• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yeah some artists on dA... definitely oversell their abilities. It's so weird to see one journal pop up with a mediocre (like, still a good artist but not great) taking sketch commissions for like $15 and then the next journal is from an amazing artist taking similar commissions for $5. v_v;;

Maybe people just prefer their art style? I dunno though; I've never seen people selling stuff on deviantart.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Has the iSketch room changed its name again?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Yeah, I can't find it either! I left to eat lunch and then...gone! xD

T-T I suppose one of us is going to have to make another one

Edit: Made one, it's simply called PokeCommunity.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • T-T I suppose one of us is going to have to make another one

Edit: Made one, it's simply called PokeCommunity.
    I hope it stays that way, because it is simple and will be easy to find. Plus, it makes sense seeing it is part of the community's iSketch Event, nice call.

Oh yes, I have completed two banners so far for the Graphics Event since the last time I posted. Later today I'll finish up the rest and then probably have them entered by tomorrow. Then, I can start working on my FanFiction entry.

Since the idea of this came along and now it has started I feel like I've been given more to do by PC other than just post somewhere and talk to friends. It's fun, with a bit of challenge. :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Challenges are fun... Apart from possible embarassment in the Singing competition. I'm glad I made it private... If anyone hears me sing, I don't need to kill you, as your ears will bleed.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My computer keeps freezing while I'm playing iSketch. I'm sorry if that disrupts the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    iSketchers-

Everytime a room becomes inactive, the room automatically deletes itself. So, if you want to play on a PokeCommunity room, let me know since I'll be on all day (I'd say make your own, but if you do that there won't be more than one user so it won't last...nah mean?) and I'll go ahead and recreate one. Or you can create one and I'll join. Whatever. I just suggest that if you want to play on iSketch with other PokeCommunity users, let someone know who wants to play so the room stays active. And if you're going to recreate the room, name it something like "PokeCommunity" so it's easy to locate.

Same here, except that it's also crashed Firefox on my comp a few times (and that was just while it tried to update Flash Player...)

My Firefox did that too, so I've been using Safari and it works fine. If you don't have Safari, Internet Explorer will probably work.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I've been having odd problems with iSketch, mostly it causing Firefox to implode on itself and die, could only stay there for so long, but otherwise it was a lot of fun. XD;
    Yeah, had a lot of fun on iSketch although it doesn't kill my Firefox.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Move to Internet Explorer then XD; I use it and I've never had any problems on iSketch with it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back