• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Level 100?

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
Years
  • Swampert in sapphire. Only level 100 I've ever got, but these days He is just used to train with exp share through the Elite 4. :)

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I don't remember how close I got with Pikachu in yellow, so it's possible it was that, but I don't think so.

So I assume my first was Feraligatr (nicknamed Gonzalez, xD) in silver, I loved it to pieces but as I was trading something over to Yellow, my save game got deleted. I actually cried. o_o

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My first 100 was an Electabuzz that my older sister traded to my Silver Version from her Gold Version. Or maybe it was vice versa? Either way, Electabuzz was mine.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
  • Pikachu in Yellow. I honestly think it leveled faster than the other monsters in the game, purposely. Then I dropped the game in a parking lot across state boundaries, so my oldest is Blastoise from Blue, who somehow achieved level 100 before my Red Charizard, which is my real oldest Pokemon.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • My very first Pokemon altogether, Charizard on Pokemon Red.
    I still have that game and that Charizard. All the way from 1998. I never restarted my Pokemon Red :)

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • My Infernape on Pokemon Platinum one year ago, and then after him it was Vaporeon on Pokemon Platinum. THOSE GUYS WHERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Feraligatr was my first level 100 back during the good ole days wasting 2 AA batteries on my Game Boy Color on Pokemon Crystal. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Charizard was my first level 100. It was in Pokemon Fire Red. I was bored at that time so I decided to re-battle trainers using an item. I forgot what it was called.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • If I may, I just want to "Butt In" something here to my own thread.

Guys, this is Awesome. Thankyou for all your input, this thread is becoming big. I want people to keep talking on this thread, and I hope you all have a good time :)

Years
  • The first Pokemon that I ever raised to level 100 was my Charizard (like quite a few others, apparently). I've managed to get a couple more since then, but none will seem as special as the first one!

Back