• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022

It's and okay internet connection, but UK internet speeds are pretty darn bad compared to many other economically developed countries.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Fabio you're upload speed on that first server is faster than my download speed :'( It's still funny to see that my Australian internet is better than some of internet that you guys have, like seriously Australian internet bloooooooowsss.

Oh and I know how you feel with bad wireless mine always drops and isnt very stable but my ethernet port is fried so I dont even have that option!! :'(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I die when my internet goes down. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Speaking of down, the site sure was down for quite a while today...I came home and found the site knocked out...
    What part of the world do you think has the best internet speed...my guess is it's Korea (South).

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Basically, it goes down to five things: 1) How fast your computer is 2) How efficient your browser is (Google Chrome is a good example of efficiency) and 3) how good your Internet service is and 4) How far away from the server you are and 5) how good the website server is.

So basically the rich people of the richest countries have the best Internet. So Captain Fabio's connection speed is probably one of the highest you'll ever see.

My theory.

So what did happen to PC.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You think that's bad? No, this is bad:

2034420321.png

Someone pity me please :(

No I think my current speed is good actually. ;; MY PREVIOUS ONE WAS THE BAD! Something along those lines :x

And when PC was down I viewed Twitter, refreshed Serebii and recorded stuff to post on PC lmao.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I missed weather talk! No!!!! That's my favorite part of the DCC. /brick'd

Anyways...spending the week @ grandma's in Mexico and her internet is the slowest ever.

i'm okay with this. lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Netto go meet my boyfriend he'll be there!!!

Edit: last year we were both there and didn't see each other ): sad

Years
  • I agree with the very excitable Kura above.

And Toujour, how can you not see him? :(
    That would suck if I couldn't see my partner if we were at the same event.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No I meant Netto!!! I flew to California to see him so it would be weird if I didn't see him at all XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back