• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Level 100?

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • My first was Empoleon, oh how I loved that thing. <3

But, I traded it to a friend as a 'goodbye' gift as I was leaving him. My second was Altaria, my second favourite Pokémon in Diamond ~~<3

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
  • Kyogre on sapphire, i still have it today :) its 6 years old xD

My Kyogre was my first level 100 in Gen 3... I still have him too, but he's about 7 years old now. He's mostly an Elite Four Soloist for me so I can Exp Share raise my pokemon.

My first 100 was Shellshock, my Blastoise on Blue.

The Red Chain

Let's see... I believe it was my Faraway Island Mew.
    I honestly can't remember that far back.. but I believe that was my first. D:

If not then my cute starter Pika in Yellow version from years ago. <33

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    The first Lv:100 I can remember is Kyogre.
    but of course (which I wish I didnt :() I started a new game.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • Usually my starting Pokemon reaches Lv 100 in my Pokemon games. First one that I could remember was Typhlosion in Gold.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • only my torterra, i train my evs to lv 50, their lv gets boosted afterall xD oh yeah, moves :(

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
  • I've never gotten a Pokemon to level 100 without a cheat resulting and a bazillion rare candies... so, yeah... X_X

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Venasaur, on red. The Lanturn on Gold. And then Typhlosion, also on gold.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Aipom - Crystal
    Typhlosion - Crystal
    Raichu - Firered
    Garchomp - Platinum
    Butterfree and Beedrill - Red

Quite an odd bunch, I know, but once i find a pokemon i'm comfortable with i generally stick with it

I'm currently aiming for a lvl 100 Dusknoir in Pokemon Diamond, uber ghost type XD

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Charizard in Pokemon Red when I was 9 years old.

I transfered him to my silver version. I'm glad that my silver version works still~

Years
  • Apart from the old Rare Candy cheat way back in Red and Blue, I'm ashamed to say I've never raised a Pokémon to level 100 before. I've never stuck with a game long enough to do it, like, I'll clock the game but then either come across another game which diverts my attention or come across something like exams which diverts my attention and then I never return to playing it. The highest leveled Pokémon I've ever raised (besides Red and Blue version) is Venom, my Victreebel on my Platinum game. I raised it from level 1 to level 96 and played through Platinum with it on a solo run.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • My sister traded me a Level 4 Pidgey after I'd finished the game. I was supposed to release it, but instead grinded for a week and got my first real Level 100. x)

Back