• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana smiled and leaned her head on Pat's shoulder again. "Yeah I guess so." She looked up at the sky then said, "Where are we going now? We need to get away from that tower as soon as we can to through everyone off our trail." She closed her eyes then opened them again and looked down at a Pokeball on her waste. It shook a few times then Chikorita appeared and shook her head. There was a scar on her leaf but nothing more.

"Chika chika chi." The little plant type looked Alana over then hopped into her lap and curled up.

"Guess she's tired too. Can't blame her. It's been a long day." She smiled at Pat again. "I'll assume you know where're you're going so I'm going to take a nap." She said this in a tired tone then leaned her head on Pat's shoulder once more and closed her eyes.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    After i question her what do i do with her..I can't just let her go, i'll be discovered. Sean had endured so much today that he didn't have much left, he was barely able think.

Solrock placed Rayquaza's ball back with Sean, then began to concentrate Recover on its master. Sean hesitated but knew that if Rayquaza was still near death solrock would be with him.

Kristin watched as Solrock and Sean glowed under the power of Recover. I can't kill him... I must save my family...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    As blitz waited there for who ever was watching, Nobody came, It was like he was waiting for something,

Blitz Felt matang get worried, But blitz was calm, waiting for whoever might be watching him to show himself

"Don't worry matang, Don't let the suspence get to you" Blitz said reashureing matang

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    I guess going back to my secret base won't hurt, none of the cops have found it yet. Pat smiled as Alana rested on his shoulder...she deserved a good rest after what she had to go through.

Pat said to Cell, "Are you ok? I saw Daimeon hurt you a bit." Cell smiled and said, "Lee-kec (I'm fine)." Pat just smiled and rubbed Cell's head.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I was re-reading pages 1-4 and I found out that I was behind and was close to leaving the RP. I'm glad I didn't. I got my 6000th post when I finally posted again. ^_^

Alana drifted off and her dreams wandered. She dreamed about a Rayquaza and when their adventure first began. Though she wasn't sure if adventure was the right word. Adventures were challenging and hard but she had always stayed with it. Some times they were dangerous but that never stopped her. Perhaps it was the right word. But this was anything from fun. She was a criminal being hunted by the police. Her reputation was ruined and even if this was all resolved and she got back to her journey she'd never be fully cleared of the false charges placed against her.

Chikorita twitched her sweet smelling leaf thwacked Alana in the face. "Wha...." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Tha was rude." She mumbled sleepily. Her dreary eyes scanned the scene around her then she looked down at the ground far below. "Where are we now?" She asked yawning and forcing herself to wake up.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Boom, being the ever-suck up to Pat, relayed Alana's thoughts into Pat's mind. Pat stopped and said, "Boom! Quit peering into other people's heads!" Alana said, "Wh-what?"

Pat said, "Boom, being a psychic pokemon, can read thoughts and relay them into another's mind. He always relays someone else's thoughts into my head. But...if you go back to Hoenn with me, I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't be senselessly hunted. Hoenn is quite obscure from the rest of the world. Hoenn is a beautiful place, I was raised there."

Boom passed over a cloud and a large mountain came into view. Pat said, "There it is Boom, lets get back to my base. I'm sure Blitz is wondering where Alana and I have been."

Alana

Years
    ?To Hoenn huh? Well I guess it would be more peaceful there. Maybe. But if the police and who ever Daimeon was with are really determined to catch us, we won?t stay hidden for long. They?ll have our records and they?ll check every where. Chances are the police in Hoenn will be after us too. Our best chance would be to go to a different region. However if we can get this cleared up we won?t have to worry about it.? Alana paused then sighed. ?What we need to do is find out what we can. Our last attempt didn?t go well. Also we need to get cleaned up.? She indicated her bloody shirt. ?I don?t normally care about a little dirt but being a wanted criminal, I don?t think it?s a good idea to go around covered in blood.?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    As blitz looked out the cave entrance, He saw a lugia in the distance,

"That must be pat and alana" Blitz said to himself "I hope their not to hurt"

The legendary bird started to lower under the clouds, He still couldn't see pat and alana's face, But who else has a lugia?

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "You don't have to go around with the same pair of clothes on. I'm sort of famous in Hoenn, since I won the Hoenn Lague championship like 5 times. The Hoenn police would think all this news is lies...and they'd believe me if I told them that you were innocent." Pat said.

