• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Kiss?

First Kiss?

• Good

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'd rather have died than received my so-called 'first kiss'. I put it this way because it was more like being raped by a vampire...

Ah well. You don't want to hear about that. Seeing as the one who gave it does not exist(or is not believed...), I suppose it does not count anyway.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    ~Ozy~ said:
    My first kiss was... Beyond description. To kiss someone with whom you are honestly and truly in love is an amazing experience. I realize that this sound the delusional dreaming of a teen, but for me... It was real. All of it. That was the moment when I found myself truly above the people who regarded love as a dream that they didn't want, or nothing special, or doubtful or unstable... When the last of my own doubts melted away.

I remember every small detail about it, the look in her beautiful eyes in the darkened parking lot, her warm embrace and the way that all of that seemed to fall away as soon as my lips met hers. It was... Amazing, special... Spectacular. The entire universe swam before my closed eyes.

What's more, every one of the countless kisses we have shared since has done the same to me. The first was just... Well, the first in a liftime, and that makes it special in its own way.
    i could say the very same thing except it wasn't a parking lot but a garden.
    it was amazingly good and so was all that followed.

Years
    Well, I haven't had my first kiss yet, unless you count having a boy (junior, now senior) kissing me on the hand last year.
    I did have the opportunity when I was offered to play spin the bottle in school but I didn't want to kiss any of the boys who were playing....(because they had gfs already and I'm not a boyfriend stealer)

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    LOL....wow....I'd never thought anyone would actually ask this.....my first kissI will NEVER,EVER forget...when I was nine,I had a girlfriend,but since we were young,we didn't know what we were supposed to do...we just liked each other...one day,due to past actions these group of friends wanted to beat me up for beating the crap out of their leader,or whatever....(pm me for details...)I couldnt't just blitz them,cuz if I did,one of them would get by me and hurt her....so I had to fight carefully,which I don't normally do,so I lost.....and they knocked me out cold....then when I woke up she was crying while kissing me.......?......I woke up,kissed her back for waking me up,and went to go fight the kids who beat me....did I win,.....yeap......so ever since then,I thanked that girl for giving me the kiss of life.......any questions?....pm me....

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    My first kiss was amazing, if cliche. My boyfriend and I had been dating for about three months. We would have been kissing much sooner, but time and distance had been posing a problem.

I was driving him home in my Alero, or at least, "home". We stopped in the parking lot of his hotel, and I realized how much I loved him in that moment. I couldn't bear to say goodbye. And so, we both sat there in silence for a few minutes. He took my hand, but I couldn't look at him. I didn't want him to see the tears welling up in my eyes over the fact that our wonderful night had to end.

But he was insistant. He tipped my chin upwards a bit, and I looked into those marvelous eyes of his. They were beautiful, shining in the full, red moonlight. It was amore, a sign of what was meant to be. His eyes were so full of love, adoration, and amazement. I couldn't imagine what could ever have kept us apart before now.

Time seemed to stop just for us as he leaned forward. I leaned to him as well, now sure that I wouldn't make a fool of myself if I tried. Our lips met akwardky at first, it was a first real kiss for both of us. But, we quickly relaxed into it. I felt more loved in that small moment of a first kiss than I had ever felt before.

And thus, I thank you, my Master, my ~Ozy~ , for my wonderful first kiss.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    errrrrrr no I haven't had my first kiss yet, unless you count getting kissed/peck on the cheek which i blushed because it was really random by her,she is my best friend...!!!!!!!!!!!!.???????????
    ( this happened last year)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Haven't had a first kiss yet but will soon, everyone does xD
    I'm not waiting on it yet though like 4-5 years till

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
    Erm...Gwah...Umm...Huh?

^_- *Blush* I've had a kiss before. Let's see was twice....four times....more than sixteen? Well let's just say I attract too many girls... Yes they were very good kisses. *Grins evily* :P

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Haven't had one.

I just told him that I even liked him, after being close friends for so long. It would feel akward for both of us to do any more than hold hands.

But when the time is right, I look forward to kissing for the first time

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
    To be honest, I haven't had my first kiss yet. xDD
    I know atleast three guys that like me though, they're pretty nice.
    I just don't know who's right for me, and I'm not the kind of person that would readily jump into relationships.
    None of the relationships I have with any men are really that great, anyways.
    Generally, I prefer to take things slow and wait until the time is right.
    Which.. Might evidentally be some place like the bus stop or after class.. Or some place completely unexpected. xDD
    Oh well, that's life.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    [Fear_Itself] said:
    To be honest, I haven't had my first kiss yet. xDD
    I know atleast three guys that like me though, they're pretty nice.
    I just don't know who's right for me, and I'm not the kind of person that would readily jump into relationships.
    None of the relationships I have with any men are really that great, anyways.
    Generally, I prefer to take things slow and wait until the time is right.
    Which.. Might evidentally be some place like the bus stop or after class.. Or some place completely unexpected. xDD
    Oh well, that's life.
    :shocked:!!!!!...hey...my friends and I (that makes the three of us) like this one girl....she's really hot.....and she knows as well...strange,ain't it?...O_o;

Back