• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I've had several troll wasps come into the house and terrorise me by flying around or sitting in the corner. :<

That happened to me the other day. I bravely went up to it, though, armed with this little baby:

home-marketplace_bug-zapper.jpg

It survived the first hit, though. And went after me. You have no idea how much that freaked me out. I hit it again, and I killed it, though. =D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • That happened to me the other day. I bravely went up to it, though, armed with this little baby:

It survived the first hit, though. And went after me. You have no idea how much that freaked me out. I hit it again, and I killed it, though. =D

See, I wouldn't make the first move, I'd wait for it to make the first move. D: That's like with spiders, what if I miss it and it jumps onto me? D:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • See, I wouldn't make the first move, I'd wait for it to make the first move. D: That's like with spiders, what if I miss it and it jumps onto me? D:

I'm instigator [/shrug]

Besides, what if it flies above my reach? It'd win, then. ;;

Oh, by the way, anyone realize it's the one year anniversary of Occupy Wall Street?

EDIT: CAN WE PLAY MAFIA? =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • That happened to me the other day. I bravely went up to it, though, armed with this little baby:

Is that... an electrified tennis racket? That's clever and a little scary.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That happened to me the other day. I bravely went up to it, though, armed with this little baby:

This post to me:

*reads up to picture* omg that seems so useful I should get one of those!
    *reads 'it survived and went after me'* nopenopenopenopenope

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's a few wasp nests around here. I'm scared to death when I go near them. I have been stung by a bee before when I was 12. It hurt like hell liek omg. Most painful bug bite I've had in my life >_<

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Is that... an electrified tennis racket? That's clever and a little scary.

It is! Isn't it brilliant? So happy I have one. =D

This post to me:

*reads up to picture* omg that seems so useful I should get one of those!
    *reads 'it survived and went after me'* nopenopenopenopenope

Well, maybe I exaggerated a tiny bit. It was definitely dying after the first hit, and it sorta jumped. It'd die regardless. =P You should get one!

There's a few wasp nests around here. I'm scared to death when I go near them. I have been stung by a bee before when I was 12. It hurt like hell liek omg. Most painful bug bite I've had in my life >_<

Technically that's not a bite. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No I'll just avoid wasps and cry until someone comes to kill them for me thanks

Years
  • With how few times you guys have been stung, you make it seem like I was intentionally trying to get stung as a kid, having been stung five different times by yellow jackets, wasps, and honeybees.

Strangely enough, on Saturday, I was driving with the windows down not once, but twice in the same area and was hit twice by yellow jackets who happened to be caught up in the wind current of my car (which was only going 30 MPH, mind you). I wasn't stung, but it was surprising considering I wasn't expecting it either time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I had a bad experience with a nest of Yellow Jackets one year after a hurricane and Im not terrified of any and all stinging insects ;_;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Aww, but doesn't the idea of such power appeal to you? You can call yourself Electoujours, bug electrocuter. :D

My Nature is timid.

Once I left the house with my mom and came back and wasps had managed to build a nest in the corner of our front door while we were gone. We couldn't go in, we had to go back out and buy wasp killer to kill them before we could haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sting, not bite! Sting! Thanks for clearing that up, Bloo xD /lazy to quote

I was probably mixing up with mosquito bites...which I do get them frequently. This area is infested with a lot of mosquitoes, because many of the houses leave a ton of standing water outside.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Many, many years ago - at least 15, if not more... - me and the rest of my family were at this crappy theme park in the north of England, and my brother got a can of Coke. Lo and behold, what should fly into it but a nice fuzzy wasp! He subsequently took a drink of Coke and got his tongue nice and stung. Cried about it for hours on end, too. Which makes sense, given that A FRIGGIN' WASP STUNG HIS TONGUE!

That's the closest I've come to any form of sting, and I consider myself ridiculously lucky that I didn't want a Coke that day, for whatever reason!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    One of my biggest fears - drinking a can of soda outside and drinking a bee/wasp. Not evem kidding, haha. Never even happened to anyone I know, it's just SCARY.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • When I'm outside with any sugary drink I am constantly on the lookout for wasps, bees, whatevers that may enter my can. Like Toujours I've never seen it happen but I don't want to take any chances.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No I'll just avoid wasps and cry until someone comes to kill them for me thanks
    ^ me with any bug. :(

Except with wasps or any other bee I just kind of flail, run, and scream. :\ One time, there was a bee flying around me and its stinger got caught on my shorts and I ended up getting stung. I cried, obviously (I was, like, seven).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back