• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you never mastered

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh here's another: Army Men: Air Attack; couldn't get past the ant level, and just why are ants attacking plastic men in the first place is beyond me. Having said that I'm reminded that all the Army Men games are nigh impossible, strange considering they're for the younger generation of violent gamers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    FINAL. FANTASY. VIII. >___>; I know exactly how it ends and everything, but I've never been able to beat it! It's definitely on my to-do list.

I could never beat Kindgdom Hearts, either. Laaaame.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hm well I guess I decenlty mastered these =/

Company of Heroes: Just the Americans (lvl 14-15), the others have too many balance issues, especially the Panzer Elite. Though my stratagey could use touch ups X.x

Star Wars battle front 2: Hey the online is fun =D very simple like play and so much fun to kill with a hero xD

Metal Gear Solid 4: Hey I'm proud I earned the Big Boss emblem, good enough for you?

Battlefield Bad Company: Just got to love this game! though I play the Assault class too much xD I can consider myself pretty good.

And a bunch of there I forget or just don't want to put down xP

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • 1. Prince of Persia- The Boss in City Gate is extremely tough
    2. Pokemon Yellow- I never made it past lance. Ever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Guild Wars. I just could not get into that game. I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to be doing, they had no real tutorial or anything similar. I ended up running around cluelessly clicking on monsters and then sitting there watching my character do all the work, which I eventually got bored of obviously. That was the first ORPG I ever bought and will almost certainly be the last.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • -Battleship for the SNES
    -The World Ends with You
    -Final Fantasy X
    -Sim City 4
    -Red Alert
    -Empire Earth II

Actually these are just games I've been too lazy to beat. Same thing right?

KWolf 2K

Urban Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    To be honest, (and I know this sounds bad, but...) I've beaten every game I have, even I Wanna be the Guy. Now terrible games like the NextGen Sonic stuff out there frustrate me, but I still beat them fairly easily.

Actually, there are some games I got on my iTouch that I haven't beaten, but then again, Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles screwed up it's controls.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I've never mastered Starcraft, and I don't think I ever will. I've been playing competitively for over 10 years, but there are so many people that put even more time than me into that game, my hopes lay with Starcraft II.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    So far the 1st game that i havent beaten is "One piece,the grand adventure"i am ont the last part where the long nosed man is the captain(whats he's name?i forgot.)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hmmm. . Kirby AirRide. . @_@ I had NO idea how to play that game in the first place. XD I just liked screwing around in it. =P​

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Danm Mercs 2... stupid achivement glitch!!! argh! I shall have my 1000GS dead or alive!!!... hopefully alive cause if im dead it wouldn't matter... would it?

Back