• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Years
Hi there, ACNL fans~ welcome! 8]

Blade, you're going to have a blast building. It took me a while to max my house's size but it is so worth it.

Anyways, I'm upset because I missed weeding day so I didn't get the public works project suggestions from Leif.. 8< I suppose time traveling is an option but I'm lazy at this point. Trying to get Tia to move out in the meantime so I can start hunting for my other dreamies.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Nan is in Brighthaven! ♥
Also Eevee, when you get the time, can you change Nerakil > Juno in the OP? Got a name change a while back, forgot to mention. c:

Trying to get Tia to move out in the meantime so I can start hunting for my other dreamies.

Aw, Tia's cute though. :P Speaking of dreamies, who are all your guys' villagers, and which ones do you want in your town the most?

Right now I have Ankha, Mira, Merengue, Biskit, Marina, Kabuki, Rosie, Chevre, Ribbot and Tex. They're all here to stay, except for Tex, who I accidentally picked up through Streetpass. I'm also not sure about Kabuki, he's kind of growing on me but I originally wanted one of the wolves as my resident Cranky instead.

I don't think I like any of the Smug villagers except maybe Marshall. Thinking of having another Lazy instead - I adore Beau.

Also another question, do you guys prefer to have a more balanced town of the personalities, or is there a particular personality you love more than the others?

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Nan is in Brighthaven! ♥

Speaking of dreamies, who are all your guys' villagers, and which ones do you want in your town the most?

Right now I have Ankha, Mira, Merengue, Biskit, Marina, Kabuki, Rosie, Chevre, Ribbot and Tex. They're all here to stay, except for Tex, who I accidentally picked up through Streetpass. I'm also not sure about Kabuki, he's kind of growing on me but I originally wanted one of the wolves as my resident Cranky instead.

I haven't heard of any of those guys! They sound cute though! I have Stitches, Portia, Poppy, Peanut, Skye, Hippeux, Bangle, Vladimir and Stirling atm. Tbh, I could probably do without Skye and Stirling and I really want to get rid of Hippeux! I love the cute looking teddies! And I think Lily is moving in.

Also another question, do you guys prefer to have a more balanced town of the personalities, or is there a particular personality you love more than the others?

I am so superficial! I can handle any personality type just so long as the character is cute! Do you have a particular personality you enjoy?

Years
Aw, Tia's cute though. Speaking of dreamies, who are all your guys' villagers, and which ones do you want in your town the most?

She is! But there are others I want more so I can't keep her. ;<

Anyways, I have several of my dreamies already. Chrissy, Francine, Lolly, Kid Cat, Marshal, Stitches, Cheri, and Poppy all live happily in my town. Midge and Tia will be going soon in place of Diana and Julian/Marina depending on who I run into first.

I try to balance it but in the end looks tend to win me over more. I do adore tons of the normals though but had to limit myself to three since otherwise it would get kind of boring. xD;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I am so superficial! I can handle any personality type just so long as the character is cute! Do you have a particular personality you enjoy?

Personality-wise, I think I like Peppies the most, but looks-wise definitely Normals. :P

I try to balance it but in the end looks tend to win me over more. I do adore tons of the normals though but had to limit myself to three since otherwise it would get kind of boring. xD;

I'm the same - the Normals are so cute! But they do get kinda boring when there's too many in town, I believe I also have 3 of them.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome Lilith! Thanks for joining :D Good luck on your future castle! Making your own home in these games is A LOT of fun. ^-^

All set, Juno ^w^b

Reminds me, I should check that every so often. xD

Back in Wild World, I never did care about having every type of personality in my game. I just cared about getting the villagers I like.
So far, it's the same way in New Leaf too. x3 But apparently it's easier to get more Public Work Project requests if you have many different types of personalities so I guess I'll have to work on that a bit more.

In my town right now, I have Chrissy, Big Top, Klaus, Annalise, Fuchsia, Blaire, Flo, Gladys and Anabelle. It's not too bad actually. I like everyone except Klaus. I feel bad though because he's so nice to me. >_< I feel terrible for hating him because he's ugly. ;____;

My dreamies are Mint and Bunnie for sure. I had them in my Wild World game but then Mint moved and my game got stolen so I lost Bunnie too. I hope to get them back!

I do like Poppy, Rosie, Rod, Pecan, Cube Agent S, Caroline, Static, Nibbles, Peanut, Bree, and Dotty (she moved but comes to visit me so I plan on getting her back!). So either of them is good too. There are so many good villagers it's hard to pick a good set of ten. DX

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I finally had gracie visit me for the first time! Exciting moment for me, can't wait for the upgrade to the T&T Emporium, so many vital things to get out of it!

