• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

Years
Uh oh, I'm running out of time. Will edit post with progress details. Now I need to set 2nd night defense.
Edit:
5 ghosts:
Spoiler:

Team The Animodtronics:
Spoiler:

Second Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Time zones are so confusing. If I'm too late already to pick the 2nd night defense, I'm sorry but just use the 1st night's defense (I'm picking the same anyway).
Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 3 has been posted. Also recheck Night 1 for new Jonnie and Loco requirements. If there's a conflict with your mon and the requirement let me know.

Years
Hm... So my team consists of Lopunny (Jonnie, Level 18 or so), Swanna (El Pocco Loco, Level 55), and an Electrike (Sly, Level 1). Then I caught five Litwick in the Celestial Tower, although I think I might have been better off catching a Banette or two in the Strange House. I'll have to catch my bear Pokémon later, I haven't had as much time to do this as I would like to.

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
So are we just defeating some trash Pokemon or catching them? Not really sure. Thanks in advance. I know what my Klippy Klapbear will be though. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I just missed my chances for a second night defense. Annoying timezones. Oh, well, I wasn't using held items anyway.

Spoiler: Team
135.png

Jonnie (♀), lv42, Volt Absorb
Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Thunderwave, Rest

055.png

Loco (♀), lv39, Cloud Nine
Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Iron Tail

229.png

Sly (♂), lv24, Flash Fire
Roar, Ember, Rest, Sludge Bomb​

Night 1's ghosts:
092.png
093.png
092.png
092.png
092.png

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
So we basically have to defeat Grimer, Koffing, Trubbish and the like for the garbage requirements? Or do we have to catch them again?

Also, does Klippy Klapbear have to have circular ears or will oval-shaped work? 'cause the only Pokemon I can think of that has circular ears is Loudred, and Noibat/Noivern to an extent. So basically, Klippy Klapbear is limited to the Teddiursa line, the Cubchoo line, the Noibat line, and Loudred. Or maybe I missed something?

Never mind, I think I'll go with Lapras.

~Will edit with Night 3's update later~

Spoiler: Night 3 defense
Right door

I don't dare pick left lol, pretty sure it'll be a jumpscare again this time haha

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Not quite sure if Slowbro counts as 'round ears', please tell me if it doesn't. :3
Animodtronics:
Spoiler:

Heading off for ten berries/eleven trash monsters.
3rd Night's Defense:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
Right, so I checked for the additional effects of Night 3. Klippy will be an Ursaring knowing Roar and Jonnie (Jolteon) will get either Agility or Double Team (there aren't any more options). The problem is Loco (Golduck) cannot learn Roost, Bulk Up or Swallow.
Other problem is the lack of enough berries in FireRed. The Berry Forest gives just a maximum of three berries per day. Am I allowed to make a Pokémon with Pickup join my team, just for the collecting of berries?

Also:
Spoiler: Third Night Defense
The left door.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The ears don't have to be perfect circles, just be obviously rounded

The garbage doesn't need to be caught, just KOed.
Right, so I checked for the additional effects of Night 3. Klippy will be an Ursaring knowing Roar and Jonnie (Jolteon) will get either Agility or Double Team (there aren't any more options). The problem is Loco (Golduck) cannot learn Roost, Bulk Up or Swallow.
Other problem is the lack of enough berries in FireRed. The Berry Forest gives just a maximum of three berries per day. Am I allowed to make a Pokémon with Pickup join my team, just for the collecting of berries?
Ah, I thought I had covered my bases on Loco, but I forgot about Golduck. Rest is the best option I can come up with.

There's no requirement on how you obtain the berries. A Pickup works fine. The task doesn't have to be completed today either, so between now and Sunday you could probably get 10 berries.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
Ah, I thought I had covered my bases on Loco, but I forgot about Golduck. Rest is the best option I can come up with.
My apologies for not picking a standard flying bird, I thought that would be to mainstream. Alright, then I'll use a TM Rest, discarding Iron Tail. A bit of a waste of my TM Iron Tail though...

There's no requirement on how you obtain the berries. A Pickup works fine. The task doesn't have to be completed today either, so between now and Sunday you could probably get 10 berries.
Okay. I was wondering because Pickup means the use of one of the Pokémon outside my challenge main team, but if that doesn't matter, those berries won't be a problem at all.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Spoiler: The Animodtronics
buneary.gif
pidove.gif
vulpix.gif
spinda.gif

Spoiler: Work Orders
Spoiler: Night One: Ghosts - Complete
shuppet.gif
duskull.gif
duskull.gif
shuppet.gif
shuppet.gif

Spoiler: Night Two: Berries
Berries have been planted!

