• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • I'm curious as to what everyone's house looks like?

Here's mine!

It took a lot of effort but it's finally done. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Ahh, Ankha moved away today. :c I did get 30 million bells out of her move though, and her house wasn't in the best of places, so it's not too bad. Still, gonna miss that Egyptian kitty.

I'm curious as to what everyone's house looks like?

I went for the gingerbread house-theme for my exterior, matches my main room as it's a cafe. c: Kind of dark, but here:

I have everything except the cookie roof, but this brown one works too. I think I kind of like it better than the Sweets roof.

Years
  • ^30 million bells?! Now I feel bad about giving her away for free.

As for my house, the exterior isn't all that fancy, and I don't have any fancy paths around my house. I've also never gotten around to adding a room on the left side of my main floor- I should probably do that at some point :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah, I got lucky - held an auction and expected around 7-8 mil tops, but I guess this guy really wanted her, offered a 30 mil buyout right away. :P

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Here is my house! (I hope I've managed to put a pic in)

Also in other FUN news, I sold skye for 8mil bells, bought Marshal from some animal crossing forum for their dumb forum currency, great deal in my mind. Then Luke gave me Fuchsia <3 and I gave away Portia, and now Bangle is leaving, and I think I've found someone on Reddit to buy her. THEN Apple was in my campsite! So she is moving in!

Basically, I have have to get rid of Stirling and Hippeux and I'll be a happy mayor!!

If anyone is wondering, this is who is currently in my village:

Stitches
    Lily
    Poppy
    Peanut
    Marshal
    Fuchsia
    Hippeux
    Stirling
    Bangle (moving)
    Apple (moving in)

so yay!

Last edited:

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Sorry, I'll add the people I have missed asap! Got my wisdom teeth pulled today so I'm forced to use my slow phone. Dx

Wait...you can BUY villagers and get money for the ones you're letting moving? o: that's sweet!!

Years
  • Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Here's my house, if you don't mind it looking all dark. It was 5:58AM. Gonna do some plot resetting soon; I adopted Phoebe today. :D
    My lineup is now Keaton, Henry, Lily, Lolly, Rudy, Diana, Peanut, Filbert, Octavian, and Phoebe. No one's leaving for awhile.

Also, I got my GET A LIFE badge yesterday:

You get that after 500 hours played on that character (minus load times, and apparently you can't idle either).

My total time in AC on my 3DS alone is 1026 hours, spread between 2 cartridges... there's at least another 100 on my roommate's 3DS too.

Wait...you can BUY villagers and get money for the ones you're letting moving? o: that's sweet!!

Yup, just gotta find a site to do it. I run a cycletown and post free adoptions on Reddit, personally. There's also some villager trade tumblrs and AC forums. If you do some poking around, you're bound to find somewhere you like.

Not all villagers are going to be worth millions, though. Just the uber popular ones.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Wait...you can BUY villagers and get money for the ones you're letting moving? o: that's sweet!!

I am also new to the buying/selling villager thing!! haha it's great. I mostly do it on bell tree forums and reddit. Apparently people also sell on tumblr? No idea how to do that haha.

People rank villagers by 'tiers' from most popular to least... you can really only get good money for tier 1 and 2, occasionally 3... sometimes you will get lucky if someone reallyyyy wants one of the less popular ones.

https://villagertrade.tumblr.com/popularity

that link is a pretty accurate list of villager popularity, if anyone is interested!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    bought Marshal from some animal crossing forum for their dumb forum currency, great deal in my mind.

Just wondering, but for how much? I've only bought furniture with TBT, it is a pretty good deal, considering you earn the points pretty easily just by posting. :D

Did a bit of plot resetting today for Fang (first time I've had 8 villagers in a loong time) but after 20 minutes or so I was bored out of my mind and settled for Bruce. I like him so far, he's a cute cranky blue/grey deer.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Just wondering, but for how much? I've only bought furniture with TBT, it is a pretty good deal, considering you earn the points pretty easily just by posting. :D

I paid 750 TBT, which considering I can't imagine I'd ever have used them for forum benefits was in my mind a lot like getting him for free!! haha. I've seen Marshal go for like 20-30mil in game bells so was very happy with my deal!

Years
  • Omg yes. Buying items/villagers for forum currency is the best thing ever. My boyfriend got some gold tools for Bell Tree forums currency and it was great, ahaha. Speaking of, I need to go on there more. >o>;

And my house is the fairy tale home. Here's a picture of it, though it's not my image:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Woah 750, that's such a good deal. D: I know, it always feels like I'm getting stuff for free when using TBT haha.

Merengue was at Marina's house earlier. Marina has a toilet, I couldn't resist taking this.

