• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
  • ((Your just asking for it arent you? XD))

-Raike stood with his arms crossed, looking at the group, or more specifically Miharu. He wasn't always good with emotions, but he knew that level of tears could mean something tragic had happened, probably a death. He then closed his eyes, sighing. He had noticed, that Josh had shown an intrest in Miharu, which he admitted to himself, made him jealous, he even allowed a small growl to echo in his throat. Feeling that if he would yell at Josh if he tried to socialize, and seeing that Josh had beaten him to the sympathy, he just walked through the crowd, but while passing Miharu, he muttered something under his breath.-

"I'm sorry for your loss, whatever it may be.... She must have been very dear to you..."

-He then continued walking towards the beach, sitting on a rock and waiting for the group to depart. In his anger, he tore off the piece of the shirt that had covered his eye. It's color was still red, which he didn't expect to change any sooner, but now when he looked at people, he saw some color emanating from them, though when he looked towards the road, he saw some evidence of red-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu blinked. "But I do not talk in third person, I have a speaking disorder that does not allow me to say...er...the word after thank and contractions." Ignorant to Josh's pleas for her not to hear the "wonderful" before her name, she did notice it and inwardly sighed. Looks like she had two guys that had a crush on her now, which is actually a surprise. Considering that the only human interaction she had for a while was with her pokemon and her mother...

Miharu wondered what was the last time she spoke with her mother, what her last words were to her. She was unable to say any last words to her mother while she was on her death bed, she was already gone when she reached the tent. She wondered if her mum really knew that she loved her, if her mother really loved her. Miharu couldn't even remember the very last thing that she spoke to her about, what she last said. But, before Miharu could ponder on it any longer, she pushed all of those thoughts to the back of her head.

Later, when this is all over. Later.

when Raike walked past her, saying his sympathies, Miharu felt like crying all over again. But she pushed those thoughts, those feelings to the back of her mind.

Later...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh listened and realized that Miharu was right, she didn't quite speak like that, he had just set his odd speaking to her because she spoke different then most, but it wasn't that she spoke in third person. "Josh might just be going insane then" he said, "Josh hopes this doesn't turn out like last time" he said, not realizing he had actually said it at all.

(Someone question that 'last time' statement, I got a story for it)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Anthony turned to Harley as Miharu bolted off with a red-headed girl, "Jubilife is the closest city, it would be a good place to rest up before heading to the Distortion World." he said. When Miharu came back she looked pained, as if in those few minutes her life had turned upside down for the worst. Then she spoke about a stranger watching them with ill intent, and the scorch marks that were on the tracks; the idea that this person had caused their train to derail, nearly killing them.

"Miharu, if this person is following us, then all the more reason for us to go to Jubilife, its a big city, he possibly couldn't keep tabs on all of us, we'll be fine." he took a quick glance at Josh and Raike, "plus, it'll give these guys a chance to heal and something somewhat normal to do after almost being killed!" he felt his voice rising, but quickly calmed his emotions, they were the one thing he could not afford to bring into this conversation, people who spoke with emotions became irrational.

Pitch growled slightly by his side, "So Miharu," Anthony said lightly, "Are you alright to teleport us to Jubilife?" he asked.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh noticed that Anthony was bottling his emotions and before he could think to stop "Its impossible to speak passionately without speaking emotionally". Josh realized that would probably lose him some points,"in for a penny in for a pound" which unmercifully he said out loud, but before someone could react to that he continued "Josh still thinks going to Jubilife is a bad idea, people are chasing us, people might decide to attack us within the city, this crash has proven that they don't care about civilian casualties, Josh thinks we should avoid going into a city" he finished.

(Not too late to point out the 'last time' statement from a post ago)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu's eyebrow rose, both from Josh's insanity comment and Anthony suddenly high amount of emotions. "I think, just in case, when we reach Jubilife we should probably get more than three pokemon. Just in case we will have to battle this mysterious..." Miharu stopped when she heard Bishamon.