Boom continued his descent toward the ground. Pat saw the vague outline of Blitz in the distance.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz and matang continued out of the secret base to welcome pat and alana

As he walked out he noticed something shine in the distance again, He noticed that it was a pair of binoculars

" So someone is watching me!" Blitz said to himelf

"Matang?" Matang asked crawling out of the base

"It's nothing. Look pat and Alana are back!" Blitz told his matang as he pointed at the lugia

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    As Boom touched onto the ground, Pat turned to Alana and said, "We can leave for Hoenn whenever your ready. We can rest here for a while, then we can go to Hoenn. Hopefully we won't be senselssly hunted there. You can finish your nap."

Pat hopped off of Boom and turned to Blitz and said, "Hey Blitz, hows it going?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Yeah, pretty calm around these part's, W found a wierd device for a metagross though, It looks hand made" Blitz said still looking into the distance, "But thats not inportant, I think somebody is watching us!" Sblitz said quitely

Pat tuned hi head in the same direction as blitz's, and saw the glass of the binoculars shine in the sun

"But I think where safe for now, I'll just keep a look out, I have already rested so you two can rest while I stay gaurd!" Blitz told alana and pat

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean's mind wondered as he slept, dreaming of all that was before this tragedy began. He was in a bliss when Solrock "recovered" him, and Kristin's presence was soon lost to him in this daze.

Kristin was still crying. She was now regretting everything she had done under His influence. Her family told her not to obey Him, or even to rescue them. She looked as the peacefull guy sleeping on the bed, I'm gonna need his help...

"The two other trainers have returned to the cave, they are now talking with the third". The man lowered the binoculars. He had been hired to watch the trainers, to make sure htey didn't hurt anyone.

"Okay", the young officer said cautiosley. She had been assigned to work with him, appearantly the police department didn't trust him on his own. "Well what do we do now?"

Alana

Years
    Alana grinned and went inside the base she changed her clothes mumbling the whole time about Daimeon. Her favorite outfit was pretty beat up and covered in blood. She stuffed it into her back pack then washed her face and walked outside again and glanced at the sky. But her eyes were looking elsewhere. She didn't like being watched and she would be on her guard now more than ever.

After a few minutes she re-entered the base and looked at Pat. "I'm ready to leave for Hoenn. Maybe we can access our PCs there." It was just a thought but chances didn't seem very high. A part of objected to leaving though. Whatever was going was something she shouldn't just run from. But....well they needed a plan and being at constant risk of death wasn't exactly the best situation to be in while you were trying to think.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat said, "All right, but, I have to change as well. I've been wearing tis same shirt since the Police first attacked me." Pat dashed into the base and shut the door.

Pat emerged a few minutes later with a silver colored ball-cap, black sweatshirt emblzoned with the words "Hoenn League Champion", and cargo jeans.

Pat said, "Alana, lets go. Hop on Boom when you're ready."

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. Her outfit was much like her old one but forest green and yellow adn had three wavy yellow stripe on her cap, sleeve of her shirt and jacket, and on the back of her jacket as well.

"Chikoree." Said Chikorita jumping onto her shoulder.

"I do not look like a plant."

"Chika chika."

"You have no room to talk." She flicked Chikorita gently then looked up at Pat and smiled. "Alright let's get going." She climbed onto Boom's back then looked at Blitz. "Are you coming too?"

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat said, "You know...Chikorita does have a point there. You DO look like a plant." Pat chuckled and opened his backpack. He grabbed a Sitrus Berry and walked over to feed it to Boom.

Boom graciously ate the berry, he loved this Hoenn-grown produce. Pat called Cell and he came bounding out of the entrance to the base. Cell hopped atop Pat's shoulder and Pat gave him a Sitrus Berry as well. Cell gulped the berry down and licked his lis with his long tongue.

Pat said, "My pokemon love Sitrus Berrys, they grow only in Hoenn and my supplys are almost depleted. I'm going to have to run my the Berry Garden when we get to Hoenn. Alana, have your pokemon ever had Hoenn berrys?"

Alana

Years
    "Yes." Alana replied. "And they are really good. My Pokemon love em. They'll be glad we're going back to Hoenn so they can get some more. Johto berries are also really good but they're harder to find."

"Chika chik orita chika."

"Chikorita can't wait to get her little paws on some Pecha berries. But you gotta be careful with her. Sugar can make Chikorita hyper and that's a scary sight."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "Not as bad as a hyper Kecleon, THAT was the last time Cell was allowed to have a Pecha Berry," Pat said. Cell turned red, literally. Pat turned around and said, "Oh, thats fine little buddy, you won me my 1st Hoenn League championship because of that!"

Cell trned his usual shade of lime green and he smiled. Pat joined Alana atop Boom and said, "Blitz, we're off to Hoenn. You can come if you want too."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back