till that time :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello guys! :D I'm not as free as I eventually thought I would be, being in the university and having my own breeding project for VGC and all, so for all those who have requested, I ask for your patience. I'll get to all of them eventually, when the weekend comes I can focus on your requests. Sorry for the wait, I hope you can be a little more patient for the next few days :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Oh oh oh! I wanna play egg roulette :D

FC : 1907-8814-0182
    IGN : Anna-Marie
    EGG NUMBER: [C1] [A5] [E3]

FC: 4270-2453- 8233
    IGN: Jake
    EGG NUMBER: [A5], [E3], [C1]

The two of you have exactly the same choices lol. Whoever first sees this can change their choice :D

Your eggs are ready to be distributed! Just tell me if you're online, and we can trade for your free eggs :D

FC: by name and in signature
    IGN: Sean Carter
    Pokemon: Kangaskhan
    Section: Battle-Ready
    Nickname: N/A

What are you willing to trade for that Kangaskhan? :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016

Hey there Slayz! :D We can trade for the eggs, as well as for the Dream Ball Wooper already :D Hit me up when you're online :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back