• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Off MAH Bench! V.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankuso24

Awesome Person
Years
  • I was saving the bench from that pet rock! EVERYONE knows that rocks can break through forcefields!

*moves over so TLO has some room*

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • *KNIGHTUMARU FRAAAAAAAYMOOOOO comes down and destroys you, allowing the Order of the Black Knights to secure the bench, which gives me the tactical advantage of making my caped bottom extremely comfortable, while my foes have to sit in those fairly uncomfortable cockpits*

dankuso24

Awesome Person
    Years
  • I thump your head and make you wake up, realizing that you are only sleeping on my lap, and I throw you off of my lap and the bench.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I have a classic "Blushing face while in an embarrassing position, with a flowery and sparkly background" moment, scream "KYAAAAAA!" and slap you in the face so hard that you fly off into the background.

Then I resume my identity as...
    ZEEEEEEEH-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
    ("Zeh Roe."), and sit on the bench.

Yes, I've been watching anime.

Though I'm typically not into anime that would produce the first moment. But it was parodied in Hayate, so...

I still gotta finish Hayate. It's funny.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy puts on a Headcrab hat and pretends to be a Headcrab Zombie and scare you off

Sammy then takes off the hat and sits on the left side of the bench. Use it to your advantage or you shall be slapped

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back