• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First- and Second-gen fans unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Hmm... I think that pretty interesting guys, but since this thread's going a little dead, to keep it alive I'll pose a new topic: Favorite Character of Gen I or Gen II?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    My favorite character is Misty (this should be obvious because of my avatar) who appears in both generations 1 and 2 along with the Kanto remakes in generation 3.

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
    My favorite 1st gen Pokemon: Raichu.

My favorite 2nd gen Pokemon: Umbreon.

My favorite game: Silver.

My favorite 1st/2nd gen character: Misty.

Simple, straightforward, yay!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I forgot to answer my own question: Its misty too guys (how original >_<) just because she has that special ability to be strong and crazy yet awesome.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    From what I have seen this could be called the Misty Club 2.0 since most of us here like her. I have been doing something related recently which was dealing with emulation of the Gameboy and Gameboy Color on a rather different platform, the Sony Playstation Portable. The system I am working with uses an older firmware which loaders for PSP applications known as Eboots can run. One cool thing about this is that I am not tied to my computer anymore and can now play the games on a device which has a similar feel to a physical Gameboy or Gameboy Color system. So far in Red on this emulator I have defeated Misty and am working on moving toward the Vermilion City gym. And in Silver I have yet to win my first gym battle but I am still going to move on and beat the game.

ollieon

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    the original 2 generations are still the best, my favourites were electabuzz and scyther (pity i had blue)
    and i still rely heavily on 1st and 2nd gen pokemon in diamond.
    i find myself getting annoyed at the new evolutions they keep bringing in
    there are just too many eevees now

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Many of the Pokemon I use on my team are from the first and second generations too except for Togekiss but that is because one team I did was a Misty team a while back. I managed through trades and catching wild ones to obtain all the Pokemon she had on her team and even the ones she has now at the Cerulean City gym.

Years
    Many of the Pokemon I use on my team are from the first and second generations too except for Togekiss but that is because one team I did was a Misty team a while back. I managed through trades and catching wild ones to obtain all the Pokemon she had on her team and even the ones she has now at the Cerulean City gym.

Really? Wow! Thats pretty awsome! ^^

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    look at this suppot banner i just made

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Really? Wow! Thats pretty awsome! ^^

I am not the only one to try something like that too, someone else on another forum is trying to create a Misty team as well and I offered to help them with it. That would be yet another banner I could add to my signature then as I am in the Misty club and this one too.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    That was an idea I had after seeing someone else do an Ash team so I thought I would re create Misty's team from the anime. Starmie is the workhorse of that team though and normally is the one which can KO just about anything. They even cover for their weaknesses Politoed knows earthquake to take out most electric types and Starmie knows ice beam and can take out grass types.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    hmmm... The club seems to be loosing interest again. New Topic: What was your first party of pokes?

Kabuto
    Charizard
    Lapras
    Hypno
    Jolteon
    Pidgeot

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Darn, I can't remember what my first party was but I do know that I started out with Bulbasaur. This was a long time ago for me, a little over eight years so my memory about the whole thing is not that good.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    well here is mine
    blastoise
    garidose
    richu
    clefable
    nidoking
    rhydon
    oh yeah also here is the support banner i made earlier and the code

(IMG]https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/primetime1241/userbar663992wn4.gif[/IMG)
    replace ( with [ and ) with ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back