Master, the person disappeared!

Disappeared as in really disappeared or Bishamon just cannot feel them anymore?

Master, they are gone. A regular pokemon would not be able to hide their presence from a psychic pokemon completely.

Miharu nodded. Thanks for the info Bishamon.

"Bishamon has just informed me that the person has just left. Probably hoping to meet us in Jubilife City. Usually, pokemon could only teleport in front of the pokemon center when they use teleport, so most likely this person will go there. I do not mind teleporting everyone, but we might get ambushed, so we must walk around quietly. We will be teleporting into a room in a hotel. When I count to three, we will be in Jubilife City. Hana, dul, se!"

And the group disappeared.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Death of a mum...

-----

I watched as even more events unfolded. Misty came running over to the group and to Miharu she said, "It's, uh, your mum." Then both disappeared by the medical tents.

Miharu reappeared a few minutes later, tears streaking her face, and said Bishamon had sensed someone watching us with ill-intent. Then Josh started to speak like Miharu, in third person. Apparently when he started to go loopy he took mannerisms from the people around him. Then he made a rather odd statement about 'last tim' but I decided not to ask.

I walked up to Miharu, "Was your mom on the train?" It seemed I was the only person who heard Misty say that it was Miharu's mother. But what are the chances her mother is the only one that died...? I thought, No, it's not a coincidence. Maybe it had something to do with the cloud or the peron who attacked the train.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Lol, Nakuzami, is this after we teleported to the hotel or before? XD I'm going to say after. xP))

They had all appeared in the hotel room, which was pretty big. It was the Presidential Suite. After they appeared, Kris walked up to Miharu.

"Was your mom on the train?" he asked. Miharu nodded. "Yes, my mum was on the train. She...was the only one who died."

What was mum doing in Hoenn anyways? Why was she on the train to Sinnoh? What was she doing?

Miharu shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. "There are a few bathrooms in here, the closet over there," she pointed to the closet towards the left, "has men's clothes and the closet on the right has women's clothes. There are different sizes, so at least one of them should fit anyone here. While showing or changing, please let me know about any injuries that one might have so I can look over them. Also, try not to steal anything. I have already punched someone in the face once today, I do not need to do it again."

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Sweet, sweet cleanliness!

-----

We were now in a hotel room and Miharu answered my question, "Yes, my mum was on the train. She...was the only one who died."

"Sorry..." I apologized. I had never experianced a death in my own family, but I did know Miharu was taking it extremely well. Most people would lose their minds when someone that close to them died. I glanced at the bathroom, then at myself. I hadn't gotten that dirty but...it wouldn't hurt to take a shower. I then took a look through the closet. There just happened to be black jeans and a jet black t-shirt. Perfect. I grabbed the clothes and let my hoodie dry as I got into the shower.

About ten minutes later I reemerged, snatched my hoodie and threw it back on. It wasn't completely dry but that wasn't going to stop me from wearing it. I stashed my other clothes into my bag and threw it on my back. "Time to explore Jubilife. It's been awhile..." I said as I walked out the door.

(OOC: I'm leaving in a few minutes... :'()

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • "That punch was Josh's fault anyways" Josh said, almost laughing at the absurdity of it all. "Anyways, Josh needs to go do some things, Josh lost all his stuff in the crash except for Odessa" he realized that he hadn't let Odessa out of her ball since right before the crash, "Odessa's going to freak out" he said quietly, fingering the stitches in his arm.

"Anyways" Josh continued, a little subdued, "Josh probably isn't going to be able to sleep now so Josh will leave soon to go get supplies, would anyone like to come with Josh?" he said, hoping both for and against Miharu joining him.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded. "Thanks for the condolences." Although she knew that condolences never really helped. She watched as Kris left the hotel room and Josh had started talking.

"That punch was Josh's fault anyways" Josh said. "Anyways, Josh needs to go do some things, Josh lost all his stuff in the crash except for Odessa."

"Odessa's going to freak out" he said quietly, fingering the stitches in his arm.

