• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First kiss

First kiss?

• Total voters

Remy

Spicy Cajun
Years
  • Truth be told, guys, I never had been kissed or kissed anyone on the lips...yet, only on the cheek. I considered that as my first kiss.

Okay it's this girl, she was and still is one of my best friends (luckily I have 3 girl best friends...all of them are in PC, but I'm sure none of them we'll see this...right?). She was really disappointed one day, she waited for so long to get this thing, and when she was finally getting it she broke her arm. The thing she wanted was a new set of baseball things, she was really a sport addict and, since I'm only good at baseball, that's what we practice often. Anyway back on topic, after she got her cast, she was still as cheerful as ever but I noticed that sometimes she kept on looking outside sadly. Seeing that, I used all money that I was earning and bought her what she wanted (but it was the a light one. Believe me! That girl really likes heavy things!). I suprised her by showing to her the gift the next day. She was so grateful, she ran over to me, hugged me with one arm, and kissed my cheek.

I know...for most of you being kissed on the cheek is not that important, but for me it is. Just that kiss...

Man, I sound so corny right now! Sometimes I envy some of you...you got kissed on the lips! But I guess I'm a little young.

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I've never kissed anyone before, and I've never been kissed. (Well, I haven't ever let a guy kiss me. Muahaha.) I prefer to wait until I'm a bit older; I'd like to atleast try to find the right person, and even if I don't find him the first time, atleast I'll be able to say that I never had a ton of boyfriends when I was younger. I think that, once you are older and are married, then you will regret having so many relationships in the past. (If you did.) I mean, I can understand if they didn't work out, but some people just have a boyfriend/girlfriend just to be having one. I don't think that is right. I also really don't like seeing young children with a boyfriend or girlfriend. They're still so young, and they're not ready to be in a relationship like that, no matter how mature they are. They still need to be kids, not adult wannabes. I'm almost 15, and I've never had a boyfriend before.

Either I'm right, or I'm just different, lol. >_>;
    See, i have to agree with Kay on his one.
    I do not think it is right to have a boyfriend/girlfriend just because of peer pressure etc. That is messed up...
    Your boyfriend/girlfriend needs to be your life-long partner who is willing to be with you through "thick and thin" if you will.
    Young children should also not get into any relationships. You might end up with an 11-year-old who has already had sex if you let that happen! Kids tend to... err... experiament... and well... these things happen, sadly enough Oo;;

[LOL, if i misspelled anything, trust me, it is the tiredness talking. 4:07 AM]

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I've never kissed anyone before, and I've never been kissed. (Well, I haven't ever let a guy kiss me. Muahaha.) I prefer to wait until I'm a bit older; I'd like to atleast try to find the right person, and even if I don't find him the first time, atleast I'll be able to say that I never had a ton of boyfriends when I was younger. I think that, once you are older and are married, then you will regret having so many relationships in the past. (If you did.) I mean, I can understand if they didn't work out, but some people just have a boyfriend/girlfriend just to be having one. I don't think that is right. I also really don't like seeing young children with a boyfriend or girlfriend. They're still so young, and they're not ready to be in a relationship like that, no matter how mature they are. They still need to be kids, not adult wannabes. I'm almost 15, and I've never had a boyfriend before.

Either I'm right, or I'm just different, lol. >_>;

I totally agree! I didn't get my first kiss til I was 16, and I hated it. Well, I hate it looking back on it now. When it happened, it was all exciting, and like "wow, I just got kissed," but now it seems so juvenile and stupid...

So I guess you want the story.

There was this guy I really liked from jazz camp a few years ago. We got to know each other a lot over the school year, because we'd talk all the time. So I'd have to say that i knew him really well. We're still friends and stuff. So yeah, the next year at camp, he kissed me, and I look back on it now, and it was so dumb. He wasn't a very good kisser...blah!!

So now, everything is really weird between us. We agreed that we couldn't see each other because we live too far apart, and he still likes me, or thinks he does, while I've completely moved on and have a steady boyfriend of two and a half years.

So yeah...in retrospect, my first kiss wasn't great...I hated it. But it's ok, I suppose. It could have been worse...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I Never did that before, and Im glad about it XD
    I dun wanna do that too early... Guys, im just 12 o.o;;
    And I never liked someone IRL and Im too shy...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I've never been kissed... ;_;
    Ah, but whatever, I'm still young, I'm still eleven-
    But there is ONE guy I have a crush on, that has several other girls that like him as well (NOT a PC crush!) and maybe someday... [Sighs]
    XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    tmbjr said:
    My first kiss was during my Freshman year in High School. It's kinda a long story, but here it goes. There was a school dance and my friends dared me to go with this girl that I kinda liked. I mean, she was hot, but she didn't come off as the most interesting person to have conversation with...if you know what I mean. I was also told that she had a big crush on me, so I took her to the dance. I have to admit, I was just 14 years old and I wasn't really prepared to kiss a girl, so I was trying to play it natural and just talk to her for a while after we ate. Then one of the friends that dared me approached us and told me to get on the dancefloor. I just swallowed my pride and took her to the floor, and gave her a nice long kiss at the end of the song. One part of me was like, "Dude! I just kissed one of the hottest girls in school!" while the other half was like, "Man, what if I did this too soon or somethin'?" To my surprise, she seemed to be delighted. Of course, when the Assistant Principal saw this, he kicked us out for PDA.

