• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
uhughugh DON'T MESS WITH MY HAIR. That's another thing that annoys me about them lol.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I'm the type of person that always wants the volume to go higher even if it's at a 100%. Which is why I prefer using my wireless headphones at home, the quality is worth it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, my last set of headphones bit the dust as of yesterday. Ironically, the £3 crappy over-the-head ones lasted at least twice the length as the ridiculously expensive Apple ones that came with my phone. Moral of the story: I break headphones. Headphones will break when in my possession!

Years
Well, my last set of headphones bit the dust as of yesterday. Ironically, the £3 crappy over-the-head ones lasted at least twice the length as the ridiculously expensive Apple ones that came with my phone. Moral of the story: I break headphones. Headphones will break when in my possession!

I remember you telling me that story when we met up lol

I have a nice pair of Sony earphones where you have to attach a rubber earpiece to them. They have served me well for about a year now I think, but it's annoying when I lose the rubber earpiece lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Steelseries headsets all the way, for me. I've always been seriously happy with any steelseries I have tried. Super comfortable and amazing sound quality, especially for the price. Sit above my ear <333 Nice and padded <3
At work I have a pair of 4H ones and at home I have Siberia V2.0 <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
uhughugh DON'T MESS WITH MY HAIR. That's another thing that annoys me about them lol.

YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Gosh, I hate those giant things on my head. My hair gets all cray-cray, they fall off like no other mother, and I can never hear out of them as well as I can earphones.
Earphones are cheaper, a lot easier to deal with, and they don't mess up my gorgeous hair. -le hair flip-
Plus, the ones I'm about to buy have little ice cream cones on them! They so cute. c':

Years
Well, some earphones can be painful if you have them in for a while. If they are just hard plastic, then it can just be painful at times; I have had that.

Though, my headphones are amazing, so comfy and awesome.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Earphones hurt your ears and headphones dont??
I have the exact opposite problem headphones make my ears hurt! Ear buds don't though :P

Me, too. Like, the cartilage in my ear feels like someone has been squeezing it way too hard after I take headphones off.
That, and I have a somewhat medium sized head, so I can never find a pair of headphones that fit me JUST right. :c

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
When I finally pick out my new sound card I believe I'll enjoy my current headphones a lot more. They're amazing and whatnot, but onboard audio sucks. :/

I definitely prefer the over head headphones rather than the in ear ones. I always pull the in ear ones out.

Years
I have several earbuds from friends who got them when they bought an ipod or whatever and never used them. I've also got some over-the-ear headphones for when I'm at home.

x3cq6o.jpg

I always wear them once it gets late. I hate to think I'm bothering my neighbors since we share walls.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Can't stand over-the-ear headphones. Gotta have earbuds.

Most come with additional plastic-thingys, so if the set on the earbud don't fit right, just swap it out for another pair.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always play things out loud unless my family is in the room. Then I don't even play music on handheld video games, we're really thoughtful of each other like that haha.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
So you, what, talk to each other or something?

Thats what everyones family is like... right? My family always needs updates and we talk as a family all the time. All seven of us. Somehow.

Years
My family never really talked, not in the way that you just sat together and talked. We would talk while doing things sometimes or we'd just do our own things.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
We would talk while doing things sometimes...

That is sometimes the case with my family but my parents want time all together just messing around or talking straight [with each other directly].

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Usually we talk with our computers on and the TV in the background. Both my mom and I sleep on different sides of our couch (for various reasons), so pretty much when we're both home we're in the same room, so we talk plenty. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back