"Anyways" Josh continued, a little subdued, "Josh probably isn't going to be able to sleep now so Josh will leave soon to go get supplies, would anyone like to come with Josh?" he said.

Miharu sighed. "Since there is someone after us, we should probably pair up if we are going to leave the hotel. Just in case that person tries to attack us while we are going about the city. Plus, everyone should follow Kris's example of showering and changing their clothes. It would look weird if we were to walk around with blood on our clothing and our hair. I will join Josh after I...er...tidy myself up."

Miharu walked to the closet with her clothes in them, spotting a black long sleeved with black jeans and grabbing them.

Bishamon and her sister can still talk even this far apart right?

Yes. You wish me to ask my sister to watch over the person who just left?

If that is alright with Haruhi.

There was silence for a while before Bishamon replied.

Haruhi says that she does not mind. She is following the guy now.

Thanks Bishamon and tell Haruhi I say thanks as well.

Will do.

Miharu walked into one of the bathrooms, took a quick shower, and changed, walking out feeling a bit better than she did before. She still had the gun in her pocket though and there were hidden knives in the sleeves of the shirt and jeans. "Is Josh ready to go now?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • "Josh is about as ready as he is able to get" he said, "but Josh first needs to stop by an ATM to get some money for new supplies" he said, "but other then that Josh thinks everything should be fine, k?" he finished.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Such a short post! XD))

Miharu blinked. "There is an ATM downstairs in the lobby. It is next to the door so we can go there. Does anyone else want to join us for getting supplies?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike,realizing they were at the hotel, merely grunted. He supposed he should clean himself up before he went to hunt down the person who blew up the bridge. He took a quick shower after Miharu. He also found blue jeans and a black shirt with a design of a Dragon on the back of the it, the design was red. Along side those, he found a white jacket with black lining. Putting these new cloths on, he just made a "tch" sound when Miharu offered to go with Josh, knowing he could not stop her from leaving without making a scene,he also though it distasteful to join them. He walked out of the room, with Raven following, slamming the door in his anger. From there he set out to explore the nearby routes, as he was sure the person would not be too far away, and he intended to take revenge for Miharu, but also for himself.-

"...."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: I'm not really sure how Pokecash would tranfer into USD so i'm just going to pretend that inflation or whatever makes Pokecash equivalent to USD[1$ USD=1 Pokedollar]

IC:

Josh was typing in his PIN, he typed it quickly and put effort into saying nothing. The machine had no max limit on cash withdrawal, but still, he could only take out as much as the machine had, he ran over what he planned to get through his head, "new clothes, more supplies from the Pokemart, and a gun" he thought, the gun would be the expensive part but he no longer believed going around unarmed was a good idea. A good gun the honest way wouldn't require too much, but the honest way took time, which he didn't have. He withdrew thirty-five hundred, it all came out in hundreds. "All right then, Josh would like to start by getting a backpack to carry any other supplies Josh gets, is that ok with Miharu?" he asked.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Jubilife City was one that Harley had not been to often. Once maybe, on a holiday. Why couldn't they be in northern Johto? She knew those streets inside and out. Not only that, Johto was a nicer place than Sinnoh, Harley thought that. Oh well, once this thing was over, she could go back to her life in Ecruteak.

Harley had seen Miharu break down to tears, Josh go retarded and now they were somewhere else. It wasn't stress that was riding Harley down, it was annoyance. She had no idea what to think anymore. Miharu's mother had "supposedly" died and now she was offering them clothes and hospitality. It was all getting a little crazy for Harley. She really didn't think that she could do whatever she was supposed to do. She really could not stand to be almost dead again if this was a usual thing. Unless anyone was failing to notice, Harley was the only one who couldn't stand. Harley's confidence in herself and her lack of attention was both going down to zero and she couldn't take that.

"You know what? You guys are INSANE. HEAR ME? INSANE! Let's go Ceri," Ceri, a little surprised, walked out the door. They needed a PokéCentre. "Take the stairs."

