• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    a party is easy to modify the default party you must use the database, the system tab. And to add more members during game use the Add/Remove Party member option while creating an event. Though you can only have 4 characters in your party without using a custom system.

A catching ability is difficult as it takes lots of events and a very complex chain of coding to work out if you catch, doing that is a hard thing to do and is easier to wait for a cbs to be released with one implemented.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Here is a good questin:

I recently dled a tileset and was going to use it on my game. When I uploaded the tiles there was empty space around certain things (like corners of buildings) and it was filled with green! So now everything that has empty space turns green...how do I get rid of this?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    jasonresno said:
    Here is a good questin:

I recently dled a tileset and was going to use it on my game. When I uploaded the tiles there was empty space around certain things (like corners of buildings) and it was filled with green! So now everything that has empty space turns green...how do I get rid of this?

Import the tileset again and click on the green color. This'll make that the color transparent on the map.

poke manga artiset said:
    how do u create a party and how do u create a catching abilty?

Here's a Tutorial from GamingW for making a capture system for the DBS.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    both links won"t work and when ever i import a new chipset it switch
    the old chip set i used it to that one why and do i stop it
    example:
    island 2 chipset import a cave chipset for a cave then the oringanal city is like a
    cave.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    is it allright if I posted my pokemon cbs or should I post it in the Community Pokemon battle system thread.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    poke manga artiset:- The links work fine for me. For the tileset problem right click on the map file on the left and side and go to Map Properties and then choose the right tileset. Also make sure you aren't overwriting one tileset with the other in the database.

rm2kdude:- Import it here or the CBS thread. You could start a new thread if you'd like to.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Oh ok I was just making shure before I posted.

HEY I know many cms tutorials BUT I need one JUST for the pokemon cbs please PM it to me or post it here it will be finished today. if I get this.

Years
    rm2kdude said:
    I said the Pokemon cbs cms options not the pokemon cbs itself.
    Wouldn't that part be the same as a cms? Since you have done so many tutorials on that, you should be able to use your knowledge of cms's to make a menu to select from in your battle system.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    **I Have A Problem**

My problem is that how in the heck do you create a thing in rpg maker 2000 or 2003, where you can enter a building, then exit again. And also be able to see what is inside the building? If this is possible please somone help me!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    When I use the "Enter Hero Name" Command, in the game, this appears:

Where are the letters? :\
    How do you fix it?

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    pokemonhackerforever said:
    My problem is that how in the heck do you create a thing in rpg maker 2000 or 2003, where you can enter a building, then exit again. And also be able to see what is inside the building? If this is possible please somone help me!
    Peekimon said:
    When I use the "Enter Hero Name" Command, in the game, this appears:

Where are the letters? :\
    How do you fix it?
    Yay i had a impact :D :D :D
    Pokemonhakerforever:Use the teleoprt command
    Peekimon:I don't know :( i have the same problem

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I answered it in the topic and ill answer it here:

Esai said:
    to fix it just search on google for an english enter hero name script and use that, they dont show up because the scripts are in japanese. Search for an english enter hero name rpgmaker xp script or search gamingw. I know i had that problem and i fixed it.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    dude im still learning rmxp tilesets after that I will be a master at it(not ruby coding)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back