• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I was wondering if any one know how to do a Suikoden 2 style army battle system on RPG Maker 2000? I need it for another project I was working on, I'll give credit to the person that helps me out with this. Thanks for any help. :rambo:

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    youngotaku said:
    o, sorry. still,that dosent anwser my question.
    no, its to big. try to get it in the right size. it supposed to be seperate.

btw, does anyone have any mortal kombat resources?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ok I have 3 questions:

1. I still need to know how to use the script editor with a 15 inch screen.
    2. How do you create a battle intro?
    3. How do you make character or tilesets?

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    i want to find a chipset to use for a normal city in general, but all the chipsets i have found only have 1 type of house, a gym a pokecenter, and a mart. Is there any chipsets out ther that you could use for several orginal citys?And how do u make a pokemon box system?

Years
    youngotaku, did you have to put the chipset in your post too?! That post is taking up way too much space because of it.

You could just have posted the url to it instead :\

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    im sorry i tried too but something went wrong i wont do that again.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    ok, I have used GoldMap to save all the maps from Gold/Silver, but I guess in XP, the normal size you make em is like zoomed in which when I open in paint and zoom in every pixel is now 4 pixels big. If thats making any since, but basicly, I need the maps to be normal size like they would be in the game, so I can edit and rip for RM2k3 sets. How would I make smaller to that original size without having to redraw out and whatnot to use in RM2k3. Knowing that the map won't get messed up pixel wise?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back