• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    ...about the spoiler tag...I've never seen Akito do that...

I've been watching the anime at the moment and I took a funny snapshot xD
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

^Its Kagura on Valentines Day...scary...I don't want to be Kyo on Valentines Day...

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    lol, no no no!! that's not what I meant!! like... on the last episode, what Akito's wearing goes really low, and then pulls it up, then that's when he pulls Tohru's hair... do you remember that one? (if you saw that eppy, I mean) I'll try to find a pic of what I mean, I'm confusing myself ^^;;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Iruka_Sakana said:
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    lol, no no no!! that's not what I meant!! like... on the last episode, what Akito's wearing goes really low, and then pulls it up, then that's when he pulls Tohru's hair... do you remember that one? (if you saw that eppy, I mean) I'll try to find a pic of what I mean, I'm confusing myself ^^;;

Oh yes I saw that!! That was so sad when he pulled Tohru's hair. It made me cry at the end...I'm very emotional and think about other people's feelings...even if they aren't real...

If you'd like I could post a picture of it...I've got it on DVD so I can take a snapshot on computer...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    ^^ Okay...if anybody else wants me to take a picture of a character/thing then just tell me ^^

.:Here is a picture of Akito pulling Tohru's hair...so mean :(!!!:.
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

You can see that Akito's Clothes are down... :)
    https://i3.tinypic.com/16aebk1.jpg

Akito's pulling up his clothes...:
    https://i4.tinypic.com/16aebl5.jpg

This is such a sweet picture!:
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

Kyo's hugging Tohru!:
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

Emii

Years
    Good pics! That's exactly what I was talking about! ^^ I wish I had episodes on my computer but it's too slow to download anything that long

Years
    Those pictures are waaaay too big for the computer I'm using.

I love the last episodes. <3 When Kyo hugs Tohru I was like "Squeee! x3".
    But I feel really bad for Tohru when she was meeting with Akito because of all the hair pulling. Owwies! D;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know Akito is a meanine but she's just misunderstood and doesn't control her anger very well ;; ALso team magma Girl you claimed Akito at the bishie thing OO that's cool =D

Emii

Years
    Yeah, I agree. But then again, if I was gonna die at a yound age and I knew it, I wouldn't be the nicest person in the world either. ^^;;

Years
    She? Last time I check Akito was a male. o.o;
    I concur. Akito is very misunderstood and has a anger problem. But wouldn't you have a anger problem if you were chosen to die for your family and never even asked if that was okay? I would raising even more hell than Akito was. That's for sure! XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    pink-tiger said:
    Akito is a girl?Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only knew that Akito was a girl because I like to read spoilers/rumours/secrets...although they do kinda spoil the ending I was just very curious! But it did spoil the ending and who Tohru ends up with...but I guess its alright...but if I didn't read the Spoiler and came here and heard that Akito was a girl I'd be "OMG!!!!!!! Akito is a GIRL!!!!!"

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    pink-tiger said:
    umm really..then whos telling the truth?I wanna know if he is or not!PLS tell me!?><

Well I've been reading spoiler tags in many places for Fruits Basket and like most of them said that Akito was a girl so I'm going to believe that Akito is a girl. And the fact that Akito was a girl was revealed in I think it was Volume 11..I'm not to sure what the number was though. I think that Yuki and Kyo reffered Akito as a he because they don't know its a she. < I'm not to sure. But I think Shigure knows that Akito is a girl =3

Back