• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
  • Hey'all Gardevoir fans. Here's a l'il quickie I just did fer the hellavit:
    Gardevoir.png

Hope ya like.

----------

My scanner's acting funny, so it didn't pick up some of the finer lines and such- nyunh.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Welcome back, Max!

Hmm...now THOSE are some well-detailed figures. Say, about how big is that Kirlia and do you know how many points of articulation it has? Maybe I'll import one if the size of the figure is good.
    Although I don't own the Kirlia figure yet, I have about 15 others from the same series.

They are all around 8~9cm in height, and have no articualtion point (well, most high-detail figures made by Japanese companies don't have movement anyway).

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Oh dyamn, I remember a year ago I was trying to get some of those same figures, only to find out they where randomized. ;_; Being the RKG fan I was, I was (of course huuur) aiming for Kirlia.

As for good news, I'm done with school. Yay. Also, for the gardevior picture, I'm 75% done. I finished coloring Garde itself, but I still need to do the background. Sorry, no previews this time. ^^;

Welcome new peoplea and nice pic Mankey. :D
    I don't be Gardevoir.........
    ......I hunt for them.
    On the internets.
    Well, I'm trying to put together a Garde-like costume on GaiaOnline. Huurhurr

Most people here at Poke' Community were complaining about how I had not posted 105 pages of text into a forum but instead provided a download. How irritating...
    As said a few times, people would just like to read on the forum then to download a file. Speaking of that thread, I went in there and saw the posts, people are lazy. D: Also, "Naminé"'s way of speech is kinda annoying to me. Housyasei-san thinks speaking in the third person is very annoying, and if anyone uses it, Housyasei-san will think they are in kindergarden or just didn't grow out of the RPG gaming stage.(j/k) Sometimes it's hard to read who Maxx is quoting and Maxx's own input in Maxx's posts. [ QUOTE] tags are pretty useful, Maxx. There is also a quote button on the bottom corner of each post. Just a suggestion. Housyasei-san sound like one rude mini-mod. T____T Oh well, Housyasei-san don't like the majority of this place anyway. :\

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
  • "As for good news, I'm done with school. Yay. Also, for the gardevior picture, I'm 75% done. I finished coloring Garde itself, but I still need to do the background. Sorry, no previews this time. ^^;" -Housyasei-san

Ah. Nothing like no more school. I eagerly await the results of your latest drawing.

"Well, I'm trying to put together a Garde-like costume on GaiaOnline. Huurhurr" -Housyasei-san

I think I've heard of GaiaOnline. What is it exactly?

"As said a few times, people would just like to read on the forum then to download a file. Speaking of that thread, I went in there and saw the posts, people are lazy. D: Also, "Naminé"'s way of speech is kinda annoying to me. Housyasei-san thinks speaking in the third person is very annoying, and if anyone uses it, Housyasei-san will think they are in kindergarden or just didn't grow out of the RPG gaming stage.(j/k) Sometimes it's hard to read who Maxx is quoting and Maxx's own input in Maxx's posts. [ QUOTE] tags are pretty useful, Maxx. There is also a quote button on the bottom corner of each post. Just a suggestion. Housyasei-san sound like one rude mini-mod. T____T Oh well, Housyasei-san don't like the majority of this place anyway." -Housyasei-san

Gadzooks! I think you've hit the nail right on the head! Say, have you been able to check out my story lately? Naminé kinda reminds me of Jovi and Chobin from Poke'mon XD. From what I can tell, Naminé read only a few pages of my story and then didn't bother finishing it. A download seemed like the best solution because, quite frankly, I have yet to see a Poke'mon fan-fiction as large as mine! Most of them are under 10,000 words, while mine is well over 44,000 words.

"They are all around 8~9cm in height, and have no articualtion point (well, most high-detail figures made by Japanese companies don't have movement anyway)." -Kohei

Rats...oh well. At least I can dream of decent RKG figures.

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    I think I've heard of GaiaOnline. What is it exactly?
    Basically an online community where you can role play or just hang out. It's mosty this huge forum where when you post you get Gaia money so you can by stuff for your avatar. I haven't seen on there in 2 or 3 months since the site can get screwy.

