• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was lagging like crazy earlier but I was also trying to download 6 things at once, so there's that...XD

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
PC is definitely not as responsive...wonder what's going on.
My enormous download list is currently static, waiting to be initiated. That's usually what my torrent client looks like.

See the match anyone?
Copious amount of yellow tonight.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
DCC was absolutely insane back when I used to frequent it. back in '09 or '10 or something. Can't remember sdkflsd

Yeeeeeah, I'm sort of paranoid about my laptop's capabilities, so I only download one thing at a time too. I'M JUST SO BORING, RIGHT?

Got kicked off again for a second. YOU GUYS I THINK THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE MESSING WITH US. or something. idk

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
6 things at once 0_o...the most sites I've ever got to at once have been four...

Oh, sites? I have rn...

Facebook
PC
Another forum
Reddit
2 financial aid tabs
MAL
IGN
Serebii
Online school
Otakon

And that's just on chrome haha, I have 7 other tabs open on Firefox. I finished downloading anyway, I was just downloading episodes of a show and had to do them one-by-one instead of in one big torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back