• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Yay, even more news! I wonder if this will just be coverage of what is to come in CoroCoro?

Corocoro will still have news that we don't get. It has been consistent with having its own news for the most part. I think it shows stuff we already know, but we will still get more stuff.

I doubt this news on the 6th will reveal Rockruff evo.

If we don't get a at least half of what we got in July or August, which ever one had the most, I am probably going to start worrying about the number of pokemon again. We are at about 56 pokemon which is about 20 away from Kalos and then they suddenly start slowing down like this :/

Years
    If we don't get a at least half of what we got in July or August, which ever one had the most, I am probably going to start worrying about the number of pokemon again. We are at about 56 pokemon which is about 20 away from Kalos and then they suddenly start slowing down like this :/

Since this Direct focused on more than just Pokemon, revealing not much was understandable. We will get more in the next trailer dropping on Tuesday and there's also CoroCoro.

Anyways, it'll be another piece of news dropping midnight the next day for me (I recall my timezone being two hours ahead of Japan) so midnight Wednesday will be when it'll air for me.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I think we might get a new Pokemon and/or an Alola form on Tuesday, and then maybe the starters in Corocoro since they share a secret with Rockruff, so we might see their first evolutions?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I want to see an Alola form from anything than Gen 1 at this point. I want to at least see 1 mega to know if it's still in the game.

If this was all the news we got until november, I would be fine with that tbh. I just don't wanna be dissapointed.

Years
    I feel October won't be a drought month. If I recall, during X/Y and OR/AS pre-release we were still getting news before release. Not so much for the former since the release happened in October, but since S/M is in an OR/AS situation we'll still get a bunch of news next month since they don't appear to be slowing down.

Also TPC give me a trailer on October 1st so I can have a birthday gift worth discussing

blue

gucci
    Years
    It seems like it has become the norm to release a trailer at the beginning of the month and then a few days later have a CoroCoro news scoop. If they continue to follow that format then we'll have a consistent news flow almost right up until the point of release.

Years
    I guess it's safe to assume that the next news after this Tuesday will be CoroCoro, and then maybe one or two more trailers. That's my speculation on how the news will come for this month, and maybe next month as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Guys, any news regarding Pokémon Sun & Moon Special Trial Version? Is this some sort of a demo play, like we had with ORAS?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Guys, any news regarding Pokémon Sun & Moon Special Trial Version? Is this some sort of a demo play, like we had with ORAS?

Nothing has been confirmed but it sure sounds like it will be of a similar fashion. I think it will be a lot like the ORAS demo in that it contains about 30 minutes of gameplay probably just limited to one island. I'm hoping this is the case, I liked how they release the ORAS demo through the eShop making it easily available for everyone to try.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Nothing has been confirmed but it sure sounds like it will be of a similar fashion. I think it will be a lot like the ORAS demo in that it contains about 30 minutes of gameplay probably just limited to one island. I'm hoping this is the case, I liked how they release the ORAS demo through the eShop making it easily available for everyone to try.
    That demo was originally only available to those with a code. It was after the game came out that anyone could download it from the e-shop.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I suppose the question now is whether the contents of the upcoming trailer are going to leak on Monday.

That's happened twice now hasn't it?

Years
    I have a feeling that the news on Tuesday is gonna be big, the last reveals have given us some smaller things and I feel like next week we could get something huge and then a good CoroCoro scoop to go with it :)

Years
    Usually when we get a standalone trailer it tends to reveal a lot, so it shouldn't be too heavily doubted. If it doesn't reveal too much, CoroCoro will make up for it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I haven't seen any leaks coming out lately, which I usually expect in the lead-up to a new trailer.
    There have been several times since SM were announced in which I've wondered as to why fake leaks aren't coming prior to news reveals... I guess no one wants to spend too much time on fooling people for a day or so, they want weeks.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    From the looks of things though, it seems unlikely that TPC is going to reveal anything about Lillie's character among reveal anything like say, if Guzma really is the boss of Team Skull or if there's someone above him. These are things we're going to most likely find out on our own as we play through the game, and to be honest, I don't mind!
    Same, I would rather not have the main plot spoiled :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back