• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Kiss?

First Kiss?

• Good

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I haven't had my first kiss yet. o.o

You shoud've added 'Haven't been kissed yet' to the poll or something like that.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My first kiss was accidental........... it was good, but accidental, so yeah... erm.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Game of spin-the-bottle at a birthday party in seventh grade. Luckily enough, the person I had a crush on at the time spun the bottle and it landed on me. And apparently it was obvious we both liked each other since all our friends said it 'wasn't good enough' and made us kiss again, eheh.

...*wanders off* :x

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ¤¤¤¤

I've never had a real kiss! ^^; Not from someone I could be romantically attracted to, anyway - i.e., not my family! ^__~ I don't care, though - if the "right one" never comes, I don't want one! ^___^;;; X3;

¤¤¤¤

Years
    I haven't been kissed yet, and I'm in no big hurry. I'll get mine when I'm ready, and not a moment sooner. >=O

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I dunno if my first kiss really counts...Anyway, it was okay....I would rather not talk about it, though o__O;

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I haven't had my first kiss yet~ I'm rather glad that I haven't, for there really hasn't been anyone that I've felt -sort of- attracted to. When I find the right person, I'm sure it'll happen. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm not sure what exactly you are classifying as a kiss, but I'm guessing that from the ages I see it probably wasn't a "real" kiss in most cases. :P Anywho...mine was good. I'm still really good friends with the person that gave me my first kiss. We were hardcore attracted to each other at the time, but now we are just good friends. So yeah...mine was good. XD

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    WELLL! lookit we got here! Lil totodile knows what im talking about when i say i've been hugged...right? And he knows im waiting till Grayson actually falls for me!

Back