• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I never knew how sturdy a bug was until you posted that Michael.
I've had my lucky moments, but most of the time, though... o_______o
I have been sleeping on the couch in the living room ever since that fateful day; in case you need to know how long it's been, check the date when that was posted once more. ;o
Did someone say spiders? ;A;

[hd]SBCGONdheEc[/hd]
^ meeee me me me me meeeeee

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
When I was younger, I found spiders really interesting, and I read a lot of books on them and stuff. But when I grew up and actually began to see spiders myself, I developed some sort of a fear of them, maybe because I always think they would bite me or something, idk.

It's really strange...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
spiders.

SPIDERS.

agdgfrbyiuabuypbquypr no. God I hate spiders so much lol. I always just freeze up whenever I see one and have like, instant panic attack.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I personally hate mosquitoes or bees more than spiders, mainly because they can't fly and it's easier to just step on them and get rid of the trouble XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't like butterflies... THERE, I SAID IT, OK!??!?

I went to this art exhibition a week ago, and one of the exhibits was just this really humid room full of dead butterflies and live butterflies and it was all about the circle of life and I reeeeeeally didn't like being there, so I left within about 5 seconds, while my friend stayed for another minute or so. Crazy, crazy person!

Years
I don't like butterflies... THERE, I SAID IT, OK!??!?

I went to this art exhibition a week ago, and one of the exhibits was just this really humid room full of dead butterflies and live butterflies and it was all about the circle of life and I reeeeeeally didn't like being there, so I left within about 5 seconds, while my friend stayed for another minute or so. Crazy, crazy person!

Oh god Jonathan, you don't like butterflies?

They are such harmless, beautiful insects... pretty unusual to not like these things.

I personally hate mosquitoes or bees more than spiders, mainly because they can't fly and it's easier to just step on them and get rid of the trouble XD

I agree Went, bees scare me to death.

droomph

weeb
Years

I don't know which magical place in Europe you live, but at least where I live, spiders always seem to be like, on the ceiling. Annoying :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Bees are terrible, they sting and it hurts, I pretty much jump out of my skin when I see a bee of any kind.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I don't know which magical place in Europe you live, but at least where I live, spiders always seem to be like, on the ceiling. Annoying :P

Oh, it's right next to my username and profile info: Madrid.

And I only see spiders around plants and stuff, and I happen to have them on the floor XD Not hanging on the ceiling.

Years
YOU HAVE SPIDERS ON THE CEILING?!

ohgodohgodohgod never moving to Europe.
Yes, and they wait until you walk under them to drop on you and get into your hair and clothing. Then, while you're panicking, they use their spider senses to call their friends over and they swarm on you. Once you're enveloped in a cocoon of silk they carry you off to their queen to be sacrificed.

Years
Yes, and they wait until you walk under them to drop on you and get into your hair and clothing. Then, while you're panicking, they use their spider senses to call their friends over and they swarm on you. Once you're enveloped in a cocoon of silk they carry you off to their queen to be sacrificed.

Yes! You have learnt well!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't know about spiders, but there was a ******* wasp in my living room last night. I went all X-23 and succumbed to Trigger Scent and murdered the damn thing.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
On one of the forums I used to post on regularly a while ago, someone from Australia posted a thread saying they found one of these on their ceiling:

Spoiler:

For anyone who's interested, that's a huntsman spider. Non-venomous and relatively safe to be around, but can still deliver a nasty bite if it feels like you're threatening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back