• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
mew_nani, Necrum will find an alternate move for your Skarmory since you can't use those moves. I don't think he'd just make you scrap your hard trained Pokemon, haha. Also, just fight Pokemon that would be considered trashy or contributing to pollution, like Koffing. I personally fought Garbodor in the Friend Safari. I don't think they have to be directly in a trash can, especially in a game that doesn't have Pokemon in a trash, so I think you're all good to just fight Koffing and Grimer in the Fiery Path.

I think my defense is on the other page, but just for safesies...

Spoiler:

Alli | X

184.png

Jonnie lv. 45 @ Rocky Helmet
Adamant | Huge Power
[ Double Team, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Aqua Ring ]

430.png

ElPolloLoco lv. 45 @ Leftovers
Serious | Insomnia
[ Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, Roost, Night Slash ]

676-da.png

Sly lv. 45 @ Amulet Coin
Bashful | Fur Coat
[ Bite, U-Turn, Surf, Wild Charge ]

190.png

Klippy lv. 43 @ Metronome
Naughty | Run Away
[ Return, Shadow Claw, Power-Up Punch, Screech ]

Jumpscares: None
Ghosts: 5/5
Berries: 10/10 (planted, not picked)
Trash cleaned: 11/11

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Does Haunter count as pollution, being made of Gas? If not then I'm just gunna deal with attacks I guess.
Spoiler: animodtronics
Jonnie Level 35
Diggersby Male
Mud Shot
/Take Down/Double Kick/Power-Up Punch

Loco Level 35
Talonflame Female
Ember/Roost/Quick Attack/Peck

Sly Level 34
Manetric Female
Bite/Howl/Quick Attack/Spark

Klippy Level 33
Slowpoke Male
Echoed Voice/Zen Headbutt/Water Pulse/Headbutt

Berries are growing right now.
0/11 Trash. I believe I put my defense in my last post but just to be safe.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Oh shoot, didn't even catch the Berries rule... Well I can't plant berries in B2W2 and the Pokémon Rangers in Big Stadium/Small Court don't give them out, if i'm not mistaken. I guess I could steal some berries from wild Pokémon, like Minccino, Audino or the like. The bear shouldn't be much a concern as I can just catch a high level Beartic at Twist Mountain. Don't have my team present as my main White 2 isn't with me at the moment...
You can also buy them in Join Avenue if necessary.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Night 3...

I was heading towards the backyard garden (Berry Master's Field) when Klippy the Spinda jumped out from the tall grasses. Caught him with a Pokéball before continuing towards the garden and finished collecting 10 berries (I can't believe I haven't collected all the berries in there yet o.o).

After that, I went to clean the bathrooms (Fiery Path) and started getting rid of the garbage and filth (Koffings, Grimers), but lots of customers seemed to be using the bathrooms (Numels, Torkoals, Slugmas), making the task difficult, so I decided to head back to my station and wait when there are less customers...

edit: Well, I finally finished cleaning the bathroom. Whew... That took me a while. ^^

Summary...
Changes: Jonnie the Buneary learned Power-up Punch, and El PolloLoco the Unfezant suddenly learned Roost.
Caught: Klippy the Spinda
Berries Collected: 12/10
Thrash Removed: 3/11 11/11

Here's my current team...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
This night seems to be full of assignments of dubious nature. Nevertheless I pressed on. I was ambushed by Los Toreadors... and met Freddy Klippy here.

Spoiler:

He carries a microphone and has the ability to freeze you with sheer scariness.

Together we cleaned up the bathroom, removing one putrified corpse Grimer and 10 Koffing, who apparently were drawn to the hideous aroma.

Spoiler:

I also managed to get pizza toppings for the kitchen staff. As for the pizza crust welp you're still on your own there, guys.

In other news, Jonnie learned Double Team, allowing him to seemingly teleport at the drop of a hat, and Ms. Pollo, engorged on pizza and Lava Cookies, passed out. She'll probably wake back up in a couple of hours or so.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
My defense is strong early on this week, let's keep it up!

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Tasks Completed:
Spoiler:

Night 3 Defense:
Spoiler:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Probably late again, and I'll do a big update later. 3rd night:
Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I forgot Teddiursa have Pickup as their ability, so I'm waiting to evolve Klippy until I have collected enough berries.

Spoiler: Team
135.png

Jonnie (♀), lv49, Volt Absorb
Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Rest

055.png

Loco (♀), lv47, Cloud Nine
Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Rest

229.png

Sly (♂), lv33, Flash Fire
Bite, Ember, Rest, Sludge Bomb

216.png

Klippy (♀), lv5, Pickup
Strength, Roar, Bulk Up, Earthquake​

Spoiler: Tasks
Captured ghosts (5/5):
092.png
093.png
092.png
092.png
092.png

Collected berries (6/10):
Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png
Bag_Pinap_Berry_Sprite.png
Bag_Cheri_Berry_Sprite.png
Bag_Aspear_Berry_Sprite.png
Bag_Spelon_Berry_Sprite.png
Bag_Cheri_Berry_Sprite.png

Cleaned filth (11/11):
109.png
109.png
110.png
109.png
088.png
109.png
088.png
110.png
089.png
089.png
089.png

Spoiler: Third night defense
The left door.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 4 has been posted. Foxy has received a new rule as well.

