• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Right click, and select Starting Party Position, where you want the party to start.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Help

It's me Cigarettes,

I'm just wondering how can you make it as you go on a ship
    abd it sends you to the viecle of the ship?????
    Please can some one help me
    Thanx Cigarettes :chinese:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't really understand that question. Could you rephrase it?

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Well you walk onto a ship then a auto-start event has a bit of text then you get to control the ship this is what i want to do

Cigarettes :chinese:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well you walk onto a ship then a auto-start event has a bit of text then you get to control the ship this is what i want to do

Cigarettes
    Get in the ship. text. Fade out. Change hero gfx to 'ship' teleport hero to
    'water map'

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Ok thanks i have done it but i would like to know how when you dock a ship next to the town when you walk up to the town from the map use screen

I want when the ship docks at the left (where the icon is)
    So when you go into the town from the left it teleports you
    to the ship help would be appriciated (sorry if that is splelt wrong)
    Thanks

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    cigarettes said:
    Ok thanks i have done it but i would like to know how when you dock a ship next to the town when you walk up to the town from the map use screen

I want when the ship docks at the left (where the icon is)
    So when you go into the town from the left it teleports you
    to the ship help would be appriciated (sorry if that is splelt wrong)
    Thanks

Meh, you spelled spelled wrong too (you tried to say spelt. Had you spelled it that way, it still would've been incorrect). All you have to do is right click where you want the screen to fade out and then fade in on the ship (of course in 'edit this event layer' mode) and then click where you want the hero to be. Do the same thing from inside the ship to where ever on land you want the hero to come out.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    When i click into my monster groups or battle layout (for rpgmaker 2k3)
    it gives me a warning saying:

"access volation in module "rpgmaker2003.exe" at address 005-e74f with offset 00000018 of type read occured"

can someone tell me what i did wrong- and how to fix this?

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Well i don't really know try getting a different version of rpg maker 2003 i can't give a link

hope this helps

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Well, it was working fine this morning...........
    But, ...............

well i planed on bringing out a demo of my game (pokemon Silk), but the file size was 2 big,
    and i end up deleting files all over the place, and i'm afraid i deleted an important file.......... The game is fine when you play it, but ONLY when you click the Battle Layout or Monster Group tabs in the database i get that message.

Years
    Neo-Dragon said:
    Well, it was working fine this morning...........
    But, ...............

well i planed on bringing out a demo of my game (pokemon Silk), but the file size was 2 big,
    and i end up deleting files all over the place, and i'm afraid i deleted an important file.......... The game is fine when you play it, but ONLY when you click the Battle Layout or Monster Group tabs in the database i get that message.
    That's because you probaly deleted a 'system2' file and a few 'monster' files

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    santadidit102 said:
    ok......i got a problem.....when i walk around the house i made in rm2k3 the screen flashes red....but only for the house....not the town or anything!!
    Check your terrain type it might be set to alcolve damage or poison swamp also check the map for any flash screen events

Hope this helps

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back