• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Funny/Unusual Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Traditional: All of my Abomasnow are named after Obama in some way...All Vulpix (Now Fennekin) are named Mozilla...Nidoking is always King Linky...Nidoqueen is always Queen...Pikachu is always Hogan...Dugtrio is always Booker...Garchomp is always Gabriel...Female Dragonite are always Dream...Terrakion is Brahma Bull...Machamp is The Rock...Scyther is always either Blade, Ken, or Hasaki (After my own character)...Alakazam is always Avada if female...Tentacool is always A Cool Tent...Gligar is always SkyGrave or Aerial Grave...

New nicknames: Dwayne (Carbink)...Gras hopper (Greninja, game wouldn't let me type "Grasshopper"...Figure out why, lol)...Pepè (Stunky)...Skunk (Sunflora)...

Let friends decide: Double Scoop (Vanillite)...uhcip (Pichu......)...Jangles (Klefki)...

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I've got a Breloom named "Psilocybin". Pretty much every Shroomish/Breloom I've ever caught has had some hallucinogenic mushrooms-related nickname.

I can get all that through the asinine censor, yet I can't say "Spike" or "Grass".

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    In pokemon x i named every pokemon on my team. i named my gourgiest Yuno, my Heliolisk Sunshine, my Noivern Boombox, my Delphox Salem, my Aurorus was named Frosty, and my Ninetaleswas named Kyuubi.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So yeah, if the slew of deleted posts didn't tell you, you're not supposed to post in threads that have not been posted in for a certain amount of time. In Pokemon X/Y it's 2 months. This thread hasn't been posted in since last year, so that means it's well past the limit. Idk why it wasn't locked the last time it was revived, but I'm locking it now.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back