• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Emporium! Shinys, Events, Ev's, Breeding and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
Years
  • yeah thats wat i meant. Ill wait for you. Ill trade you the 6 i want transfered for your 6 then we trade to your plat and you know the rest. lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    DO you have anything else? other events or shinys?

No other shinys...

I got Wishmaker Jirachi, Distant Land Entei, Ranger Manaphy, Alamos Darkrai, TRU Shaymin and thats it. plus the Gamestop Deoxys and Shiny Buizel

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • yeah thats wat i meant. Ill wait for you. Ill trade you the 6 i want transfered for your 6 then we trade to your plat and you know the rest. lol
    your platinum fc aint working, iv got your diamond one, your platinum aint working.... make sure u added both o mine

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I will trade you both a male pidgey and a Lugia from XD (touched) for you Shiny Poocheyena and your jolly Firefang Shinx

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • I will trade you both a male pidgey and a Lugia from XD (touched) for you Shiny Poocheyena and your jolly Firefang Shinx

Okay, sounds good to me.... I just gave away my lugia actually... as long as its legit im game.... I cannot trade now, as I'm already waiting for 2 people on the wifi.... we will do the trade then

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • Okay, sounds good to me.... I just gave away my lugia actually... as long as its legit im game.... I cannot trade now, as I'm already waiting for 2 people on the wifi.... we will do the trade then

Yeah, it's legit. Sounds good, I have to get pidgey from Ranch anyways. PM me when you're ready.

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • okay.... I'm going to add your FC, and I'll be on with your pokemon....... seince one of my clients has signed off of the forums and the other is non-responsive...

EDIT: add my Platinum FC please... the yellow one... thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back