What's everyone's favourite look? I think right now mine is leaning towards 'cute' lots of pink, and a hair bow accessory!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
@Eevee: Thanks! And yeah, certain PWPs are exclusive to certain personalities, so if you want them all you do need at least one of each personality. I know what you mean about Klaus - I had Camofrog in town too and he was nice, but I just couldn't keep him. :P

@Lozz: I love the Emporium! Gracie's furniture sets are all so pretty, I have the Sweets set and most of the Gorgeous ones now. ♥

For clothes, I tend to wear more casual outfits with denim and stuff, I think I posted earlier with some pictures of outfits. I do love some of the QR codes for dresses I've found on several blogs though. For hair accessories, I like wearing hybrids, flowers or clovers, and in the winter I like those pom pom hats, they're cute. c: The hair bow wig is nice, too.

Do you guys like using the QR machine, or do you mostly wear clothes from the Able Sisters/Gracie?

Years
Soo many questions!

Speaking of dreamies, who are all your guys' villagers, and which ones do you want in your town the most?

Right now, my villagers are (in order from favorite to least favorite): Maple, Pashmina, Wolfgang, Ruby, Whitney, Amelia, Erik, Alice and Mint. As far as dream villagers go, I don't really have any in the same sense that other people do, but I'd love to be able to swap out Alice for Sydney, swap Erik for Ozzie, and add Kidd as my 10th villager.

I always try and keep my village as balanced as possible, though I've had some strange occurrences, including a time where I had 4 snooty villagers in town at once (Mint, Amelia, Gloria and Ankha). I've also had just one Smug villager (Shep) in my town since I had to restart in August, and he left sometime last year.

What's everyone's favourite look?

Aside from my character's shaggy blue hair (which I never get around to changing), I always have him in the most basic looking clothes. For the longest time, I always had him wearing some sort of hat and glasses, but I probably won't start that again until characters start tanning again in the summer.

Do you guys like using the QR machine, or do you mostly wear clothes from the Able Sisters/Gracie?

I've never really used the QR machine, though I have made a decent amount of clothes for my villagers to wear. On occasion I'll wear a Team Canada hockey jersey that I made, but other than that, I just wear shirts from the Able Sisters.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to villagers in my town, I have Molly, Benedict, Lobo, Tangy, Tutu, Paula, Quillson, and Mallary. As for which ones I would want are either Alfonso or Ribbot. As for balanced amount of villagers, I don't know if I want it balanced or not. I like my character's current look, he is even wearing a Mii mask. I have not used the QR machine, plus in game, I have not bought clothes much.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years

I've got most of my dreamies now. I'm just waiting on Marshal from Sammi on here and to find a Jock villager I like since I let Teddy move out today. ;w;

I'm a dictator of sorts. I require at least one of every personality in my town along with only one of each species. Too much of one kind drives me bananas.

What's everyone's favourite look?

My current look:
Spoiler:

Probably gonna stick with this one for a while but I do change quite often haha

Yes I use it occasionally. But not as much lately. There are definitely a lot of QR codes out there for cute dresses though. :3

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I don't understand the QR machine, so needless to say I've never used it! (Standard for me)

What is everyones favourite ordinance? I assume majority of you will go with Bell Bloom. I've got Beautiful town on atm just because I am on an unreliable amount haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have the Beautiful Town ordinance as well, I have a lot of flowers and I'd hate to water them every day haha. Bell Boom doesn't really help a lot anyway, imo - ever since I started following the Stalk Market I earn millions of bells every turnip selling trip, so that 20% doesn't really make much of a difference to me.

Years
I've already got more than enough Bells in my bank account, so I went with the Beautiful Town ordinance as well. When I didn't have it on, half of my time was spent weeding and watering my flowers, so it's nice that I don't have to deal with that. Though, my town has a few hundred more flowers than I would like, so maybe switching ordinances for a little while to have some die off might not be such a bad idea :p

Years
Beautiful is my preferred ordinance too. :-3 It helps keep my town clean and doesn't make me need to water flowers, best thing ever ahaha. I never make bells anymore so the others don't do much good for me - I'd rather keep my town pretty. Plus it's useful for time traveling.

I really want to get another copy of the game though but am very hesitant because managing two towns will be an absolute pain. Sucks when there are so many other villagers I want.. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I really want to get another copy of the game though but am very hesitant because managing two towns will be an absolute pain. Sucks when there are so many other villagers I want.. :(

your avatar's adorable

I know, I've been debating on getting another copy too, it would be so much easy to get villagers and grow hybrids with another town. But yeah, don't know if I could manage.

Years
Hehe, thanks! <3

And yeah, same exact boat for me.. :( I mostly just want new villagers that I can't fit into my main town like Molly or Julian but it's just not meant to be. I've hardly been playing my current copy lately outside checking every few days to stop villagers from trying to move, too, so it wouldn't be worth it.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
How can you guys live with having the shops closing at their regular times? ;___; That drove me bonkers! Or maybe it's because I'm such a late player.. xD

I have the Night Owl Ordinance. I was tempted for the beautiful town one but then I realized the most flowers are in my house so I can water those fast. I usually just water flowers as I run around town so it's not an issue to me. Maybe I just need more flowers. xD

Back