• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you regret playing?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Just making a thread , so what games have you Regret playing? mine are:

Spectrobes: I got this as a Christmas present and I know I would regret once I put that cartridge in my DS

Sonic 06: Yes I'm one of those people who got this game, it was one of my first 360 game and I just constently said "I'm playing Sonic right,? right?"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pokémon Dash
    I'm ashamed to admit I paid for this. :(

Pokémon Channel
    At least I won this one in a contest and didn't pay money.

Nintendogs
    loool. v_v; The ultimate novelty game. Fun for a few days and then massively boring after that.

Maplestory
    At least I only played it for a month or so. XD;

Little Monster

Let's write a 'Bad Romance.'
    Years
    Pokemon Dash - DS - I hated it and it was very "suckish!", it may be the first Pokemon game with Munchlax but still makes no difference to me.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Imagine Animal Docter- Why the hell did i buy that game. i dont know but ive been kickin my self on the ass for wasting money on that crap.

Thats about it. i dont usely invest in games unless i know exactly what im getting. i dont play'em either.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Runescape - way to time consuming and the point in the game is lame : s

Area 52 - nightmares are haunting me : o I ain't ment for scary games xD

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Almost every puzzle game for the DS.

MySims. I wasted about an hour on this and feel I should get 3-5 hours back as payment.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't regret playing any game because I always got something out of it, even if that something was to never play it again. I do regret buying some games though, Nintendogs is the purchase I regret the most and that's probably it.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Maple Story - I can't believe I wasted so much of my life on it and quit because I got bored like 2 days after I bought that NX cash stuff and it was expired when I came back.

Years
    I regret playing Grand Tourismo when there is a better Need for Speed. Spend days on that game!

I'm sorry, what?

That's kinda weird. GT and NFS are to different racing games, so I see no need to regret. But then again, I LOVE GT.

I love NFS, but after Most Wanted, it went downhill. And GT has never gotten worse, it's gotten better.

Anyway...I wanna be the guy. Who HASN'T regretted playing that?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    There was this time when I had to help my little cousin in some Barbie game while I was babysitting her. She couldn't get passed a part so she started crying and to shut her up, I had to play that game x___X. I feel like an idiot, literally. Also on my free will I regret playing this game called Hamtaro: Ham Ham's Unite, the Hamster noises are so annoying and I actually expected my Hamster Odaku to make noises like that but she didn't

:t354:TG

Back