• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Pokedavid said:
    SRRY for asking this, but can some send me all the resources at [email protected] or PM me
    Maps -
    City Map (Need atleast 3 diff)
    Inside of House (Need atleast 3 diff types)
    PokeMart
    PokeCenter
    Anyother you think I might need

Chipsets -
    Ash
    Gary
    Misty
    Brock

I really need these urgently...PLS SEND!! REALLY URGENT!! PLS HELP ME!!
    Just post them here. Some other people (like me) might want them

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Hi, can somebody make these Charsets FR/LG style for me please. It's for my game and I will give credit to whoever does it. Thank You very much!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Does anyone have any train station chipsets?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I know this isn't exactly a request or asking for help but can anyone else see the contents of the thread 'pokemon rm2k3 toutorial'?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Hehe. Well before you do, it'd be great if any of you had RMXP chipsets. I can't find any anywhere.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I converted loads of them (check old thread) but rm2k3kid might have 1 big one

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Is it possible for someone to make up some rm2k3 battle anis for the following pokemon:

Blaziken
    Sandslash
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen
    Groudon
    Latios
    Latias
    Swampert
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Ninetales
    Flygon
    Aggron

Years
    TyranitarDragonTrainer said:
    Is it possible for someone to make up some rm2k3 battle anis for the following pokemon:

Blaziken
    Sandslash
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen
    Groudon
    Latios
    Latias
    Swampert
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Ninetales
    Flygon
    Aggron
    No... If you want battle animations you will have to make them yourself like everyone else here..

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Esai said:
    I converted loads of them (check old thread) but rm2k3kid might have 1 big one

I couldn't find any. That's too bad.. I hope rm2k3kid will give one. A big one.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Ultima Chocochu said:
    What I'd like to have is battle animations of Pokemon attacks...But no one rips those....
    My biggest concern about creating a Pokemon game is getting the battle animations. I can't see anybody being able to rip every single one into a battle animation, so that means you'll have to do compromise and do it some other way.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Wow RMXP tilesets are huge. I bet you could make a whole game with one tileset.

GymLeaderLance99 - That is an RMXP only tileset. You can find rm2k/3 tilesets in the resource thread. Oh, and we wont be rude. Answering questions is the whole purpose of this thread.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    phoenix316 said:
    Wow RMXP tilesets are huge. I bet you could make a whole game with one tileset.

GymLeaderLance99 - That is an RMXP only tileset. You can find rm2k/3 tilesets in the resource thread. Oh, and we wont be rude. Answering questions is the whole purpose of this thread.

Yeah. They are pretty big. It's kind of odd how I don't plan on using RMXP as much as I was going to now. I found a way to use the pokemon overworlds of Kyle's in rm2k3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back