Oh, one more thing. Now that Golden Momma is in the game, there is a third defense method to pick. The Flashlight. Good luck >:3

Spoiler: Team
ursaring-f.gif

Klippy
Level 51, Relaxed
-Slash
-Scary Face
-Rest
-Snore

nidoran_m.gif

Jonnie
Level 15, Timid
-Leer
-Peck
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

vullaby.gif

Loco
Level 30, Gentle
-Nasty Plot
-Flatter
-Feint Attack
-Punishment

granbull.gif

Sly
Level 31, Bashful
-Bite
-Power-Up Punch
-Headbutt
-Roar

I'm a bit behind myself, primarily because I spent forever trying to catch a Nidoran with Hustle, and kept getting Poison Point >:l

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
UPDATE:

Meet The Units! (Oh man this took time and effort to breed all the Units with their respective moves and all)
Spoiler:

I haven't had time enough to complete any of the tasks but I will now that I have my team settled enough.

4th Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Screens will follow later, but I got my team at last. I thought I'd be able to get a shiny Buneary for this challenge, as I was hunting it before this challenge even started, but 500! freaking dexnav encounters and still no shiny and breaking the chain I didn't really feel like starting it up again. So I'm just using a boring regular Buneary (Jonnie), a Vullaby (Loco), A Growlithe (Sly), a Cubchoo (Klippy) and a Hypno (Golden Momma). Those that haven't evolved yet will later and I'm in the middle of completing all of the work orders (but man I hope I don't get fired for that little bit of tardiness :) ) I'm hoping my luck turns around (500 freaking encounters!)

Oh, and for the 4th night's defense I'm staying with my trusty (not really):
Spoiler:

Years
Nothing changed much. Just added Galvantula the Golden Momma to the team, taught her Hyper Beam and gave Aqua Jet to Beartic.

4th Night Defense:
Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
Wonderful, we have a flashlight now? I wish I had that before. :I

In the meantime I've started Project Sigma, an attempt to create the ultimate animodtronic. I hopefully should get some results once I get a freaking Light Ball.

Also if Golden Freddy Golden Mamma gets you, are you incapable of healing your Pokemon with the aid of a PC as well as via a Pokemon Center? You can deposit your Pokemon and withdraw them and heal them that way, albeit one at a time.

Last edited:
Years
So I don't know what being attacked means, and i'm still behind on my objectives, but I added a Sewaddle to my team as my Golden Momma. That makes my team Swanna, Lopunny, Beartic, Electrike and Sewaddle (which I will obviously evolve).

I did catch five Litwick, got ten Berries from Join Avenue...and will wipe out the Poison-types later.

4th Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Pendraflame, the animodtronics will PM you to attack. They pick targets beforehand. If your defense for that night doesn't work on them, you have to take on their jumpscare for 24 hours. Hope I explained that well. I'm probably not the best to explain it. ;o;

Alli | X

184.png

Jonnie lv. 49 @ Rocky Helmet
Adamant | Huge Power
[ Double Team, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Aqua Ring ]

430.png

ElPolloLoco lv. 49 @ Leftovers
Serious | Insomnia
[ Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, Roost, Night Slash ]

676-da.png

Sly lv. 48 @ Amulet Coin
Bashful | Fur Coat
[ Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Surf, Wild Charge ]

190.png

Klippy lv. 49 @ Metronome
Naughty | Run Away
[ Return, Shadow Claw, Power-Up Punch, Screech ]

192.png

Momma lv. 37 @ Lucky Egg
Naughty | Chlorophyll
[ Leech Seed, Grass Whistle, Giga Drain, Hyper Beam ]

Got my Golden Momma for my team today, but didn't really feel like training her too long. I went and let Siebold's Clawitzer clean off my animodtronics. After all, he's in the Flood Chamber. I won't lie, it hurts my pride to just let myself lose, but whatever. It went quick. He's in for pain next time.

Jumpscares: None
Ghosts: 5/5
Berries: 10/10 (growing)
Trash cleaned: 11/11
Clean animodtronics: 5/5

4th night defense:
Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Currently:
Spoiler: Animodtronics
Jonnie Level 43
Diggersby Male
Bold/Pick Up
Dig/Take Down/Double Kick/Power-Up Punch

Loco Level 43
Talonflame Female
Impish/Flame Body
Flame Charge/Roost/Quick Attack/Peck

Sly Level 42
Manetric Female
Impish/Static
Bite/Howl/Protect/Thunder Fang

Klippy Level 43
Slowbro Male
Impish/Oblivious
Echoed Voice/Zen Headbutt/Water Pulse/Slack Off

Momma Level 40
Heliolisk Male
Modest/Dry Skin
Volt Switch/Hyper Beam/Razor Wind/Parabolic Charge

5/5 Ghosts
0/11 Trash (grr)
51/10 (I didn't realize Y gives out so many berries at harvest. XD)
Everyone fainted against some fished up Pokemon on Route 25 I think it was. It really hurt to just let them faint.... especially the incredibly bulky Klippy
Also, I just noticed that over half of them have Impish natures. O_o

Will be working on movesets and such tonight.
Got rid of Quick Attack on Sly for Protect, it'll be better for him. Also caught Momma in a friend safari and evolved him at level 40, then taught him Hyper Beam.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I am falling behind, It seems I have my work cut out for me tomorrow.

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
Well Project Sigma is a success. At this point I'm EV training to get Golden's stats as high as they can go. I've also given all the animodtronics a bath and paid an exorbitant fee for doing so. I hope that guy with the Gyarados liked his 50,000 Poke. :I

Back