• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Kiss?

First Kiss?

• Good

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, when I was 5 I kissed a girl and then a differnet girl when I was 6, but other then that I haven't

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Mine was .. messed up and strangely unnatural. We were both first-time kissers, I had to move elsewhere so it was our final goodbye; I was sad, and he was nervous. I guess he sort of forced it before the relationship developed enough, but it was worth it. Some experience beats none.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    First time I made out: 4th Grade, Rating: Good

First time I was kissed: Before Kindergarden Dont Remember, Rating: IDK

First Time I kissed a girl: Kindergarden Dont Remember, Rating: Good

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I beleive the first kiss the question refers to is a real passionate kiss with someone of the other gender who isn't part of your family and that...so..yeah my first kiss was last december XD, it was with my only girlfriend who managed to dump me a week later XD, anywho, it was very nice, considering we frenched about 5 times after XD, it was quite special seeing as how i had skipped my mums bday dinner out to be with her, but now i kinda wish it had been with someone better seeing as how she was 14 and still is, and is a bit of a vodka addict and pisses me off alot.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Truth Or Dare:10 Years Old xD
    But My First real Kiss, I Was Like 13 Or Something, Was At My Friend's Birthday Party, The Birthday Girl Went In The Bathroom And Made Out With Me XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 20, 2006
    Hopefully my first kiss will be one of these days. It still hasn't happened.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    never had a real kiss, i had a forced one but it was on the cheek, so really i never been kissed. still waiting on the right person!^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    All these girls that still haven't had a proper kiss...and then...god why do people see making out as a big deal, making out is rubbish anyway, just being with someone and being happy is the best thing ^_^, anyway, i somehow think i was ditched by Fallen so i kinda think i'm single XD....

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    My first kiss went well if I recall correctly but I do think that first kisses are made up to be a bigger deal than it should......it's not that great.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    *sigh* i wish:disappoin :disappoin ihave this crush on scool and were best of friends but god is trying to avoid me baing boyfriend with her and probably kiss her just beacause he thinks some other girl older than me should be my pair and thats not fair! how i wish i could kiss her,ive been hoping with kidz bop songs and working out,plus, im half catholic ,i did my first communion and i need proof as a scientist that god exists,so my first kiss will be a very difficult goal with god blocking me

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    My first kiss was... Beyond description. To kiss someone with whom you are honestly and truly in love is an amazing experience. I realize that this sound the delusional dreaming of a teen, but for me... It was real. All of it. That was the moment when I found myself truly above the people who regarded love as a dream that they didn't want, or nothing special, or doubtful or unstable... When the last of my own doubts melted away.

I remember every small detail about it, the look in her beautiful eyes in the darkened parking lot, her warm embrace and the way that all of that seemed to fall away as soon as my lips met hers. It was... Amazing, special... Spectacular. The entire universe swam before my closed eyes.

What's more, every one of the countless kisses we have shared since has done the same to me. The first was just... Well, the first in a liftime, and that makes it special in its own way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kiss on the cheek = 7th grade
    Kiss on the lips = 10th grade

I liked both of 'em. Nothing that romantic though. Sad.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Never gotten kissed yet. xD
    I'm not in a big hurry, either. =3 I dont really care if I ever get kissed.., not that important to me. X3;
    If I do I'll probably be glad, though. XD

Back