• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Level 100?

Helena

Perverted Dude?
Years
  • Charmander was my starter, But the first pokemon I got to 100 was a Raichu.
    ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    If I remember right, it was a Pidgeot in Pokemon Silver.
    My friend gave me a Pidgey, so it gained boosted exp., this way it leveled up quickier.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Swampert on Ruby.

And after that I got 100eds at most of the other games :P

But Swampert was killed by my friend... TT_TT

I traded it to him, so he could defeat the elite four (we were kind of noobs back then) and.. he traded it to his friend. Who restarted the game and sold it O_O
    My first ever Pokémon.. so many memories.. I was still eight back then, god I actually cried ._.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    As for many others, my first was Charizard on Red. He was pretty much the only Pokemon I used on that game, I solo'd the Elite 4 because my other Pokemon were underlevelled! On my second (and third, fourth, fifth...) playthroughs I did the Rare Candy cheat and all my Pokemon were level 100 though.

On a side note, anyone else who did the Rare Candy duplication cheat - did you notice that between the Missingno's and "M"s that you encountered, you'd encounter a normal Pokemon at about level 178? It seemed to be different on each playthrough which Pokemon would be at level 178 - on my last playthrough they were Charizards! Haha. I had about 50 level 178 Charizards. Problem was as soon as you got any XP they reverted to level 100 again...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't... even have a "legit" level 100. D:

I have plenty of 100s on my original Red cartridge from the Rare Candy cheat, so that doesn't count. The rest I have are either hacks that my brother traded onto my cartridge to keep while he restarted a game or legitimate events (I think Arceus was at lv 100? Something was). So none of those count, in my eyes.

The closest I have otherwise is my level 84 (I think?) Cherrim. I need to get him to 100. n_n

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    i have three swampert i love him like a brother delcatty and kadabra the strongest so proud :) :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • ~

My first level 100 (that I actually own) was my Palkia. xD Man, I overused that thing.

My first level 100 that I trained was my cousin's Infernape. 'Cause we were such n00bs then, my cousin asked me to train his infernape for him. I was like, yeah sure, as long as you train up my Infernape. So we switched Infernape. I made good on my promise and trained that sucker up to level 100, and he didn't do crap to my Infernape at all and I was like, I beat the game with your Infernape, it's level 100 now! And I had put some really good moves too, and then I get my Infernape back and I was like; WTF man, you didn't train up my Infernape at all. He was like, oh yeah, I forgot. I beat the game though (smile smile smile). v_v Since I don't really get to see him alot, I battled him and the Infernape later. It ends up he totally changed my moveset (Flame Wheel, Close Combat, Shadow Claw, and something else) to (Rock Smash, Cut, Rock Climb, Strength). ;~; I was so sad.

My second level 100 (and my last one) was a Dragonite that I had trained up. I had a second Dragonite that was on its way to level 100 and my cousin (the Infernape one) had asked for my Dragonite in return for something, I don't really remember. Being a n00b, I said yes. My moveset was (Dragon Dance, Outrage, Wing Attack, and the strongest rock attack, I forgot what it was called). My cousin changed it to (Thunder Punch, Thunder Bolt, Charge Beam, and another move that I've forgotten) D= My poor Dragonite. ;~;

Sorry for the rantish thing. xD Still kind of mad about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    My first ever level 100 and I think the last was my Feraligator in my Gold Version. I miss that game it was my favorite :(

adamskillz

Trainer to the STARS!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Nidoking was my first Lv.100 in my red version. Goooood times !!

My first was also a Nidoking. It was pokemon yellow though.

And to all you charzard lovers I also have a level 100 charizard. Who knew it was so popular?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    My first was my Kadabra in Pokemon Silver.
    I couldn't get someone to trade with me :(

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've never legitimately raised a pokemon to level 100. Rare candies in Red/Blue are the only ways I've done it. I'm always restarting or just getting bored before I get that far.

Back