• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I'm just wondering, how do I get villagers from people online? I'm really looking for a replacement for Biskit soon. Hopefully not a another snooty or cranky villager cause I have plenty of them.

Basically, if you visit somene elses village when one of their villagers is in boxes and talk to that villager, there will be an option to invite them to come and live in your town (provided you have enough space).

On Animal Crossing forums like the bell tree, or reddit - there are often people who are advertising to sell or giveaway villagers in this fashion!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think I had that happen to me once, but nothing bad happened, and it never happened again.

If you have a physical copy, you should be in the clear. All of the important stuff is stored on the cart. SD card I think just keeps Streetpass/Spotpass stuff. I don't know what to tell you if it's digital, though.

Mine is a digital copy, but I played a bit today and it didn't happen again, so I think it'll be okay. c:

Just FYI, if you ever get behind again: I hear that if you tell someone to not move, you can safely TT as far ahead as you want the next load. I guess the game needs another load to decide if someone's leaving or not. So if you turn down someone and your next load is days/months ahead, no one will have a chance to decide to leave in that time.

I haven't personally tested it in my main town, but I've seen multiple people confirm it.

I heard about that too, but the main reason I didn't want to do one big leap was because I was months behind and missed a lot of holidays and events. :P Turns out they were all pretty boring events, but I hadn't experienced them yet so I wanted to see what they were like.

Anyway, speaking of events, what are some of your guys' favorite ones?

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years

I like festivale, because the Pave furniture is pretty! Also I didn't mind the bug/fishing tournaments the first couple of times but now they are a little boring. Fireworks is also cute!

Years
I loved the April Fools' Day one- especially since it's so easy getting villager's pictures that day compared to the rest of the year. I also like Halloween as well, being able to dress up and spooking other villagers for their candy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Out of the ones I've done so far, I love April Fools Day and Easter the most. Getting the eggs were really fun and a lot of the furniture wasn't bad looking. April Fools is actually when I started my game in NL so having an event right away convinced me more that this game would be a blast. And getting picture was so easy compared to every other day. I'm not even sure how close I am to getting other pictures, don't really know which villager I'm closest to.

And I'm actually going to Best Buy Saturday for the Smash-fest/Super Smash 4 demo. When I go, I'm definitely taking New Leaf to get Streetpasses (and have a new villager move in hopefully) on it or maybe I can actually visit someone's town for once. ^_^

Back