Ceri slowly took a step down the staira and wimpered. Harley quickly leant up a little to see the problem but the extra weight made him let out a small cry. Obviously, he had not healed properly and his wounds were starting to get to him. His legs gave way and he collapsed down the stairs, taking Harley with him. They fell down three flights before stopping. Harley was breathing heavily, Ceri ehimpering loudly. Harley cursed loudly; she had failed to save her Pokémon again from something that was her fault. She couldn't stand, so she crawled to Ceri. He was moaning now, they needed to go to the centre. But Harley couldn't bear for the others to see her injured and helpless again.

"Ceri, can you move?" He tried but he couldn't. Harlry cursed again. She returned Ceri into his pokeball, keeping him safe, and silently made her way down the stairs. Crawling.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Anthony was surprised at the hotel that Miharu had taken them to, it was quite nice. He watched as Harley went insane and stormed off as well as Miharu, Josh and Raike leaving. He took a quick shower, relishing the hot water running over his body, washing away the **** that had happened today. He finished and wrapped a towel around his midsection, and put his clothes in the washing machine, before heading into the closet and finding some clothes to wear. Within a couple of minutes he left the closet, new clothes on and feeling refreshed. With Pitch by his side he put the towel on the towel rack and his clothes out of the washing machine and onto a frame near the window to dry.

He left through the elevator, arriving in the lobby to a commotion of sorts. People had crowded around a figure near the stairwell, something told Anthony it was Harley and he bolted across to help her. He pushed through the crowd of people, calling Harley's name until he came to her crawling across the ground. Without thinking he bent down and grabbed Haley, swinging her onto his back, Deja Vu kicking in from this morning, and sprinted out of the lobby.

Lucky for Harley the hospital was only a block from the Hotel, and Anthony sprinted as fast as he could with Harley on his back, and Pitch running by his side. He made it to the hospital, screamed for a Doctor who quickly came and wheeled Harley into and ER room, leaving Anthony to wait in the main foyer.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded. "That is okay. If Josh does not mind, then I will..." Miharu was stopped by people crowding around the stairs. She then saw Anthony rushing by, apparently giving Harley piggy back ride. She blinked. "Was that just Anthony and Harley on his back?"

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh looked over his shoulder from the ATM, "Maybe?" he said, shrugging his shoulders he continued outside and into what appeared to be a sports equipment store. He was quick about choosing a backpack, it was meant for hiking, and he supposed that was what he would be doing. He paid the man the ninety for the backpack and left the store, next place to go was to an old acquittance home, he wondered if he would be remembered.

OOC: Time for Miharu's half of this part of the trip.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu sighed at Josh's nonchalance. It was obvious that something wrong, but if any of them were to get attacked, Josh would probably be the most vulnerable. She followed Josh into the store and stayed in the front of the doors, waiting for Josh to be done. She didn't need a backpack or anything like that, she did have some emergency supplies in the hotel. Perfect for something like this. She looked around, trying to see if she could find someone out of place, when her instincts went haywire. She spun around, looking behind her, but she couldn't see anyone. She glanced around, putting her back to the wall. Her instincts were calm now, but whoever had made her instincts go haywire was going to be a problem. Josh exited the store, having not noticed Miharu's "plight" and went to another store. She quietly followed him, glancing around.

Bishamon, please ask two psychic pokemon to look after Raike. As a just in case.

Of course, Master.

After a few seconds, Bishamon stated; Satoshi and Nightmare are following Raike.

Miharu blinked. Satoshi was an Alakazam that was always glad to help, but Nightmare was a shiny talking Gengar with an attitude problem and was always drunk.

Nightmare? Why...?

Apparently at the sound of bad guys, he wanted to him them with his baseball bat Master.

Miharu sighed, rubbing her forehead. Alright. Thanks Bishamon.

Anything for you Master.

Miharu knew that she was going to have to pay for damages soon. Bloody Nightmare...

Back