Do you guys like to keep your villagers' houses 'original'? I used to refuse to sell them my stuff because I know they'll put them in their house and ruin their themes, but I don't care anymore. They're happier buying my random furniture anyway.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Woah 750, that's such a good deal. D: I know, it always feels like I'm getting stuff for free when using TBT haha.

I know! It's so good... I cannot understand why people think it's a good currency to actually trade in haha.

Do you guys like to keep your villagers' houses 'original'? I used to refuse to sell them my stuff because I know they'll put them in their house and ruin their themes, but I don't care anymore. They're happier buying my random furniture anyway.

I don't think any of my villagers have ever stayed original aha. Clearly the game is designed so that their houses change so it doesn't bother me if they want to buy/sell etc. Don't really get why people are so obsessed with having 'original' villagers. I really don't spend that much time in their houses anyway!

Years
  • Merengue was at Marina's house earlier. Marina has a toilet, I couldn't resist taking this.

It's hard NOT to take toilet selfies. I do it sometimes in Henry's house too. :O

For the majority of my villagers, I just give them whatever when they ask for it. Once they're in my town, I totally wreck their houses.

The only exception is Diana. Her house was so pretty I feel guilty about throwing whatever into it. So if she asks for furniture, I usually buy her Princess furniture. It's different but still fits in her house. I'll have to use my 2nd town starting in June to buy more stuff if she wants stuff replaced though...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I have yet had any of my villagers leave so I guess I'm just good enough of a friend/major. There's been many who were going to leave , though of course even when I say they can and "goodbye" and such, they choose to stay!

I'm curious as to what happens when someone moves out though since NL is my first Animal Crossing game.

And usually I give them the thing they want if in reason. Obviously if it's something I want to keep myself or use in my house, then I'm not giving it to them.

Also, my birthday was a 2 weeks ago and this was my birthday wish of course.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't think any of my villagers have ever stayed original aha. Clearly the game is designed so that their houses change so it doesn't bother me if they want to buy/sell etc. Don't really get why people are so obsessed with having 'original' villagers. I really don't spend that much time in their houses anyway!

That's true, but I guess sometimes people don't want to ruin their cute houses, if they have all matching/rare furniture. :P That's mainly why I tried to avoid messing up their houses, but yeah, I don't really care anymore, I'll just give them whatever they ask for.

For the majority of my villagers, I just give them whatever when they ask for it. Once they're in my town, I totally wreck their houses.

The only exception is Diana. Her house was so pretty I feel guilty about throwing whatever into it. So if she asks for furniture, I usually buy her Princess furniture. It's different but still fits in her house. I'll have to use my 2nd town starting in June to buy more stuff if she wants stuff replaced though...

Ah, that's so nice, I don't think I would spend that much money buying villagers furniture haha.

I'm curious as to what happens when someone moves out though since NL is my first Animal Crossing game.

If they tell you they're moving and you don't ask them to stay, they'll leave in 5 days (you'll see them all packed up in boxes on the last day, and on that day you can actually have a friend come over and ask them to move to their town, if they want). After that they'll be gone, and they'll send you a goodbye letter. If you were really good friends they'll attach a gift, usually their picture.

And happy belated birthday! ^^

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • That's true, but I guess sometimes people don't want to ruin their cute houses, if they have all matching/rare furniture. :P That's mainly why I tried to avoid messing up their houses, but yeah, I don't really care anymore, I'll just give them whatever they ask for.

Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. Apple moved in last week and I actually think her interior is super cute! It's a mix of lovely furniture and polka dot stuff, which some plants next to the entry. I like it! Nothing like Marshal's, which seems to mostly consist of the sloppy series... he can have any other furniture he pleases haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. Apple moved in last week and I actually think her interior is super cute! It's a mix of lovely furniture and polka dot stuff, which some plants next to the entry. I like it! Nothing like Marshal's, which seems to mostly consist of the sloppy series... he can have any other furniture he pleases haha.

Yeah, Apple's house is adorable, she even has an apple clock to match her name. :D I never understood why people adore Marshal's sloppy furniture so much, it's not for me. :P I guess it's rare and hard to get though.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Yeah, Apple's house is adorable, she even has an apple clock to match her name. :D I never understood why people adore Marshal's sloppy furniture so much, it's not for me. :P I guess it's rare and hard to get though.

Yesss the apple clock is super cute!! Yeah, I guess it's pretty rare, but still pretty average looking. Marshal is cute - his home, not so much haha. Whose house is your favourite?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yesss the apple clock is super cute!! Yeah, I guess it's pretty rare, but still pretty average looking. Marshal is cute - his home, not so much haha. Whose house is your favourite?

Hm, I think I'll go with Ankha's, it's pretty cool. Egyptian-themed and all that. :P

Back