• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    honestly, I'm gonna stay away from S/M starting in November until Christmas when I get it. Anything before it's release, I won't mind.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm thinking Cutiefly, Bounsweet, Morelull, Salandit, Wimpod, and Pyukumuku will all have at least one evolution each. Hopefully, it won't be long before they show these evolutions.. I mean it didn't take long for them to show Mudsdale's pre-evo.

Years
  • honestly, I'm gonna stay away from S/M starting in November until Christmas when I get it. Anything before it's release, I won't mind.

I'm also planning to get the games at Christmas, but I'll still keep up with what's going around the internet. That said, I do hope Tuesday's trailer can reveal evolutions for some of our already-known Pokemon.

Years
  • I hope they will provide some info related to one of the more legit leaks that time mechanics are different in each version. I think they know if they want more preorders they NEED to give us some version exclusive information!!! If not time-mechanics, then exclusive pokemon and alolan formes.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Most of these trailers that drop at the beginning of the month do end up showing at least one new Pokemon along with some additional features or storyline content. I'm thinking we'll get a couple of new Pokemon revealed mixed in with some more Alolan forms.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Do you guys think that the trailer could also include the announcement of the demo version? With the recent Korean rating of the trial version, it hasn't been officially confirmed, but we usually hear of these versions shortly before the release date.

Years
  • Do you guys think that the trailer could also include the announcement of the demo version? With the recent Korean rating of the trial version, it hasn't been officially confirmed, but we usually hear of these versions shortly before the release date.

There's a possibility, but I don't recall if the OR/AS demo got announced in any of its trailers so I call a 50/50 chance.

Honestly guys, I don't see their marketing style changing anytime soon lol. I think the style of reveals are going to be the same generally month after month until release.

Which then means that everything regarding the plot, characters, as well as any details regarding the towns, and the other islands are going to remain secret until we get the games.

You do have a point, since everything so far has mainly been new Pokemon reveals, and as of August Alola Forms have also been joining the showcase. Like you said, it's going to be very likely we won't know anything about the region until after release.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm so impatient I want to know EVERYTHING about these games already! I'm so curious, and I'm also so worried at the same time. What if these were all the mons that I love and I don't like the rest that much? But they're still getting my money so I guess they win in the end haha...

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • If you do want to know everything, then stick around for the possible data leak that may happen next month. Depending on how much information TPC/Game Freak puts into the demos, you might get your wish!

Seriously I would be sooo happy if the dataminers were able to get everything. I want to see models and designs and types already :x

The only thing I don't really care for knowing is the story. It makes more sense to play it myself than read about it online.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Guys when exactly are we getting the news tomorow? Is it by streaming again? R u expecting a big amount of information?
    Thanks =]

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Really looking forward to this one! Trailers like these usually contain quite a decent amount of info and hopefully it will shed some light on the recent rumours.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Nothing has leaked yet, I feel like Nintendo/TPC really improved their security on this. Maybe this is a sign that we can expect some huge news today?

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • No release date has been revealed for the demo.
    People have been speculating it'd be out a month before the game's release, but that's just theories.

But a demo being released this early would surprise me. I don't know what would justify having a demo 3 months before the release, especially if this demo is like the ORAS one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back