• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana stood up and grabbed Sean's arm. "Where are you going?" She asked. She knew that it was mean to interigate him the way she had, but to run away was the wrong thing to do. "Sorry I was harsh. But to run away is not a good idea."

Alana

Years
    Alana simply sighed and sat back down. "I dunno if he'll come back or not, but that's his choice. If he wants to leave he can." She fiddled with a Pokeball at her waste and tossed it into the air. A small red Pokemon with firey wings appeared.

"Lagy?"

"Just stay out of sight Lil Blaze." She used one of the fond nicknames she sometimes used for her Tolagy. Tolagy nodded then sped out off in the direction Sean had gone.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean slammed the door, "God! What is wrong with me!" He slid back against the door and sat down. It was 7 years ago...It was an accident...NO!...the fire, it killed them... "Alana was only curious, but I shut her out... What is wrong with me!" Sean felt rayquaza's pokeball, it pulsed and vibrated with the dragons furry. He had seen Pat's Lugia and was ready for battle. I could just leave it all right now, get the police to follow me...give them a chance to escape...

Alana

Years
    Tolagy paused and listened, but there was no need for this. Alana heard what Sean said. She sighed and recalled her Tolagy. She sighed again and walked outside. She sat down next to Sean and stared at the sky. "There are some things you shouldn't keep hidden forever you know. Whatever is making you hate fire types so much is eating you up from the inside." With that she stood up and went back inside.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean was surprised Alana bothered to come outside. She was right...

The door opened, "My parents died in a fire. It saw the magmar that started it, but didn't do anything about it." He kept his composure, although it was obvious he was holding back alot of anger...

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. "A fire that was started by a Pokemon." She smiled sadly. "I'm sorry. But no matter what happened, you can't letthat make you hate ALL fire types. One bad apple means nothing. You are an elite trainer right? You must have battled fire types many tmes."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat snickered and said, "And he hates me because I love the fire type. I mean, I even named my Quilava Arsonist!" Alana and Sithre glared at Pat. Pat smiled a prankster's smile and he started feeding Cell some pokefood.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Its just hard not to just enrage whne a fire pokemon is near, especially when im suppose to be battling it. But i will try", Sean looked deeply at Alana; thanking her for coming outside and talking to him with his eyes. "We still need a plan for all this other **** that is going on though."

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled and gave him a slight nod. "Yes we need to work up a plan for this. But what can we do? If we have the police and government after us what can we do? We may be elite but we're out numbered and don't even have all of our Pokemon. I think what we need to do is get hold of the rest of our Pokemon. How to do that? Well we could always head to our homes and go to where we got our Pokedexs form."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Or we could go to the manager of the box's, And see if we can negotiate something!" Blitz saidwith no emotion whatso ever

"If only i remembered where they lived though?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    OOC: Where the hell are the other trainers, i know Outlaw is gone for this week.

Sean went and sat down next to Alana, he wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. He wanted to see what the other trainers had to say. He was glad that Alana was with them...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat spoke up and said, "If we want to get our Pokemon out of the PCs, its obvious that you need to go to where they house the database of the Pokemon Storage System. You use the PC system invented by Bill in this region don't you? The database is probably at his house or nearby."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Yeah, Bill's house would be a good place to start. We can trust him. But I don't think all of us should go, or atleast all at once." Sean said.

"But should we split up?" Alana said.

Alana

Years
    "Spliting up would be a bad idea. However if we split into equal groups then we'd stand a better chance. One group could go and see Bill, the other could go and see if we can figure out why we're being hunted by the government." Alana considered her own words for a moment then gave a small nod as if confirming what she had just said. "So what does everyone think of that plan?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Sounds good. Since their are 6 of us, we'll split into groups of 3 and . Me, Blitz and Alana will go to Bill's", he looked at Alana for an okay. " And Outlaw, Kari and Pat will try to discover the reason for our whole situation".

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat glared at Sithre and said, "No, I'm going to Bill's joint. I'm not a mystery solver. Besides, Bill has probably been kidnapped and some evil person that is working for whoever-is-trying-to-get-us will be standing at the location of the database instead of Bill. ****, I'm good."

Alana

Years
    "We shouldn't be so hasty in choosing teams you know. Strategy is always esentail. For instance, does anyone here have a psychic Pokemon or just a Pokemon that can use Psychic? You see we need to be able to stay in contact with one another. We also need to even out our teams. If we run off and end up with a group that only has two or three Pokemon types with them then we're at a major disadvantage. We should think a lot more about our teams than just saying you, you, and you." Alana looked around at the others and blushed slightly. "Sorry. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to take charge or anything. But it's true." Chikorita nodded and said something quickly into her ear. Alana grinned but didn't say anything more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back