• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    phoenix316 said:
    My biggest concern about creating a Pokemon game is getting the battle animations. I can't see anybody being able to rip every single one into a battle animation, so that means you'll have to do compromise and do it some other way.

The reason is its too time consuming...and too hard...

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Ds ay1 hv a rm2k3 chpst 4 da trn stn? n if psbl cld sm1 try and convrt it to fr/lg stle grphx. n ds sm1 hv da trn itslf (chrset)

Does anyone have an rm2k3 chipset for the train station? And if possible could someone try and convert it into fr/lg style graphics. And does someone have the train itself (charset)

Esai

Years
    u cnt i dnt thnk, u cn only us da dflt 1s

you cant i dont think, you can only use the default ones

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    You can definately change the fonts, I've got the R/S font in my RM2K3. I just can't remember how I did it. I know I had to download the font patch first. Then I think I just copied the font file into the rm2k folder and renamed it rm2000 to overwrite one of the default fonts. But I'm not too sure...

Esai

Years
    wt u mkn no snce! rpt agn!

what? your making no sense can you make it clearer?

Esai

Years
    rgt clck n evnt md 'n' chs strt prty pstn or if 2 mk a nw 1, dtbs (F8) n on hrs tb chg arry sze to wt hw mny u wnt thn chg frm thr.

right click in event mod and choose start party position to make your people go to that place when you click new game. Or to make a new hero go onto the database (press F8) and on the heroes tab change the array size to how many you want. Click on a slot and change the hero from there ^^

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    To set a Start Party Position, go to the Event Layer (F7) and right click and go down. To add a new hero, go to the database (F8) and on the Hero tab is everything you need to make a new hero.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Does any 1 have the saffron city doors in a character set with the door animations please @
    [credit will be given] :D
    Pretty Please lol
    Edit:And those fountains in silph co. would be a great help too :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    I dont want to be a bother and im sorry if some one already posted this but,where can i get the f.r and l.g pokemon fonts? and which is the best engine to make a pokemon game rmxp rm2k rm2k3?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back