• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
  • Outlaw walked over to blitz "You really don't know that much about elite trainers do you? I was an elite trainer way before any of you but your still new..." Outlaw said to blitz "Or maybe your not new..." Outlaw let his Charizard out "F-Law go get my backpack from the cave" He said to it. The charizard flew to the cave and then back to the beach, "7 minutes thats a new record" Outlaw said as he returned his chairzard and took a black swimsuit from his bag. He went into the forest and changed then came back "The cops saw you guys come here on that green thing" Outlaw told Sithre "I saw them look at me when I was exiting the pokemon center but they saw the green thing and took off towards here, they should be here any minute" Outlaw called Sithre's rayquaza the green thing because he just doesn't like calling it by its name.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz's pokegear beeped,

It was a message from sam, It read " I want to beleive you blitz, What it said on the news sounds nothing like you, But the attitude and the way you battled was exactly like you
    its justthe things they showed you doing! "

"So Thats why everyone hates us, I think we have definitly been framed!" Blitz said to himself

"your right outlaw, I know nothing about elite trainers, I only became one because my little brother wanted me too," Blitz said to outlaw "Before all this happened i was thinking of finding sam and helping him with his journey, But i cant now, I dont want him mixed up in this!"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • Blitz was right, they had all been framed. But unknown to those trainers by the lake, and many other trainers around the world was how big this thing was. It would change how average people view pokemon and their trainers, how these trainers act and react to the events pushed upon them would set new rules and beleifs...

"****, they followed us. They must be very motivated if they followed me through the clouds...We'll we have to take them on, i have informed another trainer to come here, and im not gonna leave her to come and get caught." Sean seemed to change with this knew knowledge of a possible battle...

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • "Framed!?" Outlaw thought back to what he had saw on the news, it was another person who looked like him and then there was a charizard, but it couldn't of had to be his. Outlaw was the first one to hear the sirens "Uh oh" He said, "Go X-law! He shouted as the dragon appeard in the water "I have a cottage not too far from here I think its on the other side of this lake!" Outlaw said. "Just call her and tell her not to come!"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "oh man, I guess we have to fight then!" Blitz said\

"Come on guy's we had better get ready for when they come!" Blitz said to his pokemon "If they do come, this lake is pretty well hidden!"

"THey could just go right past if where quite, But thats just wishfull thinking"

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • "Fine fine we .... wait! if we fight they will have proof that we are evil! We can't fight!" Outlaw said as he returned X-law and went over to the others

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • An Elite Trainer...So that's where she had heard of him! He was like her! Kari studied the locations. I'm in this forest, she said. Sirens could be heard in the distance.

"No use waiting here," she mumbled. "I'll get caught if I do." She jumped on Entei's back, Meowth returning to its Pokeball. Kari nodded and Entei took off. She and the lion had such a connection, that she need not communicate with words, but pure emotion would do. She took out her PokeGear to refer again to the directions.

"It's not far from here," she said. They emerged into another clearing. She instantly recognized two of the people to be Sithre and Blitz, two trainers she had seen on TV. The other two, however, she had no notion as to who they might be. "I'm Kari," she said, introducing herself.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "I'm blitz, We have to be quite if we dont want the cops to here us, we could probibly beat them, but it would only give us a worse reputation" Blitz said

it sounded like the cops where lost, getting closer and ferther all the time

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • "I'm Outlaw I think I was the first elite trainer or the 2nd so you wouldn't know me" Outlaw said "So anyone have a plan that doesn't invole fighting the cops?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • Sean turned to see who Blitz was talking to, he froze...an entei. He couldn't move, an unspeakable rage rose in him. He knew there was no time for this, he knew she didn't know of his vendetta, he knew this would draw the police...but he couldn't stop himself. "Scizor!", a red blur erupted from the woods. The steel bug stood infront of Sithre, ready to destroy anything his master wanted.

"What are you doing?", the trainer on the large fire dog asked...

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • "Don't worry its just his hatred for fire pokemon" Outlaw said "Go X-law use wrap on scizor" The dragon came out of its pokeball and wraped itself tightly around scizor.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "I think the cops heard scizor, I think our best chance would be a pokemon with dig !" Blitz said to the group as the cops came closer

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • Outlaw watched as his dragon improsoned the bug within its scales, he didn't realise the power that was envoloping him. He went to stop Sithre from doing anything more when he felt himself lift. He was under the power of Psychic. Sithre's Solrock had returned from its sunbath to aid its master.

"What the hell is wrong with you", Blitz went to command his pokemon when the same psychic lifted him.

Alana rushed out of the Lake, "Sean, Sean stop it...cut it out". The trainer barely noticed her. She ran in front of him, "Stop it, stop it now. Okay! Chikorita Sleep Power!"...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • EDIT: Now i have to edit again

Blitz couldn't move, the psychic power was too strong, he could only talk a little,

"Whats going on?" Blitz managed to mumble

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • OOC: It appears posts are becoming alittle confusing, don't post that rapidly. It will become jumbled, waite alittle bit before posting again. Don't just post once some one has after you.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Kari quickly recalled Entei. "What is it with him? What's going on?" she asked. If she wasn't nervous before, she was now. Entei's Pokeball heat up in an attempt to show Kari he was dissatisfied.

She sighed and released Meowth. The theif circled her feet, on guard for another attempted attack.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • OOC: Alana isn't on anymore but i think she's okay if i use her character.

The sleep powder knocked Sithre out, both Scizor and Solrock left their offense and closed in around their master. Alana stayed close too, she had know idea just the sight of a fire pokemon would do this to him...He seemed so docile, so nice...

"We don't have time for this", the trainers agreed. "Lets head across the lake, we can carry Sean with us"...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back