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    A download seemed like the best solution because, quite frankly, I have yet to see a Poke'mon fan-fiction as large as mine! Most of them are under 10,000 words, while mine is well over 44,000 words.
    Well, there's always the option of posting bits of it in a post? I might not read it until I get back from my trip.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Excellent artwork, Housyasei-san, as usual, I REALLY wish I could draw that well...then I could make an awesome graphic novel out of "The Village Guardian".

When is your trip? I suspect that it is a senior trip, correct? If you don't mind me asking, where will you be going? Cedar Point?

Wherever you're going, have an excellent trip.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Excellent artwork, Housyasei-san, as usual, I REALLY wish I could draw that well...then I could make an awesome graphic novel out of "The Village Guardian".

When is your trip? I suspect that it is a senior trip, correct? If you don't mind me asking, where will you be going? Cedar Point?

Wherever you're going, have an excellent trip.
    My trip starts tommorow and ends on the 28th, it's a cruise to Burmuda. I wish could go to Cedar Point though, I love amusment parks. :)

So, you see me back doing my regular stuff around the 29th. ^^

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • Nice pic. But, of course, it needs a more 3D touch to make it look like you're really high in the sky........not looking down, of course, I'm afraid of heights.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • If nothing else, today I'm going to start writing the sequel to "The Village Guardian." I've been brainstorming for a month now and I think I've got everything I need for "Project Omega." Are the rest of you still reading my story, or is it junk?

"My trip starts tommorow and ends on the 28th, it's a cruise to Burmuda. I wish could go to Cedar Point though, I love amusment parks." -Housyasei-san

A cruise of Bermuda, eh? That's cool!

"Nice pic. But, of course, it needs a more 3D touch to make it look like you're really high in the sky........not looking down, of course, I'm afraid of heights." -Poke-nome

I don't think Housyasei-san's drawing needs more of a 3D touch. Everything seems nailed down perfectly.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Ah. Long time no see, Buster Wolf. Are you still reading my story?

You have an interesting style when it comes to drawing Gardevoir. The Gardevoir in the foreground kinda makes me think of a Gannondorf/Gardevoir hybrid of some sort. Nevertheless, its pretty cool.

EDIT: Speaking of artwork, be sure to check out Housyasei-san's latest Gardevoir drawing...man do I miss seeing RKG and Mawile art from Kine...

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Ah, Housyasei's newest gardevoir is really nice. =D And I've been reading your story whenever I get the chance to. I think I'm in the relaxation period now, so I could probably finish up on your story.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • "Ah, Housyasei's newest gardevoir is really nice. =D And I've been reading your story whenever I get the chance to. I think I'm in the relaxation period now, so I could probably finish up on your story." -Buster_Wolf

Ah, ha. I look forward to your comments once you've finished it.

EDIT: Want to know something kinda funny? On DevianART on Housyasei-san's page, it says that she wants to see Poseidon. Yes. That's the perfect movie to see before going on a cruise to Bermuda, eh? Ah...Nothing like a relaxing ocean disaster movie before leaving port.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
  • MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1111oneone!>1/11

TREMBLE, MERE MORTALS, FOR I HAVE RETURNED!!!!111oneone!!1

LOL...

Anyway, im on my first semester in uni - its so f**king hard its not funny... i can just manage to pass those gh3y assignments... :(

Well, its good to see this thread is still alive and kicking (some asses, lol). yeah, i must say the Ralts line has some of the best pokemon nintendo's ever made in 10 years, apart from the classic Pikachu and Meowth...

IMO the top 5 pokemon, with respect to their quality made - personality, stats, appearances etc, are (not in any particular order): Pikachu, Meowth (they're classic), Mewtwo (for his unique personality), Deoxys (for his unique form change, and they really show you the importance of friendship), and Gardevoir (for his elegant appearance that so stands out among the crowd of pokemon).

oh btw, i've "spammed" some more fics on the Pokemon Tower site - for a LOL....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back