• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist Fan Club

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
Years
  • And they manage to fix every single plot hole and sum it all up petty well by the last episode, much unlike the 2003 series.
    ^ this.

I love eye candy. Brotherhood, due to it being an anime which came later, has more of it. Hence, Brotherhood > Original for me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I'll take your word for it xD

But anyway, I love the graphics, too. The first FMA was really great in that aspect... For their time. But nowadays, we all want clean super advanced computer effects, so we're happy when we get that :3

Bay

Years
  • I'll agree the graphics for Brotherhood is much better than in first anime. I like the more darker colors being thrown in instead of the tan-ish like colors in there. Also the character designs are more natural and rounded per say in the second anime while the first anime it has its sharpness to it that I'm not feeling too much of. True, the 2003 version is usually how the other animes during around that time are like, but can't help comparing the two FMA animes. XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • *coughdefinitelynotanobviousbump*

Yeah, the manga form is just splendid.

They did do a good job in the anime too, though. Taking an unfinished story like that and trying to find a good way to seal all the holes... That's hard.

Bay

Years
  • *coughdefinitelynotanobviousbump*

Yeah, the manga form is just splendid.

They did do a good job in the anime too, though. Taking an unfinished story like that and trying to find a good way to seal all the holes... That's hard.
    I agree. The first anime did a good job fixing the holes when the manga was starting and a great story on its own.

And something FMA related...remember the new movie I mentioned a while back? Well, a couple weeks ago it's been announced will come in theaters July 2nd. Also, apparently there's going to be a FMA festival in late May. O.o Wonder what that's going to be about because this is the first time I'm hearing about an FMA festival. XD;

Years
  • O_O nice.

I wonder how many people are gonna cosplay as Al. That would be annoying if you did that. So hot in a suit of armor for those die hard cosplayers XD

Bay

Years
  • Yeah, seems that there's going to be a lot of cosplaying involved. If I were to cosplay, I'll probably be either Lan Fan or May because I'm an Asian female, haha.

And Jayster, I would really feel sorry for the people cosplaying Al in the armor suit! XD

Years
  • Lol i just realised Ed wears platform shoes to look taller XD

I'm not a fan of cosplaying but if i did cosplay i would probably go as Mustang :D

Years
  • Neither have i lol. I'm never actually thought of going to an anime of manga or whatever convention until recently but the cosplaying would be the most annoying part.

Back