• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    We can have a three-way-non-athletic-off, as I'm always sure that I'd take that crown if it were an actual contest!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    No. NOT WITHOUT ME. I am healthy, but I haven't played any legit sports in like 5 years. I have played golf, then I play football and basketball in the backyard, but yeah.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    We can have a three-way-non-athletic-off, as I'm always sure that I'd take that crown if it were an actual contest!

HELL YES COME AT ME BRO. or rather don't since we're all lazy lolololol

LET'S ALL GO HIDE IN THE LIBRARY AND READ BOOKS INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES THAT ARE NOT EDUCATIONAL IN THE LEAST!

You know, this might be why America is so obese. or maybe it's just cafeterias offering extremely fatty food idk

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    You know, this might be why America is so obese. or maybe it's just cafeterias offering extremely fatty food idk

Yeah. People are still flipping out about that. And strofoam trays poisoning food placed on it. It happens. Fatty foods and trays that kill. Thats what the government calls a win-win.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No, honey. Any person on earth is more athletic than me, so you are more athletic than me by default.

Lol, when it was time for gym in middle school, I would run off and hide in the library, haha. I actually got away with it too, the librarian liked me so she hid me. XD

I went up to my gym teacher and burst into tears so they wouldn't make me do whatever it is they were trying to get us to do.

Also I got a t-shirt for being the worst racquetball player my teacher had ever seen a few years back.

Sakura Rain

Years
    Yeah. People are still flipping out about that. And strofoam trays poisoning food placed on it. It happens. Fatty foods and trays that kill. Thats what the government calls a win-win.

Psssst, American government. you're doing it wrong

I went up to my gym teacher and burst into tears so they wouldn't make me do whatever it is they were trying to get us to do.

Also I got a t-shirt for being the worst racquetball player my teacher had ever seen a few years back.

I didn't even know my gym teacher in middle school, I skipped the class so much. Though, my gym teacher in elementary school was brilliant and let me and whoever else didn't want to do gym stuff read and play video games while everyone else was doing gym stuff <3

That's the best thing that has ever happened to planet earth. I got a t-shirt for worst kickball player ever. I wore it with pride~

Can I join this athletic off? I think it's be totally fair.

Hun, it's an non-athletic off, not an athletic off. YOU HAVE TO BE A LAAAAAZY PERSON. If that's what you meant then YES COME AT ME BRO

also let me tell you about ven

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    CWP is going to beat us all up and make us exercise.

I feel like if he knew most of PC in real life he would be their personal trainers.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I could be part of the non-athletic off! You are required to take one gym/fitness credit in order to graduate from high school with a diploma. I had mine replaced with a French credit. >:D I'm the only person I know who got it signed off that she didn't have to take gym. Mind you, it was for health reasons but I'm still mighty proud of it.

Except I do actually like skiing when I get the chance. It's the only sport I like to play though. :P

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Except I do actually like skiing when I get the chance.

YOU MONSTER. I hate skiing cause that was the one time I almost broke a bone. I went skiing down a mountain and went in a danger zone and twisted my leg and I limped the rest of the trip. It isn't as bad but either way.

Sakura Rain

Years
    CWP is going to beat us all up and make us exercise.

I feel like if he knew most of PC in real life he would be their personal trainers.

He can try, but then I will attack him with massive walls of text about a certain Kingdom Hearts character and then he will be dead from wall of text.

Omg erica thank god you're here HELP ME ATTACK CWP WITH WALLS OF TEXT PLEASE. and yeah, we had to have that credit as well. I took Health/Wellness though, it was still sort of gym kind of but it wasn't entirely "OMFG GYM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS YOU WILL EVER TAKE SKLDFJSDLFJSDFK"

I've never been skiing, and considering the current heat wave, I'm wondering if it will actually ever snow again, lol. 109F today fml

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Skiing has nothing on Snowboarding :P.

And I am definitely the least fit person around here toujours. I wouldn't make anyone get fit. I also wouldn't be anyones personal trainer! :P

I think you should definitely not attack me with wall of texts though, that could be painful.

Sakura Rain

Years
    Skiing has nothing on Snowboarding :P.

And I am definitely the least fit person around here toujours. I wouldn't make anyone get fit. I also wouldn't be anyones personal trainer! :P

I think you should definitely not attack me with wall of texts though, that could be painful.

HEY CWP LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT VEN AND DO YOU WANT SOME OF ERICA'S FEELS TOO

Omg, wonder why she thought you would?

(Guys! It is him! Hit him up! I AM SCARED.) *whimpers* (Help!)

c'mere will, i'll give you a hug and keep you safe from cwp. 'Cause I have fists. And window-punching abilities. AND A METAL BASEBALL BAT.

Sakura Rain

Years
    Holy crap. I just realized something. Are you like related to me in anyway?

I WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY AND WE CONCLUDED THAT EVERYONE ON PC = TWINS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. LEGIT.

holy balls entry form

Name: Naki
    Sports played: Typing, watering plants, hiding in libraries
    Any Comments: THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO PLANET EARTH

hell yes i am a fairly odd-parent LIFE GOAL #26 = ACCOMPLISHED

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I see something about a non-athletic off? I'll pop my name into that hat!
    I'm terrible, like, my P.E. coach would ask me to stay out of any sport we played and just keep score or something like that. xD
    Even in dodge-ball she would ask me to sit out (even though I was really goo at dodging). I am just terrible at it. basketball and stuff like that I always had good aim for, but my power level is dismal and pathetic. ;;

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    MINE.

Name: Cam
    Sports played: Piano, DJing, posting, POSTING
    Any Comments: Taking over OT like Chuck Norris would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back