• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
    Wow, I keep forgetting I have to sign up.

Username: ChikoritaCheezits
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
    Additional Information: Pinkie is my favorite because I love comic relief characters and when there is an episode that shows more of her character, it tends to be really great.

Hey guys, is it just me or does this page take longer than normal to load? Maybe Derpy is toying with the club.

My current MLPf and skype avy is Fluttershy coming out of a Christmas present box. So adorable <3 I wanna use it here too but the one I have right now is too pretty.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

I don't know why, but that looks adorable. On an MLP forum I'm on, this is my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    dat avatar! I've seen it before! Welcome, ChikoritaCheezits!

I wanna do a Hearth's Warming Eve theme, but I didn't have much time to do any screenies from that episode. Commander Hurricane tho. :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Speaking of Hearth's Warming Eve, I'm wondering if any Bronycon for December is planning to make a live-action play of that episode. I also wonder if someone is going to record it and upload it on youtube for everyone else to see it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Can't wait till June, guys! I bought a 3-day pass to Fiesta Equestria for $30. It's gonna be my first brony convention that I'm attending. :D There are plenty of others that I want to attend, I might also consider BronyCon as well buuuut I'll think about that for now once I'm done with all this moving craziness.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Can't wait till June, guys! I bought a 3-day pass to Fiesta Equestria for $30. It's gonna be my first brony convention that I'm attending. :D There are plenty of others that I want to attend, I might also consider BronyCon as well buuuut I'll think about that for now once I'm done with all this moving craziness.
    Where does Fiesta Equestria take place? Sounds like it's somewhere in our state, which means I'll have a rough choice of going there or the Comic Con, assuming I remember to purchase the tickets this year.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Where does Fiesta Equestria take place? Sounds like it's somewhere in our state, which means I'll have a rough choice of going there or the Comic Con, assuming I remember to purchase the tickets this year.

Huston.

Texas has another convention called Nightmare Nights in Dallas, because apparently Texas needs two cons.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I almost forgot about NMN. I just went to their website and they haven't opened registration yet, so if they do...I could prooooooobably go this year??

& there's also DerpyCon South in Louisiana, I'm *thinking* of going there too but I just found out that their pre-registration is closed and I have to buy my badge at the door should I decide to go. New Orleans is a 5 hour drive, so it should be a piece of cake.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I almost forgot about NMN. I just went to their website and they haven't opened registration yet, so if they do...I could prooooooobably go this year??

& there's also DerpyCon South in Louisiana, I'm *thinking* of going there too but I just found out that their pre-registration is closed and I have to buy my badge at the door should I decide to go. New Orleans is a 5 hour drive, so it should be a piece of cake.

I've heard bad things about the management of DCS

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I've heard bad things about the management of DCS

I've heard terrible things about all the cons believe it or not, but overall, you can't judge without video or pictures of the terrible service. Still... its a risk, but there could be a reward.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Spoiled this because I understand peeps don't wanna know it until Season 5 starts (there's been rumors that it's been delayed again. hopefully that's not the case). But when answering the topic in the spoiler, be sure you use the tags!

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Why do I get the feeling that executive meddling is involved with delaying Season 5's premiere; it's almost starting to become like Half-Life 3.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I would like to join

Username: DerpyTails
    Fave Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie
    Reason: Because I have part of her personality (Silliness) and she has Balloons as her Cutie Mark and I like Balloons :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I would like to join

Username: DerpyTails
    Fave Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie
    Reason: Because I have part of her personality (Silliness) and she has Balloons as her Cutie Mark and I like Balloons :)

+Add DerpyTails to Pinkie Pie Roster. (WELCOME!)

Indeed, welcome to the club, DerpyTails. And you know what? Reasons? Everyone has a reason, some are very long, others are very short. Yours might be short, but its nice. And guess what. I like balloons too.

SPOILER FOR HUGE IMAGE
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back