• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

for those who like to type Pokémon with the accent over the e (é)

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
Years
  • I can't believe there's a thread about that lol.

Anyway, since I'm from Québec, I have a french keyboard that has the é key. Funny thing is, I tend to write "Pokemon" when talking to english people and "Pokémon" when talking to french ones.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I know I'm a little late to the party here and I've actually been to this thread several times before. I mainly just wanted to agree with many of the other people's statements about it not being nerdy to put an accent over the e. Itt just comes naturally if you're used to doing it.
    I don't know how widespread keyboards with an accent button is, but mine has one and I just have to press that button followed by the e button.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I have started putting the accent over the e just because of this thread. ;)
    I don't think its nerdy at all. :3
    Just a little OCD. xD

Silence Rewritten

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I copy/paste from the character map. It's the only thing that works on my computer. I hate typing Pokémon without the accent, it looks like poke-mon. lol

Back