Spoiler: Night Two: Trash
Gotta find some of the little buggers to knock out.

Spoiler: Third Night Defense
Left Door

Years
Oh shoot, didn't even catch the Berries rule... Well I can't plant berries in B2W2 and the Pokémon Rangers in Big Stadium/Small Court don't give them out, if i'm not mistaken. I guess I could steal some berries from wild Pokémon, like Minccino, Audino or the like. The bear shouldn't be much a concern as I can just catch a high level Beartic at Twist Mountain. Don't have my team present as my main White 2 isn't with me at the moment...

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Question- Where are the trash Pokemon in Kalos? I searched Trubbish, Muk, and Weezing in my National Dex on Y and all of them say 'Area Unknown'. I know where to fight Trubbish(in the trash bins in the Lost Hotel in Route 15 at night) but I can only fight maybe two. I don't know what else to look for, what should I do?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Question- Where are the trash Pokemon in Kalos? I searched Trubbish, Muk, and Weezing in my National Dex on Y and all of them say 'Area Unknown'. I know where to fight Trubbish(in the trash bins in the Lost Hotel in Route 15 at night) but I can only fight maybe two. I don't know what else to look for, what should I do?
Do you have access to a Poison Safari?

Years
Added Beartic the Klippy Klapbear to the team and grinded a few levels. Next I collected 4 Rawst, 3 Aspear, 4 Persim Berries somewhere in AS, as I don't collect them through my regular playthrough. I also went to Fiery Path Bathroom and defeated 2 Grimer hordes. DexNaved the 11th one.

Animodtronics:
Spoiler:

Third night defense:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Garbodor can be found in some Poison Friend Safaris, if you have any.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I think you can occasionally find Garbodor inside trash bins over at the Lost Hotel or the Pokemon Village as well. Although, a Safari will do good.

~*~

Jonnie doesn't like it that I replaced her Agility for Thunder Wave, but I managed to make a deal by teaching her Power-Up Punch instead. Hopefully she won't punch me that much though. And now that the restriction towards berries is now gone, I can finally get rid of that one stray Special Defense EV on Sly. It was sooo annoying to see haha.

I just realized the lack of Lapras in the area, so I took one of my Lapras parents and breed her instead. Hatched a male Lapras with Hydration (I was using a Dream Ball parent), and it already knew Sing so that takes care of the sound-based move. Although, I don't really think I'll use sing, so I replaced it with Hyper Voice instead.

After a quick training session, Klippy Klapbear just needed a good grinding, so we're planning to go to the Blissey bases for some quick exp. Unfortunately, time wasn't with us so it'll have to wait for a bit.

While we were at it, we planted more berries to make up for the ones I had to feed to Jonnie. The bathroom can wait for a bit though. On that note, traveling around the Hoenn region and talking to NPCs gave me 11 new berries anyway.

EDIT 11:00 AM: The bathroom is all clean. There were like 7 Grimer and 4 Koffing inside. Yuck!
EDIT 11:18 AM: The team just went through some training. Sly evolved into Arcanine. Also, Klippy Klapbear learned Perish Song, because that totally fits in with the theme. 8)

Berry Progression: 12/10
Bathroom cleansing: 11/11

Spoiler: The animodtronics
lopunny.gif

Jonnie Lv 55 - Lopunny (F)
Naive - Capable of taking hits
Drain Punch
Return
Thunder Punch
Power-Up Punch

pelipper.gif

El Pollo Loco Lv 53 - Pelipper (F)
Careful - Somewhat stubborn
Stockpile
Fly
Roost
Surf

arcanine.gif

Sly Lv 46 - Arcanine (M)
Relaxed - Good perseverance
Outrage
Crunch
Flare Blitz
Agility

lapras.gif

Klippy Klapbear Lv 45 - Lapras (M)
Quirky - Alert to sounds
Hyper Voice
Surf
Ice Beam
Perish Song

Spoiler: Tasks completed
Catch 5 ghost types: 5/5
Clean up the bathroom: 11/11
Get berries: 11/10 (from NPCs); 0/10 (from planting)

Spoiler: Reminder: My third night defense
Right door

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Uh, management? I got a problem. Ms. Pollo is a Skarmory and can't learn either Bulk Up or Swallow, and I'm playing in Gen III so Roost doesn't exist yet. Does this mean I have to scrap her and replace her with a Pokemon that fits the requirement? Also does the work requirement mean Pokemon that hang around trash or Pokemon that you can find in trash cans? You can find Pokemon that happen to hang around filth like Koffing but you can't find Pokemon in garbage cans in Emerald.

Back