• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you regret playing?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts 2: I rented it, and now I'll never be able to play it again since my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games and my PS2 won't read discs...:/ (I even kept it like...2 weeks after the day I was supposed to return it. lol)

How's that a regret? It's just console malfunction.

Anyway...

GCN;
    Naruto Clash of Ninja and Clash of Ninja 2: they weren't that different from any other fighting game. I thought it'd be fun, but I was dead wrong.

Pac Man World 3: why is it called world 3? That makes perfect sense. Pac-Man should just stick to eating cheese balls and ghosts. Except Inky, cause Inky's cool.

DS;
    Pokemon Ranger: that's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. Yeah, I moderate the section it's in. Doesn't mean I have to like the game. Drawing circles around Pokemon to catch them? I'm sorry, but I can't draw 20 loops in 3 seconds.

Drawn to Life: whats this i dont even...

MySims: all you do is makes leis and play tennis. Yeah, that's fun. I was hoping it'd be like a chibi version of The Sims for PC, but I was wrong. There are so few customizations...it just sucks.

Sims 2 Apartment Pets: Once again, I was hoping for something like the PC version. I turned it on for 2 seconds and never tried again. I didn't know what was going on, everything looked like an ass ball, and it just made no sense.

N64;
    Spiderman: I don't remember if it had 64 in the title or not. I couldn't get past climbing the burning building. It was just plain hard. Good music, though, I'll give it that. It built my suspense as a kid, but at the same time, I just wasn't the level for it. Maybe if I tried again. I don't know.

Phillips CD-i;
    Yeah, I had this piece of crap.

???: I don't even remember the title. It was that bad. It taught me about muscle cells and showed pictures and had this creepy, monotone voice that would never shut up. It scared me, but I'd still try to give it a chance and play it. And when I say play, that's hypothetical because you can't really "play" something that's telling you about muscle cells.

GBA;
    A Series of Unfortunate Events; Great books, decent movie, hated the game. What was I supposed to be looking for? The pages of a book? It was nothing like the movie. I think the farthest I got in that game was to Uncle Monty's house (which was like...the third level in that game, but the second place the kids move too) and I'm happy to say I got that far. I probably would have died by the time I got to their aunt's house in that creepy, gray setting.

Well, I guess that's it. May come back and edit.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Zoop for the SNES. I even forget what it is, I'm that bad. :V

All Street Fighter games. It's kind of a waste of money when I horribly, horribly suck at the games. :<

DragonBall Z: Budokai for the GCN. You'd think after the Street Fighters I would've learn.

Jackie Chan Adventures for the GBA. I actually thought it was gonna be good...>_>

I partially regret getting YuGiOh: The Falsebound Kingdom for the GCN, but I actually enjoy playing it the majority of the time, regardless of how much it sucks.

Sonic Heroes for the GCN. It sucked...hard.

There's probably a couple more, but I can't remember them.

I didn't regret getting Shadow The Hedgehog because I liked it and the soundtrack was k. It has no replayability, however. :V

Back