*shakes fist*
    My my my, very brave but that?s like the best story so far~ I like the ending. XD;

I think frosty?s extreme interest in this thread is scaring me. o.o; How about your story frosti? =P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Unfortunately I've never kissed anyone...love is something I intensely dislike, to put it lightly. It's the thing which I simultaneously desire more than anything and hate more than anything, but usually my hatred of it is more apparent when I discuss love...I suppose I'm just bitter about some past experiences, but you've all heard that rant before, so I'll spare you it this time...

Years
  • Mudkip84 said:
    Never Had had one!
    (Will try to never will!)

XD

That was me before...(when I was about 8-10) but since I had my first kiss, it was actually different you know..seeing that you're a 9 year old, now I know why you don't want one...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    *Mocks the adults *
    (Those adults are crazy...)
    They always say that...

Hey wait..
    I`m the youngest one here!
    Whoo hoo
    (I even watch Family guy and The simpsons)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Never had one, never want one. O_o Yah, I'm not like that old anyway :P And first, if you want to know how old I am you have to beg and worship blaziken and dragons (joking about the worshipping :P)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My first kiss? I hated it. I never wanted my first kiss to be with such a bad man, I wanted better a kiss with someone I really love. Not because some dope-head came into my room, forced me to do things (also kiss him) and hurt me. This is getting deppressing, Ima stop now. I don't want to frigging talk about it..

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I haven't even had a first kiss yet, but I might have luck in High School. There's this girl I liked since about sixth grade, and we never "connected" like that, and now I might not see her again because we graduated:'(. Luckily, I got her Email address so I can email her:).

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • I wasnt really there for my first kiss.

Me and some buddies decided to go sleep in the park and on the way we picked up a few other friends. like 7 guys and 5 girls with a video camera.

we set up sort of a camp in the park and one by one dozed off and in the morining when I got up someone shoved the camera in my face and it played a tape of Chau and Rachel taking turns to kiss me. the 2 girls I had crushes on kissing me and I dont remember it. ****.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    My first kiss? I hated it. I never wanted my first kiss to be with such a bad man, I wanted better a kiss with someone I really love. Not because some dope-head came into my room, forced me to do things (also kiss him) and hurt me. This is getting deppressing, Ima stop now. I don't want to frigging talk about it..
    That's.... terrible. It's just so hard to believe there are people in this world that would sink so low as to do something like that....
    I'm sorry that happened, CaRtOON. You don't have to delve any further into this, I just wanted to express my feelings towards your experience.

As for this first kiss issue, I've never been kissed by anyone out of my family, and have never given one back... nor do I really want to at the moment. I just don't feel like I'm ready for that. Besides, if I were to kiss someone later on in life, I would like it to be the person I'm destined to be with. Think about it this way: if you do all these things so early in life with all sorts of people, does it really hold any special purpose anymore? I'd rather have one, meaningful kiss with my true love, then have a plethora of them with people that I've only known for a short while, or don't have any feelings about. It's not like I'm really eager to do it at this time anyway. I'm still too immature, hehe...

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I have never been kissed ;_; Not even on the cheek, by anyone else than my family. I can relate with Kaga in a way, i know how you feel. Just don't make yourself down about the subject mate, i'm pretty positive you'll find love one day. There's no rush, one day hopefully you'll look back once you've got somebody special and think how silly it was to worry ;)

I'm at that wierd stage really....i don't know exactly how i feel :/ I don't know whether i'm ready for it or not. Ya know the usual, i'm an early teen, peer pressure about getting a Boyfriend ect. so many 13yr olds who are in relationships already, i feel left out in a way cause i don't have many friends, i'm pretty lonely and i like the idea of love. I'm just confused at the moment. Although i don't think many of the 13yr olds at my school really know what love is. They just go round snogging each other for the sake of it and because they think its cool. I find them pretty lame to tell the truth.

I mean at this age you seem so pressured to grow up and have your first kiss by the time your 12. If you haven't had your first kiss by 13 you get gasps from peers, who think thats shocking or something. I mean it really isn't *sweatdrops*

I'm in no rush to have my first kiss, and i don't think i'll have it anytime soon. At the moment i'm pretty lost in my life, just moved Schools and i don't have many friends. It seems like a dream that could never come true for me to have a somebody who would like me back at the moment. I've had quite afew crushes in my life but alot of them were just pre-teen crushes in the stage of growing up. I've never had a BF. Anyway, i don't think i'm ready yet. Oh dear, depressing topic for me ;_;

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:

Right, where is the git... I'm not your bodyguard for nothing you know... *hugs his sweety* Ok, evil man, where are you... *goes looking*

Back