• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Did you guys know Hasbro is looking to acquire Dreamworks?

I heard about that... but I also heard on Facebook (that little news feed thingy) about how they decided not to? I could have read wrong. I know it said something about how Hasbro was failing greatly since Discovery Family took over. Something like that. I just hope it doesn't ruin MLP though. Then again, I think DF would still keep it, considering the popularity it has among viewers. They'd have to be complete idiots to get rid of that show.

Back on the topic of ponified characters (since I missed this one). I love the ponified versions of Loki. They are so cute and kind of sexy. XD

My favorite is this one:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • About the Dreamworks-Hasbro thing, unfortunately they both cancelled the merger. It got too expensive for Hasbro, especially since they took a stock plunge recently. It'd be nice if they did, actually. That would have meant a potentially awesome movie we're gonna expect in 2017. :D

Ponified Loki is adorable. <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Has anyone find a "ponified" version of their favorite characters? If not, who would you like to see "ponified"?
    Oh I've definitely have. Batman, Deadpool, Dawn, and a couple of my other favorite characters having ponified versions.

As for Hasbro acquiring DreamWorks, the only bad thing about this deal is having the mane six doing the DreamWorks face, but at least the merging got cancelled as what Axeliira said.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • I love that "Ask your parents first" at the end of the toy advertisement.

On the other hand: S5 teaser, how to spoil the entirety of the show so far for people that haven't watched the entire show.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^It's uncertain as of now, and it depends on how season 5 will play out. However, I highly doubt that season 5 is the last one. The show is too popular enough to live. xD

Years
  • It probably won't be since the show is way more popular than other generations and by moving to G5 there is a risk of a lot of bronies leaving. Which also means less bought merch for Hasbro.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • ^It's uncertain as of now, and it depends on how season 5 will play out. However, I highly doubt that season 5 is the last one. The show is too popular enough to live. xD

It depends if they can come up with good material. I hope that if they can not come up with good material that they kill it off, instead of... well... kicking a dead horse... so to speak...

I'd rather remember a show with no bad seasons than them try to milk the series just because it is popular

Years
  • I'd rather remember a show with no bad seasons than them try to milk the series just because it is popular

Spongebob Squarepants is a perfect example of that. And I don't know how much material they can come up with that they haven't already; I mean, they already resorted to a Dragon Ball Z-esque final battle. :P

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Exactly, the new episodes of that are completely awful. I don't want that to happen with this show!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We haven't had that problem with the most recent MLP episodes, haven't we? I guess it's a common problem when it comes to season 4 and beyond, and we had that fear when Twilight became a princess...but fortunately the writers have impressed us with their amazing episodes and a great season finale.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Username: Malek Warhawk
    Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash
    Addtional info:
    What got me into MLP is actually this very website!
    I saw some "brony" members around & wondered why guys would like the show...
    Earlier this year, my cousin & I were trying to find something to watch on NetFlix &
    my curiousity finally got the better of me & picked My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

My cousin was a little surpised that I actually liked MLP a LOT better than Wakfu, a show with
    heavy video-game influcence.

Soon after, I started using the name SmashBrony on my 3DS system.
    (when the time comes, SmashBrony will also be my username here.)

So officially, MLP:FIM is my favorite show & when I start watching again, I'll
    be starting the 4th season.

Actually, I had a hard time picking my favorite pony, they are all pretty cool,
    but I decided to go with the one that's 20% cooler!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Username: Malek Warhawk
    Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash
    Addtional info:
    What got me into MLP is actually this very website!
    I saw some "brony" members around & wondered why guys would like the show...
    Earlier this year, my cousin & I were trying to find something to watch on NetFlix &
    my curiousity finally got the better of me & picked My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

My cousin was a little surpised that I actually liked MLP a LOT better than Wakfu, a show with
    heavy video-game influcence.

Soon after, I started using the name SmashBrony on my 3DS system.
    (when the time comes, SmashBrony will also be my username here.)

So officially, MLP:FIM is my favorite show & when I start watching again, I'll
    be starting the 4th season.

Actually, I had a hard time picking my favorite pony, they are all pretty cool,
    but I decided to go with the one that's 20% cooler!

Wait...is SSB with ponies an actual thing? or are you or someone else gonna come up with it?

Buuut welcome nonetheless, I do like a bazillion things but MLP is the thing that I like the most! <3 When name change season comes around when you're active, you can change that name pretty soon.

& omg, I discovered MLP on here as well! Small world :3

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • So I'm hearing Season 5 got delayed to Spring 2015. Why do they have to keep us waiting this long for some ponies?

Not really, it was announced for 2015 for months, now its been narrowed down to Spring season for its release date. As for the trailer, I enjoyed it fairly and on a more interesting note. I have a 18" AJ plush now and while it sounds odd, its like my teddy bear. Makes me feel secure.

.....I sounded like... eh...

Welcome to the club, Malek Warhawk. I see you go by SmashPony; here is a funny tidbit about myself, I originally used to go back the username, 'Nin★Pony' on my DS, Wii, and now 3DS, and WiiU. That or 'Nin★Yoshi' similar to the official Nintendo Time Trial usernames on Mario Kart. :)

(Added~!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back