• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So advanced. I'm glad you're putting work in our dear library~ I'll think of pics for BA and CR, probably when I am at a computer which will not be for a while now. Big background-size pics or small avatar-sized stuff?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • So advanced. I'm glad you're putting work in our dear library~ I'll think of pics for BA and CR, probably when I am at a computer which will not be for a while now. Big background-size pics or small avatar-sized stuff?

Size doesn't matter (that's what she said) as I can always resize if need be. At the moment I'm tossing up between two different ideas, so I'll see what pictures I'm given.

Reactions: SV
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hi guys! Long time no see ^-^
    I've been having a rough year so I was pretty much invisible on PC, but I am planning on making a return starting January.

I see a lot has changed around in RPC lately so I'll assume most of them were good changes. I can't wait to explore the corner again and find an RP and stick to it ^-^

Oh and before I forget... Since I am currently playing Persona 3 Portable for the second time, I was really thinking that one could turn it into an RP because it's pretty straight forward and it could be fun. So, I was wondering... would there be any interest in that? Cause if there is, I would very much love to take on the project on my spare time and bring a new RP to RPC.

Anyways, I'll end my 5am ramblings by wishing you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^-^

I can't wait to be back ^-^

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Hiiii~ I actually had an idea for an RP, if anyone wants to use it. I'd make it myself, but I just don't have the motivation/time/energy/commitment to make it. ;P

Well, it's not a fully thought out idea, but just a little... example? Anyway....

I once made an RP set up of a Pokemon world where Team Rocket is more global, and is a force to be reckoned with. You play as one of the elite members, handpicked by Giovanni to hunt the Legendary Pokemon (I guess. Again, I lost the notes from my previous RP. Sorry!) and to take down any other resistance groups.

It could be a campaign RP, or something along those lines. Anyway, I wanted to get that off my chest for quite some time. As for why I'm ACTUALLY here....

Spoiler:

I would very much be interested. <3 I'm a big fan of Persona (despite having never played it sob), and I'd definitely like to join! :D

Also, can't wait to have you back myself. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I would very much be interested. <3 I'm a big fan of Persona (despite having never played it sob), and I'd definitely like to join! :D

Also, can't wait to have you back myself. :3

Yay! That's 2 people, myself included xD Hopefully more people pop up and show their interest, otherwise we'd only have 2 people trying to save the world xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @Orianna I haven't played Persona myself yet, but I know someone who might be interested in such an RP, so I'll give them a heads up ;D

@Murkmire it'd be very interesting seeing someone pull off a Team Rocket RP! There hasn't been one of those in a while, I think. There could be lots of fun in a campaign carried out by the people in black. I imagine TR, as a global entity now, would have big money-making operations across the entire Pokemon world; you could come up with vivid and diverse locations to send your players in on a secret (or not so secret) legendary hunt held by Giovanni!

I'll message you about it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Merry Christmas everyone! It's Christmas here in half an hour (hooray for the +10 timezones), and I'm sitting here painting my nails and watching Teen Wolf. Living the life.

In any case, much like previous years, we have our annual off topic discussion of our Seasonal shenanigans! Hoo rah!

What did you get for/what are you doing for this Christmas?

If you don't celebrate Christmas, I apologise for not knowing what holiday you celebrate but feel free to join in with telling us what you're up to. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Too lazy to copy pasta the question but....

I'm working on Christmas and all so I just bought myself a 3DS XL, Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire so I got plenty to keep myself busy with during my break and in the evening. I wish I was home with my family though but I can't do that right now so I decided to work this Christmas( yay for better pay rates >_>). So I'm stuck here, not celebrating Christmas with the old people I live with/work for, mainly because they hate Christmas xD

@Sorrow
    Yay for more people being told! Thank you <3

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys ^-^

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, I am going to ask this once again, because I really feel in the mood to work on a plot and all:

Are there any more people interested in a Persona 3 Portable based RP?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • (swedes celebrate on the 24th, okay)

We have that in common, I see.

Well, I am going to ask this once again, because I really feel in the mood to work on a plot and all:

Are there any more people interested in a Persona 3 Portable based RP?

Always interested in everything Persona.

As for Christmas, if that topic is still relevant, I got Project Diva F 2nd from my gf and... that's pretty much where my last two days went, tbh. Nothing else special happened. I had pizza. Best Christmas food ever. Also, bought presents on the 24th because woops.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • @Lulu

Persona 3? Persona 3?! I was in an RP based on it in Serebii. I had no idea about Persona but I joined it anyway and had plenty of fun in it (thanks to one of my favorite characters XD) and got me interested in the series (unfortunately, too high rated in the ESRB chart for me, so didn't try to play it, except maybe try the first), but unfortunately it died... DX So I'd join it. Buuuuut I think I'd drop from another RP in order to, if it's that interesting. ^^;

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • What did you get for/what are you doing for this Christmas?

Mostly a lot of little things, but the two most note-worthy things are two albums from my favorite death metal band Meshuggah: Koloss and ObZen. lml

No better way to celebrate Christmas than with some headbanging! {<3}

As for Persona, I'm only familiar with it because my friend has played it. I myself know nothing about the franchise, unfortunately, so I can't really say I would be excited for it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • What did you get for/what are you doing for this Christmas?

First, I got a Grumpy Cat plushie, singing sock monkey, and a funny little poodle Webkinz from my friends for our cheap little secret Santa in school.

Then I got a super soft sock monkey blanket, some knit sock monkey slippers, another Christmas themed sock monkey (hey, looks like there's a theme here), a bunch of fuzzy socks, some super comfy pajama pants, those cool half glove/half mitten things, a hat, some headphone earmuffs (headmuffs?) which are pretty cool, $20 and a $50 GameStop gift card, which I spent on Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMIX, and an awesome gaming chair, so you can guess what I've been doing.

The only bad part is that holidays (and new video games but shush) mean I'm not on here for more than a few minutes at a time, lol.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • Oh, as for what I got for Christmas, well...Nothing significant. I got a new wristwatch, and a couple of other stuff, but that's it. No new games for me. Although the money not used for new games will be saved for buying a new desktoo computer... *stares into the distance dreamily*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back