• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Level 100?

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I believe mine was a (poorly trained) traded Blissey.

I never really got a level 100 myself, though I did get close (Kabutops was level 96)

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    Rayquaza in Emerald
    then about 3 hours later
    Tyrannitar on FireRed xDD
    i was so happy that day

but i got Really Close in the original Silver
    Meganium was on 87 (was the highest leveled Pokemon i ever had before Emerald) i was 11 =P
    and Lugia was on 88

now on my SoulSilver
    Meganium is at level 80 8D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Mine was Blastoise from FireRed. I didn't know what PKRS was back then but looking at it now it has a smiley next to it. No wonder I was able to get it to level 100. :P

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Mew, caught through the glitch, traded to Silver and raised to level 100, it took me about a week of almost nonstop playing. That was about 7 years a go.

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    My first level 100 was back on Pokemon Red with a Golduck I received, but I'm not sure if it counts, since I got it in a trade.

The first level 100 I raised properly was my Feraligatr back in Pokemon Gold. Since my Gold catridge has died now, he's gone forever and I miss him. Luckily, his successor in my Pokemon HeartGold file is now also level 100.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Mine was Blastoise from FireRed. I didn't know what PKRS was back then but looking at it now it has a smiley next to it. No wonder I was able to get it to level 100. :P

You don't know what PKRS is
    Pkrs doesn't increase the amount of experience you get per battle rather the evs per pokemon you defeat

Anyways my first level 100 was a nidoking named strength, it was so awesome ^.^

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    My first level 100 was my Shiny Charizard in Soul Silver, EV'd trained and everything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Either Blaziken on Sapphire or Thyplosion on Crystal. They were the first games I played. Back then (some years ago), I only every trained my starter because I couldn't be bothered training my whole team :P

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    My Alakazam in Red, It was an amazing partner, and destroy all the gym leaders and traines in Pokemon Stadium =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Typhlosion in Heart Gold was my first, that i trained to level 100 and now since have gotten two other Pokemon to 100 through training. Though the funny thing is, i have been with Pokemon since the beginning and just now getting level 100s

Soldek

"Try Me"
    Years
    First one? A Misdreavus in Colosseum. I know, right? My dad and I trained day and night to get that Misdreavus up. We finally got it to level 100, and it was our beast. Too bad I restarted.. D:

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    I think mine was my Sceptile on Ruby.

Sadly, he's gone until I can find my ruby again.

Back